Common won: Drake says he won't respond

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #181
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
I blame jay for that "I'm too big to respond" mentality
 6 years ago '08        #182
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
All the drake f*g boys saying he won are sweet f*ggots, this is not about he is rich or he is all that, this is all about being called out AS A MAN. If a man dissed you like they diss drake would you stand down like he did?.

Come on man he went personal on the boy and he scared to say anything BECAUSE Common clearly has an Ether like response already recorded, Common knows exactly what he is doing he isn't new to battle rapping, f*ggot drake is to scared to take the bait and has moved on with his tail between his legs.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-22-2012 at 07:05 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #183
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,191 | Props total: 5339 5339
 Swiph Mix said:
Wow.........just wow......You guys......must have forgot about HipHop or completely don't know how this thing works. No sence of History....

If Drake doesn't respond he lost the battle.....period. Let me explain how this thing works.

It doesn't MATTER how much money Drake has (or Common for that matter)
It doesn't matter how many records Drake has sold or how many records he sold in the first week.
It doesn't matter how many movies Common did or did not do.
It doesn't matter if Common's album is better than Drakes album or vise versa.
Will girls stop buying his album because Common called him "Canada Dry"? Probably not, but it DOESN'T MATTER.

When Canibus and LL Cool J went head to head it didn't matter that LL was 7 albums in and Canibus, who barliy had 1 album in (if memory serves..) scrached him. 50 didn't have much of a career when he came at JaRule. Even when 50 and Gunit WAS big in the early 2000's, did that change the fact Jadakiss threw Curtis under the Greyhound with checkmate/Problem child? Do you get the idea???

lycricly....head to head.....one on one....Common one. Period.....

I don't 100% agree with how this whole thing started with Serina and all but that doesn't change the fact that Common won. None of it changes anything. In HipHop if you bow down after you "responded" then you LOST. Point blank game set match.

It's sad when we base wins and loses on album sales and popularity . Thats a sign that HipHop is losing........big time
This. Sucka n*ggas
 6 years ago '08        #184
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
 whowantit said:
I swear I feel sorry for these pathetic excuses for 'rap fans' these days. You new generation f*ggots are the most feminine bunch of people i've ever encountered, you listen to Drake while watching Lifetime movies and eating chocolate covered strawberries. How did hip-hop go from what it once used to be, to this?
:agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #185
D-Clutch 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,946 | Props total: 1447 1447
 DSOM said:

[pic - click to view]

Awwwww shieet, k!lled the thread
 6 years ago '05        #186
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
drake a lame if your not gonna battle your not a real rapper. don't give me this he young and he's better sh*t if that the case then he should have no fear in battling he can't win. Him not saying sh*t only proves he not 100 percent sure he can take common
 6 years ago '05        #187
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
smart move by drake, hes on top right now, i dont like the dude nor listen to him, but when your on top people wanna do all kinda gay sh*t just to get some of your shine......he said what he had to say, and then left it......smart move.....

im glad he never said his name......
 6 years ago '11        #188
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #189
crricha13 
space
space
$528 | Props total: 4 4
common throwin shots out on hell on wheels and now he think he can do it in real life n ish......
 01-22-2012, 08:19 PM         #190
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crricha13 said:
common throwin shots out on hell on wheels and now he think he can do it in real life n ish......
wait fu*k this topic is that you in your avy

lookin like

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #191
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20843 20843
 whowantit said:
You clearly dont get it, get the fu*kin tampon out your v*gina you homotional a.ss f*ggot. Common makes some of the most positive music in hip hop, the fu*k are you talking about? Drake and Common aint shooting nobody up you moron, its just rap battles. Thats like saying you think every battle on Grind Time or some sh*t is going to end up in a shoot out, ITS fu*kIN HIP HOP, one man disses you, you speak up for yourself. It's mentality like yours that I cant fu*kin stand out this new generation...go listen to your Kids Bop CD. You're probably 18 years old and bi-curious playing dress up in your moms panty drawer, wipe the lipstick and mascara off your face before you type on a hip hop forum.

*Edit....oh wait, your name is Sandy, so you must be a bi*ch anyways. Disregard.
 01-22-2012, 08:26 PM         #192
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whowantit said:
I swear I feel sorry for these pathetic excuses for 'rap fans' these days. You new generation f*ggots are the most feminine bunch of people i've ever encountered, you listen to Drake while watching Lifetime movies and eating chocolate covered strawberries. How did hip-hop go from what it once used to be, to this?
EXACTLY Illuminati / Music Industry WON
They have obviously ruined the new generation's logic, value and moral system.
 6 years ago '07        #193
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 DSOM said:
you commented on it so obviously you care, or care enough to discuss it

STFU

this is HIP HOP and thats what we talk about here the Wins and Loses, its apart of rap

wtf, n*ggas k!ll me trying to digress on some sh*t when their fav doesnt WIN
1. Drake is not my favourite artist.
2. Be is one of my favourite albums of all time.
3. This beef aint real, they both won, neither lost. get over it.
 6 years ago '10        #194
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 195 195
 StylinOnYou said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao.
 01-22-2012, 08:35 PM         #195
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clipse_designz said:
2. Be is one of my favourite albums of all time.
 6 years ago '11        #196
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4579 4579
Technically since drake said he won't respond isn't that a automatic L?
I'm still amazed at how drake stans are acting like comm didn't k!ll him on Stay Schemin
 6 years ago '05        #197
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
dat gif
 6 years ago '08        #198
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Sandy said:
Sandy short for sand n*gga dumbass.

But anyway beef is irrelevant and its not a rap battle. You don't call someones mom a bi*ch in a rap battle thats beef.

And beef has no place in todays rap.

keep playing tough, with your corny a.ss jokes

you the one who seem emotional
I'm sorry, what????

Are you one of those make money at all costs type of people?? Competitiveness is essential in hip hop. Once you start making music, just for money and sales it becomes pop.

If your happy with that, then I finally understand why your riding so hard. This music was never for you in the first place.

This is why I'm kind of jealous of rock music, as long as it's been around and as much as it has changed, most people still respect where it came from. Most fans still respect the small garage bands that haven't "sold out". That make music for the love of music.

All we've done is reduce hip hop/rap to dollars and figures. Damn shame.
 6 years ago '04        #199
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,420 | Props total: 5205 5205
drake is for the ladies

common is for hip hop

common wins all day in my eyes
 01-22-2012, 09:40 PM         #200
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well in all reality, how's a rookie in the game aka wayne's right hand girly man, gonna really respond to a artist on Common's level??? Common has been around for quite sometime, drake shouldnt have just jumped in the ring and think he can box.

Drake is only good for making sh*t thats played in the radio and making the teenagers dance around and look stupid... DRAKE !!! TRY AGAIN.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now