NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2012, 03:12 PM         #21
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im pretty damn sure lincoln did propose buying slaves back and also deporting them back to africa. im sorry but theres no way i believe a war wouldnt have been fought.
 01-22-2012, 03:52 PM         #22
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at the end of the day this is still bullsh*t you act like he will put slavery back in. Look everybody else is going to continue the same crap, nobody is talking about financial responsibility but him. So it comes down to your financial future or more wars. thats what you should be looking at not all this other BULLsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #23
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
So glad I haven't drank the Ron Paul Kool Aid like the rest of his supporters. They'll worship this man to the grave because he can do no wrong in their eyes.
 01-22-2012, 04:13 PM         #24
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We should be more worried about how we're ALL slaves now. ALL OF US.
 6 years ago '04        #25
youngd 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$3,286 | Props total: 1085 1085
kind irrelevant cause even after the slaves were free they were still treated as slaves.

Legislation made former slave owners salty

Being paid would have lessened the animosity towards blacks.

Either way its 2012 and ron paul is currently discussing.

States Rights
Federal Reserve
War on Drugs
War On Terror
Ect

Lets focus on todays issues only bi*ches bring up old sh*t. In short RON still gets my vote unless i see him slap a n*gga for no apparent reason.
 6 years ago '07        #26
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
The war began when the South attacked if you wanna get down to it. Lincoln wanted to buy slaves for $400 per person for "gradual emancipation" because he knew it would cost less than the war was costing. That plan didn't go through and instead, Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation. I think that slavery was so inhumane by the time and was costing the U.S. so much potential that it was seen by many as an act of terror and barbarianism. It is what happens when one lets money override his morals and senses. Where would we be as a country if Africans had come to the U.S. as individuals free from bondage or had been freed earlier? I know there were erroneous preconceived notions throughout the Western World of Africans being "less capable" or uncivilized but if you examine history objectively you will see the fallacies in these ideas. Africans were just as capable as any other individual to excel, create for, and contribute to society.

I've never been a Ron Paul supporter. I'm weary of all big talk, wrong action politicians. If there is something treacherous in his thought process then it will eventually rear it's head again. If you vote for him, he wins, and the wrong things happen then it's your fault.

Last edited by Playa; 01-22-2012 at 04:34 PM..
 01-22-2012, 04:49 PM         #27
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ "don't forget the South started the war." Yeah, you know why? The government was telling them what to do, fu*king with their business, and disobeying the constitution and state's rights.

The Civil War was about STATE'S RIGHTS.

The Union wanted to make America a centralized government like it is now (since they won the war.) The South wanted to uphold state's rights, and the state governing itself for what it's region needed. Slavery was a bad thing obviously, but it wasn't the main cause of the Civil War. That's what our liberal text books taught us growing up though.
 6 years ago '07        #28
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Im sorry but it really doesn't matter, this dude ain't winning sh*t
 01-22-2012, 05:38 PM         #29
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
LMFAOOO SPEAKING IN FRONT OF CONFEDERATE FLAG AND A BUNCH OF RACISTS

RON PAUL 2012
your damn right baby thats how we roll. fu*k ya bi*ch while we at it also
 01-22-2012, 05:41 PM         #30
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Nice job trying to twist his words and make him look like a racist though. You fools are grasping at straws.
I think standing in front of that Confederate Flag did more to make him look like a racist than his words. :rolllaugh :
 01-22-2012, 05:45 PM         #31
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
thats how you roll?

it was a joke dumb a.ss
 01-22-2012, 05:46 PM         #32
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
your damn right baby thats how we roll. fu*k ya bi*ch while we at it also
Anybody that defends this trash deserves to be laughed off of Boxden. You should be ashamed if you're a person of color defending this closeted bigot.

There are no redeemable qualities of Ron Paul. Give it up.
 01-22-2012, 05:50 PM         #33
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Boxden is Fox News now?
 01-22-2012, 05:51 PM         #34
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
@ "don't forget the South started the war." Yeah, you know why? The government was telling them what to do, fu*king with their business, and disobeying the constitution and state's rights.

The Union wanted to make America a centralized government like it is now (since they won the war.) The South wanted to uphold state's rights, and the state governing itself for what it's region needed. Slavery was a bad thing obviously, but it wasn't the main cause of the Civil War. That's what our liberal text books taught us growing up though.
fu*k you and Liberal text books, I sure do know about states rights, but this is 2012 and when you say "The South is Right" in front of a confederate flag, you sure as hell don't look like you're talking about States Rights. I hate this Republican veiled paranoia of oversight when you really just want ******s out of your pockets and people dying because of lax oversight. I really hope you Republicans get a year of no corporate oversight and DIE because of your deregulated mess.

Yes, I wish death on you because your lack of understanding of how regulation keeps us from being as fu*ked up as China is. I hope your job switches to a 15 hour work day and you work in toxic sludge because of lack of regulation.

Keep talking that bullsh*t, I'll keep fu*king up your logic.
 01-22-2012, 05:54 PM         #35
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngd said:
kind irrelevant cause even after the slaves were free they were still treated as slaves.

Legislation made former slave owners salty

Being paid would have lessened the animosity towards blacks.

Either way its 2012 and ron paul is currently discussing.

States Rights
Federal Reserve
War on Drugs
War On Terror
Ect

Lets focus on todays issues only bi*ches bring up old sh*t. In short RON still gets my vote unless i see him slap a n*gga for no apparent reason.
Nah, fu*k all that. If you saw an old video of Obama talking about the exact opposite in front of a Nation of Islam crowd...you don't think you Republicans would be on fire?

fu*k outta here.
 01-22-2012, 05:56 PM         #36
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Of course not, most people are two stuck in what they were taught to explore other possibilities. Nothing is one hundred pct one way or another. However to label anyone who thinks slavery could've ended without a civil war a racist is laughable.
 Sandy said:
My grandpa told me any man that would stand by that flag is no friend of mine, so fu*k ron paul.
You know what the connotation of that flag is before you step in front of it.
 6 years ago '07        #37
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 Got Cheeve? said:

The only state right that there were arguments about at the time was slavery. A State's right to own slaves. You can blame liberal history for making it about slavery, but on the flip side you can blame southern revisionist history for trying to diminish the role slavery played.

The south was entirely dependent on slave labor, their whole economy was based on agriculture. They simple could not let it go without f!ghting.

Even the confederate constitution TOOK AWAY a state's right to prohibit slavery if it joined the confederacy. Dunno how people can say it was a f!ght for states' rights when even the confederates wanted to take away states rights to make sure slavery survived.
 6 years ago '07        #38
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
wheres that black chick on here that's a ron paul supporter
 6 years ago '04        #39
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
Lol @ Boxden members actually believing the bullsh*t that Ron Paul is a racist

Not surprising considering the fact that the majority of Boxden members are the type of illiterate mindless morons that the government loves because they can be manipulated into believing anything.

I recommend you idiots watch this video

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #40
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,010 | Props total: 1762 1762
u guys need to realize ron paul is americas last hope. for blacks just as much as for everyone else. his a.ss isnt racist!!!!
Home         

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy