Pele "When Messi's scored 1,283 goals like me, when he's won three World Cups, we'll talk about it,"

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #141
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 quan3106 said:
If i was the greatest ever at something...i wouldnt want the new hot guy to be compared to me either...
This......if 99% of older players make these claims.......you can say STFU old timer.....

However, if that 1 % is a Pele, a Babe Ruth, a Mike Jordan...........you dont say sh*t....cause they all time greatest icons.....so they can say wtf they want. They dont owe us any humbleness
 01-22-2012, 02:13 PM         #142
ceteris 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"People always ask me: 'When is the new Pele going to be born?' Never. My father and mother have closed the factory." word:greetings10::rayw hat:
 01-22-2012, 04:15 PM         #143
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did pele feel about ronaldo and ronaldinho when they were at the top?
 6 years ago '04        #144
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Hurricane24 said:
how did pele feel about ronaldo and ronaldinho when they were at the top?
bitter as fu*k. Pele always gets salty when the mentioning of any other player's name comes up in a GOAT conversation.
 6 years ago '12        #145
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 2675 2675
Ronaldinho "only" had 3 4 years on top, that guy has so much talent, I swear to god Brazilians waste too much talent, like Adriano, all they wanna do is party and sh*t like that.
 6 years ago '04        #146
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 1144 1144
Zidane is the greatest player of all time, anyways.
 6 years ago '09        #147
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,721 | Props total: 6216 6216
 ZlatanDrogba said:
Ronaldinho "only" had 3 4 years on top, that guy has so much talent, I swear to god Brazilians waste too much talent, like Adriano, all they wanna do is party and sh*t like that.
Adriano was never that good, very overrated player. Ronaldinho was class for a fair few years
 6 years ago '05        #148
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,779 | Props total: 3236 3236
 LovinPavan said:
Zidane is the greatest player of all time, anyways.
/thread

@ any dumb fu*k that doesn't have Zidane as the GOAT.
 6 years ago '12        #149
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Adriano was never that good, very overrated player. Ronaldinho was class for a fair few years
Na he was a beast in Parma and in the early years in Inter, he was a freak of nature
 6 years ago '08        #150
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 ZlatanDrogba said:
Na he was a beast in Parma and in the early years in Inter, he was a freak of nature
fu*kin retard
 6 years ago '12        #151
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
 Future said:
fu*kin retard
Did you ever seen him play?
 6 years ago '09        #152
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,721 | Props total: 6216 6216
 ZlatanDrogba said:
I would put Adriano in the same bracket as players like Robinho and the person in your avy, fake hype. None of them really did anything in big games bar on rare occasions.

Once the knockout stages of the Champions league come around Ibrahimović isnt scoring or performing, iv never seen him play well past the group stages and iv seen him play quite a lot.

I dont dislike him but thats my opinion he is particularly woeful against English teams so taht doesnt bode well for the Arsenal ties, i think a lot of players at Liverpool a team who i support are sh*t aswell but thats the way it is

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-22-2012 at 08:41 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #153
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I would put Adriano in the same bracket as players like Robinho and the person in your avy, fake hype. None of them really did anything in big games bar on rare occasions.

Once the knockout stages of the Champions league come around Ibrahimović isnt scoring or performing, iv never seen him play well past the group stages and iv seen him play quite a lot.

I dont dislike him but thats my opinion he is particularly woeful against English teams so taht doesnt bode well for the Arsenal ties, i think a lot of players at Liverpool a team who i support are sh*t aswell but thats the way it is
Yeah man , I wasnt saying Adriano was the best but he had potential , same with Robinho.
Zlatan man you right about that UCL thing, but he aint fake hype man, he's been domestic champion for like 7 years in a row I think, you gotta admit the guy has skills, he's fast, great passing ability , good 1 vs 1, great finisher.
 6 years ago '05        #154
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,779 | Props total: 3236 3236
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Hate on Ibra all you want for his Champion League performances, but the man gets in done in the domestic league. When's the last time a team of his hasn't won the trophy for that respective league?
 6 years ago '08        #155
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 ZlatanDrogba said:
Did you ever seen him play?
Yes...Inter is one of my fave teams to watch...He was never a beast or a freak of nature. He was just a good Brazilian player who got lazy.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago