Common won: Drake says he won't respond

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #161
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
n*ggas is in here eating drake's d!ck like its a limited edition....Yall stan'n mad hard....We all know Aubrey the Albino Fairy couldnt hang with Common...He bi*ched up...plain and simple.....
 6 years ago '11        #162
PLK12 44 heat pts44
space
space
$1,356 | Props total: 3 3
 bigree61 said:
n*ggas dont f!ght over hoes

but a 45 year old lightskin n*gga and a half white boy having the biggist rap beef just shows how mainstream hip hop is really fu*king dead and made for white people and white people only
yo
 6 years ago '11        #163
shaquir13 5 heat pts
space
space
$449 | Props total: 0 0
Common said he likes drakes music drake said Fu*k common drake never said he liked commons music drake wins

Oh and I like both music so no stan
 6 years ago '07        #164
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Drake is going to continue selling and nobody gonna remember Common had a problem him.
 6 years ago '04        #165
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
Man two rappers I generally like beef and both imo come out of it lookin worse. Awesome.

Everyones gonna forget all about this sh*t one day and they'll prolly put out a lame-ass song together at some point. I wonder if we're ever gonna have two established artists ever actually go back and forth. Everyone's too scared of fu*king up their money (and I guess I can't hate) but just seems like public beefing/battling between big artists is a thing of the past.

Last edited by izzy2024; 01-22-2012 at 05:42 PM..
 01-22-2012, 05:49 PM         #166
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys are so gay for these rappers :hay:

Both Common and Drake
 01-22-2012, 05:53 PM         #167
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont kno im on the fence if he took the L or the W...

cuz responding would jus give common more shine unless drake has it in him to make a ether type record where he cant really respond...but i dont see dat...fu*k man i think drake takes the L on this...
 6 years ago '04        #168
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Jacc Blacc said:
why would he respond so common can sell records...imo he should just get common touched......

i said from day 1...you call a man's mom a bi*ch and its no longer rap
You been on Drake's d!ck. How much he paying you?
 6 years ago '10        #169
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 NotInThisTown said:
Well what did you expect with them, they probably started listening to rap barely, like in 2006-2012 when all those wack artist started to come out, Lil Wayne, Lil B Drake, Soulja Boy.... etc...
Lil' Wayne had been rapping 13 years prior to 2006 bruh. He wasn't "starting to come out"
 zhiggeman said:
You drake fans k!ll me.. out of all these thread i'm suprised nobody quoted drake's line from successful... "Diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it" amazing.. so back in other news i hear the world gonna end in 2012
It was quoted like 10 times
 01-22-2012, 06:07 PM         #170
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Drake and anybody co-signing that weak a.ss, watered down bullsh*t he spits.
 6 years ago '07        #171
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Sandy said:
your a ****.

So you think its cool for young kids to want to see ppl beefin and getting shot up as oppose to making positive music?

So because we don't feel the need to entertain some beef we aren't rap fans? You need to grow your dumb a.ss up and get a hobby or something.
You clearly dont get it, get the fu*kin tampon out your v*gina you homotional a.ss f*ggot. Common makes some of the most positive music in hip hop, the fu*k are you talking about? Drake and Common aint shooting nobody up you moron, its just rap battles. Thats like saying you think every battle on Grind Time or some sh*t is going to end up in a shoot out, ITS fu*kIN HIP HOP, one man disses you, you speak up for yourself. It's mentality like yours that I cant fu*kin stand out this new generation...go listen to your Kids Bop CD. You're probably 18 years old and bi-curious playing dress up in your moms panty drawer, wipe the lipstick and mascara off your face before you type on a hip hop forum.

*Edit....oh wait, your name is Sandy, so you must be a bi*ch anyways. Disregard.

Last edited by whowantit; 01-22-2012 at 06:23 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #172
D-Swift 
space
space
$1,039 | Props total: 89 89
Drake lost....He had a chance to show off put Common in his place. He decided not to keep quiet...Why? His team told him he has everything to lose and nothing to gain. But he will always be remembered as Mr. Canada Dry. No response = A Loss
 6 years ago '04        #173
Bill-e Blanx 1 heat pts
space
space
$809 | Props total: 425 425
Drake throwin in the white flag..
So Im expecting no more "Thuggin Love"-type songs from Aubrey..
He starting to lose himself and slowly morph into Wayne..
Drake was cool as he was..
Common doesnt loose in this situation tho..
Common is well known regardless..
Aubrey lost because it made him look softer now
He stands to lose crediblity for his raps without some sort of response
YMCMB knows Common could destroy Drake
 6 years ago '04        #174
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
 unotready said:
its funny cause common essentially loses. Drake never responded to anything which probably makes common feel more insignificant than he did prior to the beef.. Drake did say, "diss me and you'll never hear a reply for it"..
what's the last TV show or movie Wheelchair Jimmy's been in
 01-22-2012, 06:34 PM         #175
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Barack Obonga said:
fakeshordrive
FSD - they are sorta legit, as far as hip-hop chicago blogs, check it out if you don't believe me...
 6 years ago '04        #176
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
Damn a couple posts back I was sayin I don't think either of them won, but reading some of this sh*t I gotta say, the facts are Drake told Common to be direct, which he was, and Drake then did nothing. In no way can that be classified as a win. By anyone in the world. Yea hes a bigger star, and that whole angle would've worked had Drake never acknowledged Common at all. But you can't not respond NOW. He shouldn't have done that Stay Schemin sh*t, because you can't throw a nonsubliminal sublim. That's just fu*king stupid and corny. All this proved was Common was willing to take it further then Drake was. It's not a great win for Common, but by process of elimination it still is a win.

Last edited by izzy2024; 01-22-2012 at 06:38 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #177
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 DSOM said:

[pic - click to view]

01-22-2012, 06:44 PM         #178
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sandy said:
your a ****.

So you think its cool for young kids to want to see ppl beefin and getting shot up as oppose to making positive music?

So because we don't feel the need to entertain some beef we aren't rap fans? You need to grow your dumb a.ss up and get a hobby or something.
The white boy sayin **** on the internet is tellin someone else to grow up, shut the fu*k up and go troll somewhere else
 6 years ago '06        #179
S0uthernScience 60 heat pts60
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 1185 1185
Drake a slick dude,he say he wont respond but just watch and listen,he gonna clown Common wit sneak disses...and by the way,they both some bi*ches
 6 years ago '07        #180
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14910 14910
 chitilla23 said:
FSD - they are sorta legit, as far as hip-hop chicago blogs, check it out if you don't believe me...
common-chicago

sh*t aint legit just trying to egg the sh*t on

but still common>drake

but common lost

and fsd needs to verify what they tweeted

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago