Jan 21 - Ron Paul’s “South Was Right” Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
SweetJones 
space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
And y'all want everybody to vote for this n*gga.. smh
 6 years ago '05        #82
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Suppafresh said:
So with all that said. You saying its was okay for them to have slaves which was subject to harsh and brutal treatment. Because after all that they made money and the south wasn't poor because of slavery. So the North should have given them cash for there slaves that they brutal beat r*ped took from there country illegally and forced them into labor and they received no benefits from. But in your eyes it's all good cause it was a business that made the south rich no matter how inhumane it was. I'm glad the freed the slaves and didn't pay them sh*t for it.
Welp, looks like it might be Boxden making these fu*kers stupider..

I didn't say anywhere that slavery was right; I said that it was wrong, but that I could understand why someone would object to having their entire lives changed in an instant. If they were given compensation for that change it'd make it a little bit easier because they'd have some sort of capital to start over with.

Besides, Lincoln didn't care about slaves and he was just doing it to fu*k over the Confederacy. The South was bankrupted by the slaves being freed, they had no way to sustain their way of life because they relied on slaves. Is that right? Not at all, but that doesn't change the facts of the case.

And a lot of early slaves were stolen, as the years went on though many of them were purchased from tribal leaders.
 6 years ago '11        #83
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Gattsau said:
1. I'm not a republican. I already explained I'm registered only to vote for RP.

2. Show me where I said get rid of all regulations.

3. You're blaming the right wing for the USDA being corrupt? Really? You guys need to realize its not one party or another the entire system is fu*ked. The usda being corrupt has nothing to do with the right wing making it less effective. The USDA has too much power u idiot.

Yes people who share my views on more personal responsibility, ending foreign wars, holding politicians accountable, reducing the power of big gov't, getting rid of acts like the patriot act is whats wrong with this country.

people like you, who I guess support wars for oil, the government turning our country into facist Germany, who do not care about their privacy, people who want bigger gov't involving itself in your daily lives and people who want gov't handouts are what makes America great.
I'm not arguing for a bigger government I'm arguing for the government to do its jobs with the regulations of these corporations. I stated if the USDA half way did its job that it's suppose to then it would actually benefit us. But the USDA can't do it's job cause the top bosses for the USDA are all former board members of meat packing companies. I don't want government to regulate our lives. I do want them to regulate the people that provide us products for our cousmption. Cause leave it to them u would be eating horse sh*t and popping cyanide pills. I'm not asking for them to look over our everyday lives. Just make sure the corporations doing the right thing.
 01-23-2012, 07:31 PM         #84
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
ron paul lost anyways dude has zero chance to win. so what yall going to do now?
America will cease to exist in 2016 if NoBama or Newt Ginbi*ch or Mittens Romney get into office. SAY GOODBYE TO THE DOLLAR
 6 years ago '08        #85
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1758 1758
 killya said:
America will cease to exist in 2016 if NoBama or Newt Ginbi*ch or Mittens Romney get into office. SAY GOODBYE TO THE DOLLAR

any idiot who cant get past the fact that ron paul wasnt advocating racism is basically never gonna listen anyways.

when you were a kid the price of gas was like $1.70 or somethin. look at it now. u think just cause america has always been doin pretty good that it always will? obama doesnt give a sh*t about blacks anymore than bush did. dont come at me when you cant even use a dollar to wipe your a.ss.

the country has been on decline for decades. its all comin to a head now though. better vote ron paul cause even though it might not matter, hes our last hope.
 6 years ago '08        #86
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1758 1758
ron paul will be the 1st person i have ever voted for. you probably wont care but please think about it. this is not the time to be ignorant. dont just vote to vote. reagan, clinton, bush, obama...all useless. vote to make a difference.
 01-24-2012, 02:26 AM         #87
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
He posted a picture of RP vs Obama. You don't have to be a republican to vote for him in the presidential election.

Right now I am a registered republican to vote for him. If he doesn't win I wont be voting republican I will be voting for a indy once again.
You're still registered republican. Which makes you a Republican.
 01-24-2012, 02:44 AM         #88
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
Newt Ginbi*ch, that's a new one.
 6 years ago '07        #89
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19771 19771
 Gattsau said:

Its ok though keep voting for your war mongering, over taxing, freedom limiting Obama's because they are oh so great for minorities. I mean since Barack was appointed all the problems that faced the black community just disappeared.
lol @ over taxing, who has he over taxed?
 6 years ago '07        #90
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Prodigy said:
Do some research before you blabber on like an idiot.

[pic - click to view]

for a president to legalize weed, end restrictions on gay marriage, etc...
Even if you a.ssume he could push these things thru congress, RP would have to expand the powers of the federal government to enforce these changes and do away with states' rights on these issues.

Wouldn't that make him a hypocrit?

Last edited by omglolwtfbbq; 01-24-2012 at 05:00 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #91
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
lol @ over taxing, who has he over taxed?
Only 95% of Americans had their taxes lowered during Obama's presidency, so that upper 5% of household around or over $250k who didn't get the tax cut who prob feel overtaxed.

Most people didn't really notice their federal taxes were cut, because so many states have increased state taxes during the same time period.

He signed a tax increase on cigarrettes, like 60 cents more per pack. When a loophole or deduction gets eliminated, it results in some people in the upper brackets paying more in taxes.

If you count that he has repeatedly made proposals that would be funded by tax increases (5% tax increase) on incomes over $1 million, I guess that is overtaxing too

Horrible, horrible commie.
 6 years ago '07        #92
space
space
 omglolwtfbbq said:
Only 95% of Americans had their taxes lowered during Obama's presidency, so that upper 5% of household around or over $250k who didn't get the tax cut who prob feel overtaxed.

Most people didn't really notice their federal taxes were cut, because so many states have increased state taxes during the same time period.

He signed a tax increase on cigarrettes, like 60 cents more per pack. When a loophole or deduction gets eliminated, it results in some people in the upper brackets paying more in taxes.

If you count that he has repeatedly made proposals that would be funded by tax increases (5% tax increase) on incomes over $1 million, I guess that is overtaxing too

Horrible, horrible commie.
He raised taxes on incomes over $250,000? Are you sure about that, because the Bush Tax Cuts are still in place.

Gattsau said:
Everyone is over taxed. Irs is a joke. Tax money is being used to k!ll poor people throughout the world. Wake up. You Obama can do no wrong guys r sad

You're an idiot, he hasn't raised taxes on anyone, (aside from the tax increases on cigs and proposed tax increases for programs that haven't even taken effect yet) I have no problem if you dislike Obama, hell I'm disappointed with him. But taxes have gone down, for most people so you saying Obama over taxes people is flat out wrong. Taxes are also the lowest they have been since the sixties. Has nothing to do with Obama can do no wrong. You Ron Paul bots are sad, skewing information to fit your narrative.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-24-2012 at 02:27 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 Gattsau said:
GotTa love fools who talk sh*t, without reading. I never said Obama raised taxes i said we are being over taxed. I never said it's obamas fault alone. It's the way the system is. We are being over taxed, government has no money. The government either taxes it's citizens or prints more money. The IRS is not needed, when the gov't cuts spending taxes will go down. We are all paying too much taxes.

I never said it was a Obama thing u stupid bastards. The difference between me and u two clowns is I don't support a party. I call people out on bullsh*t and bush was terrible for this country. Obama has been no better. Romney and newt would be no better.
Facts are this entire country is over taxed.
 Gattsau said:

Its ok though keep voting for your war mongering, over taxing, freedom limiting Obama's

Shut your dumbass up, you clearly said he was war mongering over taxer and directly attributed it to him. and I don't support one party. There is a lot of corporate owned Democrats also, so you can stop making generalizations based on whom I support. Oh and over taxed? Mitt Romney and the super rich are not over taxed. Corporations are not over taxed.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-24-2012 at 02:45 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #94
space
space
 Gattsau said:
He supports over taxing everyone. He supports the IRS so yes he supports over taxing. Did I say he raised taxes idiot? No I did not. He supports the status quo. Don't try and put words into my mouth.

You can sit here and lie and say you don't support a party but your posts and constant Obama d!ck riding shows something completely different.
No you didn't verbatim say he raised taxes, but your words insinuate he is the only one who is responsible. And yeah cause you see all my posts and I put all my political beliefs on the internet, keep pretending like you have any sort of insight. Saying he supports over taxing everyone is a fu*king opinion not some statistical fact.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 01-24-2012 at 02:54 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #95
space
space
 Gattsau said:
His policies shows he support the taxes as they currently are being implemented. I didn't say or imply that he raised taxes on anyone. My beef is with the system not a single person. Stop being a dumbass, Just admit you made a mistake.
well the way I read it, it sounded different.
 6 years ago '07        #96
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
He supports over taxing everyone. He supports the IRS so yes he supports over taxing. Did I say he raised taxes idiot? No I did not. He supports the status quo. .
So what do you (and other Ron Paul supporters here) think will happen? RP can abolish the IRS if he gets elected? This is what I'm not understanding about some of the claims made about what he will do, like that chart someone posted in here about drug legalization and gay marriage and other things.

The only way a president can do all these things is to override states' rights, which is contrary to what he stands for. For something like changing the IRS or federal reserve, he would need to get that done thru executive order and enough of Congress on his side for veto power that cannot be overturned.

What I'm seeing from RP/campaigners is the same sh*t Obama has going for him. A lot of wanting to do this and that without any concrete realistic way of how they will get done

It's just facts of US politics that RP has close to no chance of winning the GOP nomination and even as president, we have a Congress that does absolutely nothing positive. At some point, votes for him will be pretty much symbolic and his campaign will have nothing to do with trying to win and more of just getting a message out
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy