Victor Cruz Still Winning (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
for a split second, I thought it was Chili from TLC
 01-22-2012, 10:03 AM         #22
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtown1759 said:
baut u bout to get flamed like a mofu*ka by peeyump but that sh*t was funny
Flamed by a chump with a mail order wife from a country thats a US state?
 6 years ago '04        #23
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 peeyump said:
my girl straight from Puerto Rico playboy.....thats all you need to know on that matter......you can post all you want but wtf is so special about an everyday broad?!?! There aint even a celeb appeal cause she's a nobody........like I said bi*ch nice but if he's winning so are majority of the n*ggaz posting........
exactly... she's cute but these n*ggas act like the average folk cant pull better than this. With that said, if Victor loves her then let it... who gives a fu*k.
 6 years ago '06        #24
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
trynna spread rumors all tmz a.ss n*gga stop attention whoring b
thats vashtie not his wife

Photo description: The homie John Geiger was being interviewed by Wahid Sweat for Karmaloop on his collection of Jordans. Somehow, I was added to the equation to chat about the illustrious brand Jordan. We continued the interview at Geiger’s favorite spot – Beauty & Ess3x. It was monster food and drinks all night while the Karmaloop family filmed. Right as we were about to leave, in walks VICTOR CRUZ…GO GIANTS!!! We have a little collaboration in the works. You’ll have to stay tuned.

shes going to shoot a commercial for him
 6 years ago '06        #25
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183 OP
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5033 5033
 peeyump said:
my girl straight from Puerto Rico playboy.....thats all you need to know on that matter........
hold up

Your girl is from thee Puerto Rico

Why didn't you just say that in the first place

man gtfoh asap
 6 years ago '06        #26
space
space
 - Streetz - said:
trynna spread rumors all tmz a.ss n*gga stop attention whoring b
thats vashtie not his wife

Photo description: The homie John Geiger was being interviewed by Wahid Sweat for Karmaloop on his collection of Jordans. Somehow, I was added to the equation to chat about the illustrious brand Jordan. We continued the interview at Geiger’s favorite spot – Beauty & Ess3x. It was monster food and drinks all night while the Karmaloop family filmed. Right as we were about to leave, in walks VICTOR CRUZ…GO GIANTS!!! We have a little collaboration in the works. You’ll have to stay tuned.

shes going to shoot a commercial for him
I know who vashtie is and what she does
 6 years ago '11        #27
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,269 | Props total: 19976 19976
 peeyump said:
my girl straight from Puerto Rico playboy.....thats all you need to know on that matter......you can post all you want but wtf is so special about an everyday broad?!?! There aint even a celeb appeal cause she's a nobody........like I said bi*ch nice but if he's winning so are majority of the n*ggaz posting........
n*gga played himself
 6 years ago '04        #28
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6418 6418
wait? so he winning because he took a damn picture?
 6 years ago '08        #29
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
 justinjones said:
wait? so he winning because he took a damn picture?
 6 years ago '10        #30
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,862 | Props total: 20838 20838
Mofu*kas really tryin to say Vashtie is average.

I'm done

6 years ago '06        #31
space
space
 6 years ago '11        #32
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
pretty looking girl
 6 years ago '11        #33
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
lol @ her being dressed like old school TLC
 01-22-2012, 01:38 PM         #34
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas are boxden rookies obviously.

First of all any woman that gets posted you have to absolutely go bat sh*t over and wanna smash, if not youre gay, or n*ggas randomly say "You will never pull anything half that good looking in your life"

Second of all
If you are on the receiving end, you have to just be quiet and accept the hate. It is impossible in boxden users eyes for a member of this forum to have a bad/fine bi*ch. Its just impossible, everyone on this forum has to look like trolls and their women have to look worse....I got a pretty bad chick, and I've met a few users before(including a female off the forum, whose fine as fu*k) but no, anything human+Female off the site=horrible. Its impossible for any of us to have anything decent.

Remember this is the site that believes its own users are so wack that, n*ggas were calling other n*ggas GAY for not wanting to smash Sidney Starr. Those of us who were saying "ALL OF YOU ARE GAY FOR EVEN CONSIDERING IT" Were getting ignored...cause its boxden....

Puerto Rican? Either your bi*ch is bad, or shes short, square, and fat.
 6 years ago '10        #35
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
im lost, who is that ?
 6 years ago '11        #36
breadfoxx 
space
space
$529 | Props total: 239 239
first off she bad not average, shoot my girl's bad ,meaning she looks better than most of my homeboys girls cause their girls are average. average is you go in a room full of women and almost all of them look like this not happen unless you at an industry party than whoa
 6 years ago '10        #37
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
LOL n*ggaz on here sideways begging for a picture......Its cool though I was that dude before when I was 15 on the net......show me your t*ts right? n*gga if I was smutting a girl I'd show pics no problem cause as.lut is as.lut but we talking about my kids mother it aint that serious for me to post pictures of her. Say what you want but I see regular n*ggaz, raggedy, n*ggaz, and lame a.ss n*ggaz with some NICE looking women.....how they come by them is their business.....all I'm saying is this thread said homie was winning and I expected to see something that a n*gga feel like he cant obtain...............You n*ggaz mean to tell me you dont think you stand a chance with a woman that look like her?!?!? WOW! I see you n*ggaz.......huddled in a corner with your friends talking about "look at her!". fu*k looking at her go talk to her pus*y, but you wont cause you got that low self esteem.

low self esteem n*ggaz need to seek help or

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #38
space
space
 peeyump said:
LOL n*ggaz on here sideways begging for a picture......Its cool though I was that dude before when I was 15 on the net......show me your t*ts right? n*gga if I was smutting a girl I'd show pics no problem cause as.lut is as.lut but we talking about my kids mother it aint that serious for me to post pictures of her. Say what you want but I see regular n*ggaz, raggedy, n*ggaz, and lame a.ss n*ggaz with some NICE looking women.....how they come by them is their business.....all I'm saying is this thread said homie was winning and I expected to see something that a n*gga feel like he cant obtain...............You n*ggaz mean to tell me you dont think you stand a chance with a woman that look like her?!?!? WOW! I see you n*ggaz.......huddled in a corner with your friends talking about "look at her!". fu*k looking at her go talk to her pus*y, but you wont cause you got that low self esteem.

low self esteem n*ggaz need to seek help or

[pic - click to view]

If you're going to say your girl looks better than a model I don't see anything wrong with asking you to prove it

you mentioned it
 6 years ago '06        #39
space
space
If I post a picture of a 2012 Ferrari and you say that car aint sh*t my car is better yes I would want to see it

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Stupid Fresh; 01-22-2012 at 02:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #40
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 Stupid Fresh said:
If you're going to say your girl looks better than a model I don't see anything wrong with asking you to prove it

you mentioned it

I didnt say my girl looks better than a model....if she did her a.ss would be modeling, but she is definitely nice........I dont see anything wrong with you asking me to prove but n*ggaz acting like If I dont show her im lying is stupid........this aint "some bi*ch" I just stick my d!ck in.......you n*ggaz missing the point.......every good looking broad aint a model.......just cause a bi*ch take pictures she not a fu*king model........if she aint hitting up run ways and cash big checks she a regular pretty bi*ch posing for pictures. The broad posted nice.......but like I said you must be a low self esteem n*gga if you feel you cant have a broad that calibur. n*ggaz self esteem is on life support......This chick a nobody to me so she dont even have celeb appeal.........she look better than Rosario Dawson right now but I'd lick the sweat off Rosario's a.ss cheeks. Thats all I'm saying.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now