Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2012, 03:18 PM         #121
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LyricalSkyllz said:
Smh and if it was over a bi*ch they both lost.

Especially since said bi*ch aint got sh*t goin for her except an a.ss and thighs. The williams sisters are ugly as fu*k.
 6 years ago '10        #123
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
 SpazzOut said:
Drake said everything he needed to say on Stay Scheming. Why does he need to respond again?
Because Common called him out by his name when Drake specifically said "say my name"...

a man calls you out subliminally and you say "who are you talking to" and he CALLS YOU OUT, you're going to back down?

why is this too hard to comprehend lol.
 6 years ago '04        #124
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,470 | Props total: 2956 2956
 ChrisBosh4_ATL said:
All I keep hearing is that Drake is soft, and being a bi*ch for now responding, at it seems like a lot of people are insinuating that Common is supposed to be gangster or something.

NEWS FLASH!

Drake isn't gangster, and hardly claims to be. Nor is Common, who's dad's a doctor, and mom's a teacher.

If Drake can't relate, neither can Common. And who are we to judge on this forum which is essentially a pseudo hood mosaic.
I dont consider Common to be "gangsta" but his pops being a doctor and old lady a teacher dont mean sh*t!! I have homies that had parents as preachers/doctors/lawyers etc thats in doing 10-15 fed time right now! Just because your parents have white collar jobs dont take away from being "gangsta"
 01-22-2012, 03:28 PM         #125
meezan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake won....
common acted like a bi*ch throughout the whole thing (this was sad to see, im a common fan), drake took the high road, focused on his business (new album)
 6 years ago '08        #126
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
I feel sorry for the next generation for hip-hop, and the posts in this thread proves it. Our music is getting pimped on. Hope the real heads in this thread get what I'm saying...

Like Nas "The Great Lost" said: HIP-HOP IS DEAD
 6 years ago '11        #127
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
common (mayweather) vs drake (pacquiao)
 6 years ago '09        #128
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 RedLight said:
This is pretty simple

Common threw a shot on sweet
Drake took it, said "say my name"
Drake throw a subliminal on Stay Scheming
Common went back at him and called him out DIRECTLY
Drake backs down

please read that over and tell me how Drake won?

A man calls you out DIRECTLY, says your name, calls your mom/pops a bi*ch and you're not going to respond?

See if Drake would've completely ignore Sweet, then he would've won but he went "hard mode" on concert and said "just because i sing i aint no bi*ch" "say my name" "say my name" and dude called you out.

How did Drake WIN?
great post........drake is a soft bi*ch
 01-22-2012, 03:40 PM         #129
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
why would he respond so common can sell records...imo he should just get common touched......

i said from day 1...you call a man's mom a bi*ch and its no longer rap
But if Drake never said sh*t in the first place this wouldn't be anything. No need for him to beef but he already sent shots, he can't just act like he never did....but hey it's Drake he always does that. Tosses his subliminals and then plays the victim. he gets away with that sh*t every time too.
 01-22-2012, 03:41 PM         #130
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DXFan619 said:

You're trolling. You have to be.
You act like he said I was better than Floyd haha I don't get why people think if somebody think the 2nd best is better than the best it's that much of a long shot. Kobe or LeBron, Brees or Rogers, etc. It's just the nature of sports.
 6 years ago '10        #131
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 RedLight said:
This is pretty simple

Common threw a shot on sweet
Drake took it, said "say my name"
Drake throw a subliminal on Stay Scheming
Common went back at him and called him out DIRECTLY
Drake backs down

please read that over and tell me how Drake won?

A man calls you out DIRECTLY, says your name, calls your mom/pops a bi*ch and you're not going to respond?

See if Drake would've completely ignore Sweet, then he would've won but he went "hard mode" on concert and said "just because i sing i aint no bi*ch" "say my name" "say my name" and dude called you out.

How did Drake WIN?

It's easy to think Drake won when you use Women Logic
 6 years ago '05        #132
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 Jacc Blacc said:
why would he respond so common can sell records...imo he should just get common touched......

i said from day 1...you call a man's mom a bi*ch and its no longer rap
its a rap battle u can say anything just for word play nothing is real just bars
ya'll need to start watching grind time and url more often
dudes be talking about how they would run up in ya crib and individually k!ll ya fam members all in diff ways, do they mean it? should the police be called? ofcourse not

when common said his mom is a bi*ch whats diff from ^?

anyways woulda been nice to see them battle
too bad drake wont do it
 6 years ago '05        #133
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13766 13766
 01-22-2012, 03:50 PM         #134
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas dont f!ght over hoes

but a 45 year old lightskin n*gga and a half white boy having the biggist rap beef just shows how mainstream hip hop is really fu*king dead and made for white people and white people only
 6 years ago '05        #135
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Because Drake is not a battle rapper. never has been, why does he need to respond he's one of the top 3 hottest artist out right now. How does responding to common benefit him, when people would still call him gay or a b*tch even if he won the "battle"..
 01-22-2012, 03:55 PM         #136
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake been lame like his fans
 6 years ago '10        #137
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 Hold That said:
Because Drake is not a battle rapper. never has been, why does he need to respond he's one of the top 3 hottest artist out right now. How does responding to common benefit him, when people would still call him gay or a b*tch even if he won the "battle"..

Drake... winning a battle?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #138
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
I swear I feel sorry for these pathetic excuses for 'rap fans' these days. You new generation f*ggots are the most feminine bunch of people i've ever encountered, you listen to Drake while watching Lifetime movies and eating chocolate covered strawberries. How did hip-hop go from what it once used to be, to this?
 01-22-2012, 04:10 PM         #139
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
I swear I feel sorry for these pathetic excuses for 'rap fans' these days. You new generation f*ggots are the most feminine bunch of people i've ever encountered, you listen to Drake while watching Lifetime movies and eating chocolate covered strawberries. How did hip-hop go from what it once used to be, to this?
Well what did you expect with them, they probably started listening to rap barely, like in 2006-2012 when all those wack artist started to come out, Lil Wayne, Lil B Drake, Soulja Boy.... etc...
 6 years ago '04        #140
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by DSOM; 01-22-2012 at 05:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago