When Did "Eating The Box" Become Popular in Hip-Hop?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
BRB not wanting to please the woman I am about to fornicate with and looking like a rapist.

If she clean, eat the box. It has a plus side to it (she'll make better sandwiches).
 6 years ago '07        #22
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
i love pus*y, the taste, the way it feels when my d!ck is deep in it..everythinggggg..idgaf if a rapper talks about it or not, it's my own personal preference to eat pus*y when i feel like it
 6 years ago '04        #23
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
 Deniro732 said:
i love pus*y, the taste, the way it feels when my d!ck is deep in it..everythinggggg..idgaf if a rapper talks about it or not, it's my own personal preference to eat pus*y when i feel like it
 6 years ago '05        #24
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 1265 1265
 Deniro732 said:
Ditto
 6 years ago '04        #25
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Big Pun made that sh*t famous
 6 years ago '05        #26
IceMaker 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 101 101
What's necessarily wrong with eating pus*y? You shouldn't eat every woman pus*y but so.what its part of s3x . And I guarantee you the n*ggas on saying they don't probably do or can't get close enough to smell it. But hey thats how we do in the south.
 6 years ago '11        #27
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Account001 said:
Weezy did it... it was one of the dedication. i remember having the convo wit my boys. The was some "i love eating pus*y" n*ggas and i wasnt. Then they played some songs talking about "Wayne do it, you lame folk" So i finally broke down and ate the poon. Still not my thing tho.

[pic - click to view]

Based off that post, you're easily the "take 1 for the team" and caboose of the train guy out the crew.

Last edited by Unknown Dude; 01-21-2012 at 12:03 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #28
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #29
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,547 | Props total: 318 318
Although DJ Quik made a song called "Sweet Black pus*y" before this album, and AMG came out with "bi*ch Betta Have My Money" as an album shortly after that...I remember this cat named MC Pooh (aka Pooh Man) came out with this album below (in 1992):

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas had NEVER imagined something so provacative at that time. This fool has a v*gina buffet in his face! He was kicked out of the loose knit clique of the Dangerous Crew (which consisited of Too $hort, Ant Banks, Ant Diddley Dog, Rappin Ron, and some other various Bay Area rap artists) because he was a "carpet muncher'-- which they flipped into being an ultimate punk. As a teenager around that time, the large sentiment was to naturally not eat pus*y-- even though n*ggas was running around quoting Snoop Dogg that year from "The Chronic" talking about "I was in love like a mu-fu*ka lickin the pearl tongue" (on the track "bi*ches Aint sh*t") And there was such irony and hypocrisy in that song title and what Snoop was professing with that line.

Too $hort, among other Gangster/Pimp-type rappers, made that sh*t seem to be something that suckas did to bag chicks. You lacked personality and a wicked mouthpiece (in terms of game spittin) if you couldnt bag a ho without going that route. And the way they clowned Pooh-Man on record made it all the more wack for you to partake of that act. As an avid fan of $hort Dog, I listened whole-heartedly.

Slowly, things changed, and n*ggas like Quik, Nas, Biggie, and a few others started slowly letting that sh*t seep into the imagery and skits of their rhymes. That seemed to loosen the reigns that were placed on the idea of cats doing the do.

Considering the psychology of s3x-- it is a compromise of power from an analytical standpoint. If you feel you can compromise your ego to please a woman, so be it. Whats effed up is where you find that more cats nowadays validate their manhood on suckin twat. The first thing they do is offer to lick a tramps a.ss and twat without giving her rundown on real game. I'm old school in my protocol, if a bee itch cant break bread, she cant get head!

A cat like Plies is a prime example in my eyes. He's a goon that got pus*y in his face 24/7! How much thuggery can he do if he always eatin poon-tang?! He might as well change his name to MC Hepatitis.. I think its a bit absurd to offer that service to any random chick. Yet, if its my main squeeze-- I'm gonna go B. Pumper on her rumper.

[video - click to view]

Just had to throw this in there for the fun of it...this was a popular song back in the day! AMG was a fool!

-- But best believe she gonna break bread-- main chick or not!

Last edited by ChickBoss414; 01-21-2012 at 12:36 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #30
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 13246 13246

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #31
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,520 | Props total: 15080 15080
Gat buster, a.ss toucher.. c*it licker-Jay-z
 6 years ago '11        #32
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
Fail thread. Grow the fuk up.
 6 years ago '08        #33
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
I ain't eatin' sh*t. I'm allergic
 6 years ago '08        #34
Chia-Like 
space
space
$633 | Props total: 51 51
 Unknown Dude said:

[pic - click to view]

Based off that post, you're easily the "take 1 for the team" and caboose of the train guy out the crew.
lmao that sh*t cray
 6 years ago '08        #35
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
When them Amber Rose pics leaked
 6 years ago '05        #36
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
pfft youngins

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #37
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 kriskross00 said:
the fact that u ate pus*y because ur homeboys said "Wayne do it, you lame folk" is
jus..man..i jus..wow..
I'm happy I'm a old equal, young cats let wayne make decisions for them lol,

I guess these fuccers will be wearing jeggings next smh. No yell
 6 years ago '11        #38
Sinamatik CFR 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,376 | Props total: 7856 7856
 Player 1 said:
everybody eat pus*y?

but on topic it became Popular around the same time it became Popular to be a trick and trick all your money to a stripper and radom females
yup!!!!
 6 years ago '05        #39
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2651 2651
DJ Quik went back and forth cuz on another song he said "I learned way back when I was young / you can get a girl sprung / if you lick the pearl tongue / and with that knowledge / I went to bi*ch college / and got a PHD in pimpin hoes daily"

Lyrics might be a lil different that's off the dome...I think it was "Mo' pus*y"
 01-21-2012, 06:23 AM         #40
yeugkk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same reason that hip hop is being more tailored for the female fans
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy