Bill Maher gets OWNED by Guests for Supporting SOPA

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 101
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-22-2012, 02:44 PM         #21
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bill Maher is so far up his own a.ss I'm not surprised he knew nothing of this bill except for his own selfish involvement in it.

Dude is an a.ss. He's George Clooney without the looks and status.
 01-22-2012, 02:46 PM         #22
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Bill Maher is so far up his own a.ss I'm not surprised he knew nothing of this bill except for his own selfish involvement in it.

Dude is an a.ss. He's George Clooney without the looks and status.
It says a lot about his ignorance approach to ridiculing religion, too.
 6 years ago '07        #23
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
dudes just love to hate on Maher
 01-22-2012, 02:54 PM         #24
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steeLTown said:
except hes actually well informed on that subject and talks about it a lot
Nah..
 01-22-2012, 02:57 PM         #25
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just watched the video again, each host brings up how the bill would destroy business' and companies and limit freedom across the board on the internet because the bill was poorly written and all he can respond with is, "They only want free sh*t" totally missing the point that the bill didn't pass because of how dangerous it could be to freedoms (ala the Patriot Act) and business' in general and only thinks of how pirates leaked his movie and thinks it's just people wanting free sh*t. Again, excessive narcissism on Bill Maher's part.

I used to like watching this guy when I was younger and naive, an idealist, and had no idea how the real world worked. Now when I watch, some things I can laugh at but most of the time it's just him preaching his liberal views and they're so biased and uniformed it's hilarious. Like I said, when I used to be really liberal (via growing up on Public Education) I thought he was very informed on things. But then when you become actually informed with facts, and not half-truths and generalizations you realize this guy is just a comedian who wants to think he knows anything about politics.

The only people who think this guy is well informed or smart are poorly informed and naive.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 Got Cheeve? said:
Just watched the video again, each host brings up how the bill would destroy business' and companies and limit freedom across the board on the internet because the bill was poorly written and all he can respond with is, "They only want free sh*t" totally missing the point that the bill didn't pass because of how dangerous it could be to freedoms (ala the Patriot Act) and business' in general and only thinks of how pirates leaked his movie and thinks it's just people wanting free sh*t. Again, excessive narcissism on Bill Maher's part.

I used to like watching this guy when I was younger and naive, an idealist, and had no idea how the real world worked. Now when I watch, some things I can laugh at but most of the time it's just him preaching his liberal views and they're so biased and uniformed it's hilarious. Like I said, when I used to be really liberal (via growing up on Public Education) I thought he was very informed on things. But then when you become actually informed with facts, and not half-truths and generalizations you realize this guy is just a comedian who wants to think he knows anything about politics.
Yeah cause right wingers are so well versed in the facts Hes pretty informed on most things he talks about, this not so much. But hes a COMEDIAN first and foremost. People seem to forget this, yes hes bias but that is because he can be. He's not a news show, hes a comedian on HBO. Bottom line is, if you are left leaning you will prob like the show, if not you wont lol. Same reason I don't watch Glenn Beck or the right wing equivalent of Bill.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-22-2012 at 03:03 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #27
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 tdnupe3 said:
I totally agree, and I'm a fan of the show.

I watched it and though to myself, "the only reason the guy remotely supports this bill is because his movie was pirated so much".

He admitted that on the show, and also admitted that he knew little about the bill itself.

I don't consider that being "owned", but I can see where you're coming from.

This particular episode was VERY good for those that haven't seen it yet.
yeah I agree, best stuff was when Bernie Sanders and Buddy Roemer were out there.
 6 years ago '05        #28
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
its very american of us to try to censor the internet
 01-22-2012, 03:09 PM         #29
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Just watched the video again, each host brings up how the bill would destroy business' and companies and limit freedom across the board on the internet because the bill was poorly written and all he can respond with is, "They only want free sh*t" totally missing the point that the bill didn't pass because of how dangerous it could be to freedoms (ala the Patriot Act) and business' in general and only thinks of how pirates leaked his movie and thinks it's just people wanting free sh*t. Again, excessive narcissism on Bill Maher's part.

I used to like watching this guy when I was younger and naive, an idealist, and had no idea how the real world worked. Now when I watch, some things I can laugh at but most of the time it's just him preaching his liberal views and they're so biased and uniformed it's hilarious. Like I said, when I used to be really liberal (via growing up on Public Education) I thought he was very informed on things. But then when you become actually informed with facts, and not half-truths and generalizations you realize this guy is just a comedian who wants to think he knows anything about politics.

The only people who think this guy is well informed or smart are poorly informed and naive.
 01-22-2012, 03:24 PM         #30
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 steeLTown said:
cool resposne bro



damn why people hating cause of one subject the dude admitted he wasn't really informed on?
im sure he just brought it up cause its a hot topic in the internet community...he actually is well informed on the stuff he talks about...doesnt mean hes always right
at you not seeing the irony in that.
 6 years ago '05        #31
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,466 | Props total: 7112 7112
 youknowmystelo said:
Nah..
Uh, yeah. Sorry boss.
 01-22-2012, 03:26 PM         #32
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Uh, yeah. Sorry boss.
Nah.. generalizing isn't true intellect.
 01-22-2012, 04:35 PM         #33
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Yeah cause right wingers are so well versed in the facts Hes pretty informed on most things he talks about, this not so much. But hes a COMEDIAN first and foremost. People seem to forget this, yes hes bias but that is because he can be. He's not a news show, hes a comedian on HBO. Bottom line is, if you are left leaning you will prob like the show, if not you wont lol. Same reason I don't watch Glenn Beck or the right wing equivalent of Bill.
On most issues I lean right (Libertarian) but I've never liked Beck (he speaks in extremes.) There's not a right wing equivalent of Bill Maher, well... maybe Greg Gutfeld on Red Eye? I also think George W. Bush was one of our worst presidents ever. So I'm not here preaching the company line. I call it how I see it, and I go by facts, not generalizations and word of mouth.

That's where I think a lot of left wing people are treading dangerous water. You say right wingers are not versed in facts but where did you draw those conclusions? The Daily Show? Bill Maher? Edited TV clips where they never play a conservative's whole statement? I'll give you Herman Cain (who is ignorant to most things not related to business.) Most liberals are all talk, and no substance.

When I was a lefty, I knew nothing about politics and facts. I went off what I heard from various Left leaning figures on television and the News. The problem with most liberal people is the whole ideology is based on idealism. Which means they want things to be "fair." The problem is as we all know, the world isn't fair and will never be fair. It's not just that though, liberalism is based solely on being a victim, and being dependent. Basically, being a child. I say this as a former liberal growing up, I know how I used to think, and I see how naive and gullible I was... I was a child. I didn't do the research myself, I didn't look into the generalizations and the word of mouth I heard from my fellow liberals. Liberalism thrives on you being dependent to the government. It thrives on you needing the government to fix all the problems in your life and the world. It's rejection of self reliance.

Liberalism also DESPISES success, or anything resembling strength or power. They think wealth, and strength are "evil." Liberals thrive on morality. Morality is based purely on viewpoint. There are no villains, there are no heroes. There is no good, there is no evil. There's just people. Nobody is perfect, being perfect would be ideal but it's not real. People do things based on their own interest and depending how you stand with them they are either "good" or "evil." It's just like if you're North Korean: Kim Jong Il was a god, if you weren't... he was insane. Neither is true. They're both extreme.

That's what I noticed about myself when I was liberal, everything was extreme. Somebody was either, "amazing, the best" or he was, "a piece of sh*t, and a waste of air." You'll notice Bill Maher does this same thing. Everything's extreme. Someone is either a genius, or they're the most despicable human being on the planet or an idiot.



Once I started to see how hypnotized I was (being molded into a liberal since birth) I started to do my own research, find my own facts, and see where I actually stand. I stand leaning conservatively (what's more human than wanting to protect your own?), I'm for limited government (being free to make your self and not have someone telling you want you can and can't do), and I'm for a free market (survival of the fittest, you know, how nature intended.)

Liberalism is based on fantasy, it's about controlling everything to try and make it "better." The problem is, human's aren't perfect, and this is the real world. So trying to play god with the world and our country will always result in failure. Regulating everything has made the government one big DMV.

If you're a liberal, you'll immediately dismiss and deny all I've said naturally but this is how I left the Left. Or better yet, how the Left left me.


Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 01-22-2012 at 04:38 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #34
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
I find it funny you say you don't go by generalizations, then you proceed to make a sh*tload of generalizations. All of what you said is projections not based in reality, if that's how you feel. Liberals don't want people living off the Gov. that is a flat out lie, just because they support these programs doesn't mean they want people on them forever. Its supposed to be a ladder to help people climb their way out of poverty. And everything is an extreme with Maher? False, he doesn't hate Ron Paul or Love him.

And where did i get that right wingers aren't informed on facts? Not from tv clips or Bill Maher watching these idiots talk is enough, they have made up some fictional Obama to run against. They don't live in the real world, all their proposed policies are going back to things we've already tried that failed. They also claim he's against free market, these are all fact less GOP talking points, which is where I draw my conclusion of them not being informed on the facts.

Liberalism hates success? How is that? Show me one time they've penalized someone for being successful. Smells like another fact less GOP talking point. But I'm not gonna argue politics in the TV section lol, Liberals fu*k up also (btw I wouldn't clarify myself as a liberal, Im progressive) I agree im sure there is some regulations that are overbearing and useless. But to paint all of them with a broad brush is problematic.


Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-22-2012 at 05:01 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #35
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Caucasian looting ?? really
so Caucasians loot on-line while other races loot the streets ?
 6 years ago '10        #36
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
its funny how in this video maher sounds just like those smug, out-of-touch conservatives that he always hates

that was very fox news like of him to not do research on the bill but warp it to suit his own interests
 6 years ago '07        #37
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 ondatpurple said:
its funny how in this video maher sounds just like those smug, out-of-touch conservatives that he always hates

that was very fox news like of him to not do research on the bill but warp it to suit his own interests
it was fox news like of him, but as you see he had 3 people on there and he let them give their side, he also never pretended to be a news organization. He flat out said, I don't know what is in the Bill, granted he prob should of read up but I think he just went down that road to get his joke in about Caucasian looting.
 01-22-2012, 05:16 PM         #38
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
All of what you said is projections not based in reality, if that's how you feel. Liberals don't want people living off the Gov. that is a flat out lie, just because they support these programs doesn't mean they want people on them forever. Its supposed to be a ladder to help people climb their way out of poverty. And everything is an extreme with Maher? False, he doesn't hate Ron Paul or Love him. . And where did i get that right wingers aren't informed on facts? Not from tv clips or Bill Maher watching these idiots talk is enough, they have made up some fictional Obama to run against. They don't live in the real world, all their proposed policy's are going back to things we've already tried that failed. They also claim he's against free market, these are all fact less GOP talking points, which is where I draw my conclusion of them not being informed on the facts.

Liberalism hates success? How is that? Show me one time they've penalized someone for being successful. Smells like another fact less GOP talking point.
I'm saying the liberal philosophy is based on the government making everything right. Which is deeply flawed, and impossible. That's all I'm saying. So you base all your views of conservatives on talking heads of Fox News? Those idiots swear Obama is a socialist, which he isn't. That view of conservatives is a generalization. That doesn't mean right wingers are uninformed. That means most people on Fox News have an agenda.

Obama is not against the free market but he is for government regulation which handcuffs the free market. That's why they think he's anti-free market.

I probably shouldn't say all liberals hate success, but most liberals are anti-success you can't deny that. They mask it by saying business and money is evil, or morally in the wrong. But morals are subjective. Nothing is evil. That's fairy tale sh*t. Al Gore is all about conserving energy and the environment yet his mansion uses more energy than most businesses. Successful liberals know to milk the moral illusion to stay out of the spot light for being successful.

I just think conservatism is based on a realist point of view, and liberalism based on an idealistic point of view.
 6 years ago '09        #39
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
I been knew Maher was a hoe lol
 6 years ago '10        #40
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,648 | Props total: 837 837
actin like his documentary wouldve set records without piracy

na n*gga we just wouldnt have watched it period
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
212 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy