Bill Maher gets OWNED by Guests for Supporting SOPA

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-23-2012, 08:52 PM         #61
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steeLTown said:
except hes actually well informed on that subject and talks about it a lot
no, hes not well informed on the subject. I just took a college course called "Religion, Liberalism and Democracy in the U.S." Trust me, Bill Maher is NOT well informed about religion in the US. Some of the things I have heard him say about it are borderline retarded.
 01-23-2012, 08:59 PM         #62
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Nah.. generalizing isn't true intellect.
I heard Maher basically come out on CNN and say "If you are religious you are a stupid person." Not in those exact words, but almost. Just exposing his own ignorance people think he knows a lot about religion cause he made some stupid a.ss mockumentary? Nah... he doesn't know sh*t, and hes not objective about anything.
 01-23-2012, 09:04 PM         #63
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
funny how i just finished a gauntlet of homework a.ssignments on internet in business, yeah any vets in the field of economics, marketing or politics could see this SOPA thing is terrible. The business world has changed dramatically with the advent of rapid tech advancement.

Everything in our culture just about overlaps and is tied to one another via internet, everything from tv shows to a certain brand of soda is in some form related or at least cross-referenced.

This SOPA ordeal is just the result of a relative few industrious dinosaurs not being able to comprehend or accept the rapidly changing world around them so now they're trying to get the govenrment to pass a bill that allows them to not come on board with the rest of the business world and to have more power by adhering to the old-way of doing things. Far as piracy go, my opinion is that it indirectly regulates the entertainment and media industires and serves as a quality filter that forces them to either put out good product as a result of the general public being able to make fair criticism . you could basically call this the Stop-Young Whipper-Snappers Act as this is mainly about the old industry leaders falling to the wayside while the you could basically call this the Stop-Young-Whipper-Snappers Act

Just a bunch of old industry leaders salty that the younger generation are the innovators and -game-changers and it all because its related to technology they dont understand because they scoffed at the likelihood that technology would ever play a huge role in the future of business
hell of a post
 01-23-2012, 09:10 PM         #64
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Bravo. I completely agree. Like America's founding fathers said, "The best government, is no government." Which is obviously a little extreme because we need police, an army etc. for domestic and foreign aggression but limited government is the way to go. I agree it's not one side is right or wrong, I don't like a lot of Republicans either (Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich) but the only thing that makes me side with Republicans more is their views usually line up with mine more than Democrats.

I have tons of Democrat friends though, and respect some Democratic figures but I just don't like how they put their faith on the government when it constantly proves to them that it's unreliable and will never do what you want it to (the reason so many Democrats are so upset at Obama for not following through with any of his promises.)

Good post
But Gingrich and Romney do not truly adhere to small government philosophy, Ron Paul is the only true bliever. You can't just lump modern conservatives in with true libertarians. Think about George W. Bush. He expanded executive power and the influence of the federal government ENORMOUSLY. Also, libertarians are more about State governments rights and a limited federal goverment/a strict separation between the two ('federalism') with State's rights given priority. They don't simply support hardly any government at any level, they just don't support the FEDs dictating, local, domestic political issues. I tend to agree...
 01-23-2012, 09:18 PM         #65
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steeLTown said:
I watched this last night....i was kinda disappointed Maher was for the bill...but I just dont think he knew what it was really about...he was just mad cause of his documentary getting pirated.....but Matt Lewis explained it perfect on what this is really about......Maher is my dude though but i just dont think he read up on the whole thing that much
perfectly explained.
 6 years ago '04        #66
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 Deuterion said:
Let me spell it out for you since there seems to be some disconnect in comprehension. People often say "I don't have to worry about that legislation because I'm not doing anything wrong" but what happens when the law changes to include you in the wrong doers? You see, when you give the government power to take your freedom, it will do so in due time. It might not be today or tomorrow but sooner or later when your agenda doesn't fall in line with the government's you will be dealt with.
definitly true, we need 2 defend the constitution and free speach, its our duty as americans, regardless of rich as*holes not getting enough money, maybe if the banks werent keepin 98% percent of the wealth out of our hands we would have enough money to buy what we liked, the mpaa riaa would be the only ones who have enough wealth to f!ght a battle to put wealth back in your consumers hands, stop putting a bandaid on sh*t and regulate the banking industry first, huge problems solved for every1 but bankers

back to bill maher, i used to love this guy, but more and more hes turnin into a sellout, dude used to be libertarian but hes a hoe now, cant even get through his show anymore
 6 years ago '04        #67
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 Gravediggaz said:
hahah that was dope....Maher's a fu*king idiot

main reason i stopped watchin bill maher, well i might if mos is on there again
 6 years ago '07        #68
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 downtown33 said:
definitly true, we need 2 defend the constitution and free speach, its our duty as americans, regardless of rich as*holes not getting enough money, maybe if the banks werent keepin 98% percent of the wealth out of our hands we would have enough money to buy what we liked, the mpaa riaa would be the only ones who have enough wealth to f!ght a battle to put wealth back in your consumers hands, stop putting a bandaid on sh*t and regulate the banking industry first, huge problems solved for every1 but bankers

back to bill maher, i used to love this guy, but more and more hes turnin into a sellout, dude used to be libertarian but hes a hoe now, cant even get through his show anymore
he was never a libertarian.
 01-24-2012, 02:00 PM         #69
Bob Sacamano  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blah, upp
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago