Jan 21 - Ron Paul’s “South Was Right” Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2012, 01:58 AM         #61
DJ Flip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gattsau said:
ether
 6 years ago '04        #62
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
All I gotta say is that Obama ain't ever changing sh*t..look at whats going on with the NDAA, SOPA and PIPA Acts versus some candidate that gets no exposure for trying to change American culture into a better way of life...ya'll mofos are dumb as sh*t. You rather have someone who is a puppet for the elite versus a dumb crop of buffoonery of GOP candidates (remind you they are paid by lobbyists and corporations) that want to go to war with Iran on the basis of having Nuclear technology. Seriously? I understand and know that most politicians are bought and sold like slaves to the establishment, but why does RP have a MILITARY following? All paid by DONATIONS. It seems to be to me that once SOPA, PIPA, and the NDAA are incorporated, these acts are going to brainwash you dumb fu*ks (like it hasn't already) to not take a stance in anything in your life. Why do you live? Why do you breathe? If you only live and breathe because you have the ability to do so then why not THINK? If you have a brain, than you will start to define who is who and what your stance is. If you don't then your life is a fu*king waste of time. I don't make posts like the N, or MichealMoore, but agree on some of what they say. Ron Paul is not a fu*king racist you stupid fu*ks, he is someone that has a real voice on our problems of our country and nothing has changed since Nixon was in office. I don't agree on all of his policies (I'm pro Pro-Choice), however, what would you rather have? Obama again? He is continued policy of the Elitists and no matter what, we can't do sh*t with that dude in office. He is a puppet like all of the candidates (except Dr. Paul) or would you rather have someone who has an idea to get ourselves back on track, take care of US, and be better off because of it? His policies are for US. Now if he got elected, and something was to happen (Assignation, AF 1 crash, etc) then we will know 100% that its time for us to take back what is ours. Listen and learn, and stop being so fu*kING STUPID. If Ron Paul just came out and said "I hate blacks and Hispanics and Asians" that's one thing, but to sit there and try to interpret like so many dumb fu*ks do with the Bible is asinine. If the time comes and sh*t hits the fan, which it will, and I ain't dead, if you still on this b.s that these other people will change our situation for the better, then call it the date that you will call you loan in.

Last edited by TheGreatDane; 01-23-2012 at 03:56 AM..
 01-23-2012, 04:02 AM         #63
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
That's not necessarily true and you know it. Your entire post is conservative propaganda dealing with your hopes and dreams for what you THINK may happen. All those corporations want to do is to bring Foxconn to America. You should be ashamed to let yourself be fooled by these pro-corporation puppets.

You're what's wrong with America.
You don't see that your entire post is Liberal propaganda? This is a two way street son. Agree to disagree but to wish death on me and say I'm what's wrong with America are completely irrational, emotional responses because you have nothing else to counter so you resort to name calling like the victim you are.

What's wrong with corporations? I bet everything you use today is made by a corporation, that toothbrush that helps you keep your teeth to eat, that soap you use to not smell like sh*t, this computer you use right now to get all your liberal propaganda. You talk about fooled? You're being fooled to demonize corporations son. What has a corporation ever done to you? Tell me. I bet nothing but benefit you. You're just hypnotized into an anti-successful mind state. To put it so you can maybe understand: you're a hater. You hate anyone and anything involved with success and money if you are anti-corporation.

Nature rules us all in the end. I believe in survival of the fittest. If you're weak and dumb, you fail, you die. If you're strong and smart, you thrive. If you're in between, you're in limbo. Most of us are in limbo. A lot of the time the people in limbo are jealous of those who thrive (proverbial geeks vs jocks) and pity those who die. The trick is... stop being a little bi*ch and man up and learn to thrive. Step 1 is not being jealous of them but to become them.

Go ahead and play out your moral game all you want, it's all subjective. It's relative to perspective.

Again, I'm laying out philosophy, while you're merely responding emotionally about how I'm evil. Who's the child?
 01-23-2012, 04:28 AM         #64
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
You don't see that your entire post is Liberal propaganda? This is a two way street son. Agree to disagree but to wish death on me and say I'm what's wrong with America are completely irrational, emotional responses because you have nothing else to counter so you resort to name calling like the victim you are.

What's wrong with corporations? I bet everything you use today is made by a corporation, that toothbrush that helps you keep your teeth to eat, that soap you use to not smell like sh*t, this computer you use right now to get all your liberal propaganda. You talk about fooled? You're being fooled to demonize corporations son. What has a corporation ever done to you? Tell me. I bet nothing but benefit you. You're just hypnotized into an anti-successful mind state. To put it so you can maybe understand: you're a hater. You hate anyone and anything involved with success and money if you are anti-corporation.

Nature rules us all in the end. I believe in survival of the fittest. If you're weak and dumb, you fail, you die. If you're strong and smart, you thrive. If you're in between, you're in limbo. Most of us are in limbo. A lot of the time the people in limbo are jealous of those who thrive (proverbial geeks vs jocks) and pity those who die. The trick is... stop being a little bi*ch and man up and learn to thrive. Step 1 is not being jealous of them but to become them.

Go ahead and play out your moral game all you want, it's all subjective. It's relative to perspective.

Again, I'm laying out philosophy, while you're merely responding emotionally about how I'm evil. Who's the child?
I'm emotional about it because people like you are breathing regulated and protected air telling me that our country would be better without regulation. The Mississippi River should be as filthy as the Ganges, The State of Nebraska's water supply should be irreparably damaged, more offshore drilling, more explosions! You don't see the negative in the philosophy that you're preaching. It's a rather convenient position most Republicans take because you're all selfish children with nothing to gain from the Government because you've used enough of it to get by in life and now that you have your paper, fu*k everyone else.

I say you should go to hell. I refuse to raise my children in the kind of irresponsible wasteland that you want to make this country. Corporations are inescapable so of course I use products that come from Corporations, it doesn't mean I'm going to let those same Corporations control my government or control every aspect of my day to day life...that's the split. f!ght DAILY to get Congress to overturn FEC vs. Citizen's United because it has turned our political process into one big long joke. Corporations have now created their ideal Political Wasteland and it is a complete joke.

Good god, imagine what this country would look like if we let Corporations run unregulated. You keep saying you believe in Survival of the Fittest, but what's going to happen when someone with a bigger weapon believes the same? In the "utopia" you're creating, you allow the larger divide between the haves and the have nots, essentially leaving the poor in this country to take the extremely low wage jobs despite prices of goods remaining the same (remember, corporations are not regulated, so who's to say they would lower their prices. those who made it can still afford the products, right?). What do you think some bumpkin from Duval County is going to do after being pushed to the brink watching his family suffer due to his three plus years of unemployment.

He's going to put a bullet in your brain. You are not thinking rationally, you're thinking selfishly. This world is much bigger than you and you won't realize this until you cease to exist.
 6 years ago '08        #65
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
false.
you buy the slaves....
then who works on the plantations?
ole massa?

if it isn't illegal, simply more slaves will be brought in.

you cant have missed that.
 6 years ago '08        #66
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 Got Cheeve? said:

There's so much wrong with this post.
The fact that corporations provide goods doesn't in anyway make them impervious to wrong doings. Because a construction corporation builds skyscrapers does it make it morally acceptable for them to then dispose of their waste poorly in low income areas and cause kids to have asthma?

And were not animals, survival of the fittest is not at all in the same way applicable to us. That's why we even have government and societies, for the protection of rights. We as logical human beings have discerned that we have certain unalienable ones, something in a true survival of the fittest instance you do not. That's why we are different from animals, if you are weak and dumb, you can get help from those who are smarter and stronger and willing to spare, and when the strong get weak, which they will, they will be supported by others as well. It's one of the few things that separate us from nekkid monkeys b.

:
 6 years ago '05        #67
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 skeetmcghee said:
homie are you serious? making excuses for slavery? fukk a
confederate cracker.
I wonder if logging onto Boxden makes people stupider or if they're this stupid before they log on..

I didn't say I support slavery, I said that it would have been better to pay the people to free their current slaves then tell them they couldn't have any more than to just "free" them and say, "Tough sh*t."

Like somebody else said though, Lincoln didn't give a sh*t about freeing the slaves because he felt slavery was wrong, he wanted to do it because he didn't want the country to break apart under his watch and crippling the South's economy was the easiest way to keep them from breaking off.

Slavery was terrible, and with the Emancipation Proclamation, the North instantly destroyed the South's economy. You're telling me you'd not be pissed if that sh*t happened to you, even if you were wrong?

It's like people in DC saying, "Hey, loggers. You're not allowed to use machinery any more," and expecting the loggers to be all chipper about it.

The legs that the North's economy stood on wouldn't have worked in the South at the time. Even now, the South is still the most poor region in the United States, and that's left over from 1865.

I don't think the North was wrong for feeing slaves, even though that wasn't the real reason for the Emancipation Proclamation, but I can't expect the South to be happy about losing their way of life.
 01-23-2012, 09:22 AM         #68
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #69
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 83 83
I love Ron Paul threads.

One thing that I find interesting about regulations is the toxic emissions that f*ck up our air, water, and food supply. I dont understand how you want to give states the rights to tell corporations to curb toxic emissions.

A State line doesn't stop polluted air from traveling to another state.

Yall N*ggas need to go to China. Its grey foggy and I dont know what the f*ck I be breathing in.
 6 years ago '04        #70
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Gattsau said:
It did in other countries, why wouldn't of it here?
because other countries didnt have half of there economy based on agriculture how hard is that to understand

there werent fields upon fields of plantations in france england spain etc thats the difference if you want to ignore that then go right ahead

like i said before site examples of global powers at that time who had a similar economy as the u.s.

the only examples are the Caribbean where there were slave revolts which would have been far worse for this country

oh and just to let you know icedout the emanicipation proclamation was signed 2 years into the civil war thats why slaves were able to walk off plantations

Last edited by MosDefinition; 01-23-2012 at 10:29 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
false.
you buy the slaves....
then who works on the plantations?
ole massa?

if it isn't illegal, simply more slaves will be brought in.

you cant have missed that.
people want to ignore facts and live in the land of theory
 6 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Prodigy said:
You are a mindless moron, point blank.

I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican. It's people like you that use these terms to generalize and don't even look at the candidate specifically.

Ron Paul is the best candidate OVERALL.

The fact that you didn't state any counter argument to refute the actual post regarding the propaganda regarding Ron Paul's "racist" views and chose to attack "Republicans" instead shows how much of a simple-minded fool you are. Try to realize that Ron Paul isn't your typical Republican candidate.

Do some research before you blabber on like an idiot.

[pic - click to view]

you do know he still has to work with congress

if he miraculously wins the REPUBLICAN nomination then wins the general

most of the things he wants to do he has to work with congress then people will challenge it in the supreme court its not a given that anything would actually pass
 6 years ago '04        #73
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
I'm not a republican you idiot. You wish death on me? And I lack understanding that regulation keeps us from being as fu*ked up as China is? Okay... last time I checked if you didn't want to work long hours you didn't have to. If your job makes you start working 15 hour days you can quit... You act like the company owns you.

Toxic sludge... you're so naive. I'm uninformed? Logic? Do you listen to yourself? Toxic sludge and 15 hour days? You're speaking in extremes because that's what irrational, emotional liberals do when they don't know any facts and base their argument on hateful speech like "I wish death on you." You sound like a child. I used to be an emotional naive young liberal too so I understand your actions.

Deregulation does not mean a nuclear waste land and workers becoming slaves. It means businesses COMING BACK TO AMERICA. Why are all the jobs leaving the U.S. and going to India, Mexico, etc? Regulation. Permits, Fees, due process, micro-management, it's unattractive to a business when they can move to Mexico and make much more profit.

I'm all for creating alternative energy, Solar, Wind power, etc. It's all perfectly logical. But I'm not surprised you responded emotional and made me out as a generalization of some conservative oil tycoon who is evil and money hungry. That's what you people do. I own a small production business. But I don't have to go through much of the regulation that most businesses do because I work from home, and contract my work at locations.

Regulation is not good for this country, look where we are... inflation... devalued currency... crippling debt. A good portion of the country is on welfare... no jobs... this is a mess. It's because of regulation. It's so funny because people want to act like it's because of deregulation and banks made bad loans and crushed the housing industry and made a whole bunch of dead money... but the reason things are bad is because... WE BAILED THOSE COMPANIES OUT. Why? Because the GOVERNMENT HAD SIGNIFICANT STAKE IN THOSE COMPANIES. We bailed out the auto industry... That's state capitalism.

They should of let those companies FAIL. Because they made mistakes and deserved to fall, that's capitalism. After they fall, a new company takes their place. But no... we had to steal from you, me, and everyone you know to bail them out because the government had to regulate and get involved.

Who's uninformed son? The person wishing death on someone he doesn't even know? Or the guy stating facts?
so say all regulations and minimum wages emissions and toxins etc were abolished

look at nike for example they pay at most $5 an hour to put there shoes together in developing countries (thats after reports in the 90s where they were called out for working conditions)

and they use chemicals in the glues that are illegal to use in manufacturing here because the fumes cause cancer

is that really better. companies are going to take any short cut they can.

look at china just last week their environmental researchers not some third party review body said they cant continue to expand under there current model because of the pollution being caused

you guys are living in some dream world where companies will do thing because its the right thing to do when the bottom line is all they care about

they left the developed world because they can treat employees like sh*t. you guys dont seem to understand the reason why unions and emission etc are in place
 6 years ago '11        #74
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 daliff89 said:

I wonder if logging onto Boxden makes people stupider or if they're this stupid before they log on..

I didn't say I support slavery, I said that it would have been better to pay the people to free their current slaves then tell them they couldn't have any more than to just "free" them and say, "Tough sh*t."

Like somebody else said though, Lincoln didn't give a sh*t about freeing the slaves because he felt slavery was wrong, he wanted to do it because he didn't want the country to break apart under his watch and crippling the South's economy was the easiest way to keep them from breaking off.

Slavery was terrible, and with the Emancipation Proclamation, the North instantly destroyed the South's economy. You're telling me you'd not be pissed if that sh*t happened to you, even if you were wrong?

It's like people in DC saying, "Hey, loggers. You're not allowed to use machinery any more," and expecting the loggers to be all chipper about it.

The legs that the North's economy stood on wouldn't have worked in the South at the time. Even now, the South is still the most poor region in the United States, and that's left over from 1865.

I don't think the North was wrong for feeing slaves, even though that wasn't the real reason for the Emancipation Proclamation, but I can't expect the South to be happy about losing their way of life.
So with all that said. You saying its was okay for them to have slaves which was subject to harsh and brutal treatment. Because after all that they made money and the south wasn't poor because of slavery. So the North should have given them cash for there slaves that they brutal beat r*ped took from there country illegally and forced them into labor and they received no benefits from. But in your eyes it's all good cause it was a business that made the south rich no matter how inhumane it was. I'm glad the freed the slaves and didn't pay them sh*t for it.
 6 years ago '06        #75
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
If you support Obama, you're racist....

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #76
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
U wanna know what deregulation looks like look at China. Look at all the toxic sh*t that's going on over there. Look at what they had to do during the Olympics. Look what happened when the started to ease back the regulation on the deep sea drill. A massive expolosion leading to one of the biggest oil spills since the Exxon Valdez. Corporations don't give a sh*t bout the end product user they care about being in the black. Just look at the food industry all those cheap fillers in the food. That's causeing this increase in diseases. They already pump these animals full of antibiotics and steroids.
 6 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 Gattsau said:
True the constant haze in China is disturbing as fu*k. Also needing to wallk around with a mask in Bejing was not fun.

So you are going to just ignore my entire post? I already talked to you about the industrialization of farms. Do yourself a favor do some research on it before posting.

Again, not all just walked off. Many stayed, many revolted, many were executed and many walked off. Stop generalizing. You clearly have no idea what was going on in America at that time.
i read your b.s. site an example not theory you keep saying other countries did it but what other countries name them

it was the civil rights act not the emancipation proclamation that kept what happened in south africa from occurring here

im done if you could name another country not quote some southernist theory then i would listen to your argument but you cant

Last edited by MosDefinition; 01-23-2012 at 11:56 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 Gattsau said:
You clearly can not read since in my initial post I named three. There are many more, in fact America was one of the last countries to stop slavery in the form which we are currently discussing. Its not a southerner theory, its free market/capitalistic logic.
they did not have the same type of economy man why are you purposely fudging the facts to make your point

half of there nations economies werent dependent on slavery and they didnt have plantations of slaves covering half of there countries

the plantations they had were primarily in the Caribbean not in those countries. there shipping industries also didnt depend on slavery

you cant compare the u.s. at the time to those countries because they werent the same
 6 years ago '06        #79
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 MosDefinition said:
they did not have the same type of economy man why are you purposely fudging the facts to make your point

half of there nations economies werent dependent on slavery and they didnt have plantations of slaves covering half of there countries

the plantations they had were primarily in the Caribbean not in those countries. there shipping industries also didnt depend on slavery

you cant compare the u.s. at the time to those countries because they werent the same

All those nations had slave economies, read up and stop fudging the facts yourself
 6 years ago '11        #80
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Why do people always quote China when they are talking about less regulations. China is not the only country with less regulations than U.S.A.. China has a lot of problems that lead to the pollution not just the lack of regulations. That's like using Venezuela/Cuba to illustrate that gov't control does not work.
Not king for complete control over corporations like Cuba. We talking about regulation in the sense of making sure. They provide employees with the proper ppe. Don't pump waste water into clean drinking water, make sure they don't pollute the air. Male sure that products are safe for human use. Those types of regulation. Hell if the USDA half way did there jobs 99% of slaughterhouses would be closed.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago