Jan 21 - Ron Paul’s “South Was Right” Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 1085 1085
 Dangerously said:
Nah, fu*k all that. If you saw an old video of Obama talking about the exact opposite in front of a Nation of Islam crowd...you don't think you Republicans would be on fire?

fu*k outta here.
He was standing in front of a flag he said nothing racist they tried the same crap on his son rand paul

AND FOR THE RECORD OBAMA COULD SUCK MY d!ck

Nobody is perfect although we may agree with ron paul that doesnt mean we support his platform 100% but out of all the candidates hes the only one who wants to end the fed and the patriot act. By just accomplishing these two goals america will be immensely better.
 6 years ago '11        #42
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
Hi all black 'kewns' who support this guy. Hello there.
 6 years ago '10        #43
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
I eard he likes weed, elect him plz

6 years ago '07        #44
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
fu*k rp
 01-22-2012, 07:11 PM         #45
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
Lol @ Boxden members actually believing the bullsh*t that Ron Paul is a racist

Not surprising considering the fact that the majority of Boxden members are the type of illiterate mindless morons that the government loves because they can be manipulated into believing anything.

I recommend you idiots watch this video

You've been manipulated to post videos and mises.org garbage on here, so how are you any better than an Obama supporter? Because you're supporting a different team? You're still one of the lowest form of Political scum on earth...A Republican.

Last edited by Dangerously; 01-22-2012 at 07:13 PM..
 01-22-2012, 07:12 PM         #46
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngd said:
He was standing in front of a flag he said nothing racist they tried the same crap on his son rand paul
Stopped reading here. If you stand in front of that flag, fu*k YOU and your irrational utopia.
 01-22-2012, 07:30 PM         #47
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skeetmcghee said:
Smh @ Paul supporters thinking the South would have abolished slavery without being forced to.
you know the North didnt give a sh*t about freeing slaves either right?
 6 years ago '06        #48
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
Most of you are some uninformed a.ss idiots... Charities, Half-way houses and empathetic individuals with means to help out their fellow brothers and sisters will always exist. People should be more involved with their communities instead of relying on an inefficient body of government.
 01-22-2012, 07:35 PM         #49
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hollyfield420 said:
Most of you are some uninformed a.ss idiots... Charities, Half-way houses and empathetic individuals with means to help out their fellow brothers and sisters will always exist. People should be more involved with their communities instead of relying on an inefficient body of government.
voting for local officials also helps instead of the corporate owned ones.
 6 years ago '10        #50
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1963 1963
the average american will misinterpret this mans words... fu*king idiots
 01-22-2012, 08:30 PM         #51
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WOW, just when Paul was doing so good, he shoots himself in the foot, guess he'll finally get some play in the media, right?
 01-22-2012, 08:37 PM         #52
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya the states rights. the right for them to keep and maintain slaves.
 6 years ago '11        #53
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
standing or a.ssociating yourself with the confederate flag is racist.

you shouldn't even be around that sh*t.

dude is racist as sh*t

he won't win either, or come close

and his point is invalid from the jump, would have, could have, bs doesn't fly
 6 years ago '07        #54
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
lol damn @ this thread.
 6 years ago '08        #55
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Freemind said:

Yet Ron Paul haters want to make him look like a racist who wants to bring back slavery cause he didn't support the Civil Rights Act.

All he's saying is there wasn't a need fodr war to end slavery... but that's how it went. Same with his beliefs on the Civil Rights Act... we shouldn't need laws to tell us segregation is bad, and in a free market those who believe all men are created equal wiont support a racist/discriminatory buisness.

But you all see this as "he wants to bring back segregation", "he supports slavery", and "he's racist"
props!

If this doesn't make any sense to some you then.....I don't know what to tell you.
 01-22-2012, 09:33 PM         #56
The_Future_09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The opinions of BX are about as credible as paul
 6 years ago '04        #57
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Dangerously said:
You've been manipulated to post videos and mises.org garbage on here, so how are you any better than an Obama supporter? Because you're supporting a different team? You're still one of the lowest form of Political scum on earth...A Republican.
You are a mindless moron, point blank.

I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican. It's people like you that use these terms to generalize and don't even look at the candidate specifically.

Ron Paul is the best candidate OVERALL.

The fact that you didn't state any counter argument to refute the actual post regarding the propaganda regarding Ron Paul's "racist" views and chose to attack "Republicans" instead shows how much of a simple-minded fool you are. Try to realize that Ron Paul isn't your typical Republican candidate.

Do some research before you blabber on like an idiot.

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2012, 12:18 AM         #58
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
fu*k you and Liberal text books, I sure do know about states rights, but this is 2012 and when you say "The South is Right" in front of a confederate flag, you sure as hell don't look like you're talking about States Rights. I hate this Republican veiled paranoia of oversight when you really just want ******s out of your pockets and people dying because of lax oversight. I really hope you Republicans get a year of no corporate oversight and DIE because of your deregulated mess.

Yes, I wish death on you because your lack of understanding of how regulation keeps us from being as fu*ked up as China is. I hope your job switches to a 15 hour work day and you work in toxic sludge because of lack of regulation.

Keep talking that bullsh*t, I'll keep fu*king up your logic.
I'm not a republican you idiot. You wish death on me? And I lack understanding that regulation keeps us from being as fu*ked up as China is? Okay... last time I checked if you didn't want to work long hours you didn't have to. If your job makes you start working 15 hour days you can quit... You act like the company owns you.

Toxic sludge... you're so naive. I'm uninformed? Logic? Do you listen to yourself? Toxic sludge and 15 hour days? You're speaking in extremes because that's what irrational, emotional liberals do when they don't know any facts and base their argument on hateful speech like "I wish death on you." You sound like a child. I used to be an emotional naive young liberal too so I understand your actions.

Deregulation does not mean a nuclear waste land and workers becoming slaves. It means businesses COMING BACK TO AMERICA. Why are all the jobs leaving the U.S. and going to India, Mexico, etc? Regulation. Permits, Fees, due process, micro-management, it's unattractive to a business when they can move to Mexico and make much more profit.

I'm all for creating alternative energy, Solar, Wind power, etc. It's all perfectly logical. But I'm not surprised you responded emotional and made me out as a generalization of some conservative oil tycoon who is evil and money hungry. That's what you people do. I own a small production business. But I don't have to go through much of the regulation that most businesses do because I work from home, and contract my work at locations.

Regulation is not good for this country, look where we are... inflation... devalued currency... crippling debt. A good portion of the country is on welfare... no jobs... this is a mess. It's because of regulation. It's so funny because people want to act like it's because of deregulation and banks made bad loans and crushed the housing industry and made a whole bunch of dead money... but the reason things are bad is because... WE BAILED THOSE COMPANIES OUT. Why? Because the GOVERNMENT HAD SIGNIFICANT STAKE IN THOSE COMPANIES. We bailed out the auto industry... That's state capitalism.

They should of let those companies FAIL. Because they made mistakes and deserved to fall, that's capitalism. After they fall, a new company takes their place. But no... we had to steal from you, me, and everyone you know to bail them out because the government had to regulate and get involved.

Who's uninformed son? The person wishing death on someone he doesn't even know? Or the guy stating facts?
 01-23-2012, 01:00 AM         #59
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
You are a mindless moron, point blank.

I'm neither a Democrat nor a Republican. It's people like you that use these terms to generalize and don't even look at the candidate specifically.

Ron Paul is the best candidate OVERALL.

The fact that you didn't state any counter argument to refute the actual post regarding the propaganda regarding Ron Paul's "racist" views and chose to attack "Republicans" instead shows how much of a simple-minded fool you are. Try to realize that Ron Paul isn't your typical Republican candidate.

Do some research before you blabber on like an idiot.

[pic - click to view]

A Vote for Ron Paul is a vote for a Republican you idiot. If you're voting for Ron Paul out here, you're a registered Republican. I don't have to generalize, it's a fact if you're Ron Paul you're a registered Republican. I don't give a sh*t about what faux-Independent ideal you have of yourself, but I'm sorry, you're a Republican no matter how you slice it. You would've flew the flag in the days of Barry Goldwater, you would've been a great Nixon supporter. You. Are. A. Republican.

Stop posting literature and speak from your own knowledge sometime.

I don't pay attention to propaganda from either side, I state my observations and keep it moving. Standing in front of a Confederate flag and trumpeting states rights in the wake of the Civil War doesn't really bode well for me taking you seriously.

Last edited by Dangerously; 01-23-2012 at 01:06 AM..
 01-23-2012, 01:01 AM         #60
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Deregulation does not mean a nuclear waste land and workers becoming slaves. It means businesses COMING BACK TO AMERICA.
That's not necessarily true and you know it. Your entire post is conservative propaganda dealing with your hopes and dreams for what you THINK may happen. All those corporations want to do is to bring Foxconn to America. You should be ashamed to let yourself be fooled by these pro-corporation puppets.

You're what's wrong with America.

Last edited by Dangerously; 01-23-2012 at 01:04 AM..
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy