Pele "When Messi's scored 1,283 goals like me, when he's won three World Cups, we'll talk about it,"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Messi Warriors are going off in here

let his career play out and then we can past judgement on who's better....stop crowning him for the accomplishments he's made thus far
 6 years ago '08        #82
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 ZlatanDrogba said:
You dont know nothing about soccer.
I know more about football than your whole fu*king country....stfu u don't know me bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #83
k333zY 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 17 17
 Gramz said:
It would be lovely to see Brazil get handled in the 2014 World Cup by Messi and Argentina.

aint gonna happen

01-21-2012, 12:33 PM         #84
usarmyboy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a messi fan but he's not the same when he plays for Argentina, and thats because because he doesn't have TWO good cm passing him the ball. So until Argentina gets some good mid fields they aren't winning a word cup anytime soon.
 6 years ago '11        #85
datniccamoose 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 909 909
the level of soccer back then was amazing to so for u f*ggots to talk about a sport that u prolly know nothing about...it's funny

cuz pele would take the ball from half and run through 4 defenders and score game winning goals time and time again

go watch youtube

the videos are there

and yes pele is the best player of all time

numbers dont lie

he in the same category as wayne gretzky and jordan
 6 years ago '08        #86
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 datniccamoose said:
the level of soccer back then was amazing to so for u f*ggots to talk about a sport that u prolly know nothing about...it's funny

cuz pele would take the ball from half and run through 4 defenders and score game winning goals time and time again

go watch youtube

the videos are there

numbers dont lie

Who the fu*k are you ?
 6 years ago '04        #87
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
Dude is still young and he just might come up with comparable numbers as Pele! Dude is a true beast!!!
 01-21-2012, 12:57 PM         #88
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread reached 5 pages? Pele's comments aren't this serious, he says this type of sh*t all the time. He actually has a quota of hating on Messi once a month.

I think the Jordan-Kobe analogy is very fair when discussing Pele and Messi.

I hope all these Barcelona haters will give Xavi his credit as a Top 20 player ever for winning a World Cup, a EURO championship, and all the domestic titles he has won in his career. He was the best player in the world in 2010, his play in the 2010 World Cup was brilliant.
 01-21-2012, 01:01 PM         #89
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k333zY said:

aint gonna happen

Brazil has some good young talent and that team may click by 2014 but I don't see them winning the World Cup in 2014. España, Germany, Holland, and Uruguay will still be strong in 2014.

I was just saying it would be nice to see Messi and Argentina be the ones to eliminate Brazil in spite of Pele and his big mouth.
 6 years ago '07        #90
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
He hit him with some crucial facts
 6 years ago '09        #91
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 olibomb said:

Harry is an incredibly well respected manager so the fu*k you talking about? He has had a massive influence on Tottenham, just like he has for previous clubs.

And i'm saying this as an Arsenal fan.
what does anything u said have to do with the fact that van der vaart himself said redknapp doesn't do tactics???

u're going off an a ridiculous tangent
 01-21-2012, 01:07 PM         #92
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LLCOOLFERN said:
Personally, for me this is a black vs white, new vs old, natural vs created skill issue. South americans are still very racist today. Brazil seems to be the only country that has openly embraced all of its players, especially those of african descent. Back then, it took natural drive and skill to succeed. Pele was coached by his father and had the drive to be the best. Messi is today's great player but he has had help along the way. He does have natural ability, but he has also had a lot of help. Pele had use of both feet, and gymnastics like athletics. NATURAL.

Imagine having help while your body is going through its natural growth process. Before you defend him, I was in the same boat. I was 4' 10", 95 lbs in 9th grade, turned 14 in september. Everyone dwarfed me. I Worked my a.ss off and was benching 165 by the end of the year. I ran a 4.4 40 yd dash a month before my 17th birthday and my senior year. I was only 5'5 my senior year. Now i am 5'8. Messi is great, but to me, he cheated.

From Espn.

By 1997, 10-year-old Lionel looked two years younger than his teammates. Doctors finally diagnosed a growth-hormone deficiency and prescribed a new treatment. For four years, Messi took NIGHTLY hormone injections. "It wasn't for aesthetics," Jorge says. "We were worried that his growth issue would cause him physical problems in the future."(BULLsh*t!!!!!) Insurance helped cover the $650 monthly tab for only the first two years, leaving Jorge, a manager at a metallurgical company, to take over after that. With money tight and Argentina's economy crumbling(REALLY!!!!!!), the family considered migrating to Australia before Leo's talent opened another door.

While scouting in Buenos Aires, 190 miles southeast of Rosario, Barcelona personnel director Carles Rexach heard enough about Messi to fly him to Spain for a tryout. The 13-year-old's size concerned team execs, but after watching him for 30 minutes on a field near Camp Nou, Rexach was convinced. "If we could just get him to understand soccer (NOT natural to me), the boy could be a spectacular player," he remembers thinking.

So in 2000, the club brought Messi's whole family -- including two older brothers and a younger sister-- to Barcelona, provided an apartment, got Jorge an administrative job and sent Lionel to school. La Masia, named for the 300-year-old stone farmhouse where it is based, is Barça's premier soccercentric academy. Players train almost exclusively with the ball. Coaches teach system fundamentals like placement and space, and when to dribble and when to pass. Small-field drills, with 11 players facing off in 17x14-yard spaces, help develop vision, reflexes and precision. "Messi's team would win in five minutes," says Barça a.ssistant and former juniors coach Tito Vilanova. "It was too easy." (I BET)
Meh thats just the nature of the game today. Kids are scouted at a very early age and are helped throughout their life in development. The game has changed but it's not cheating its a level playing field for all the younger players.
 6 years ago '12        #93
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 2662 2662
 datniccamoose said:

go watch youtube

the videos are there

numbers dont lie

That sh*t only says that defenders was wack as fu*k most of the time.Numbers dont lie stfu bi*ch a.ss n*gga, yall know nothing about football, so I guess Romario is the 2nd best player ever.

And that n*gga saying you dont need a great coach to win unless you are Man City yes. Why didn't them players at Madrid didn't win everything back in the day when they had Ronaldo, David, Figo, Zidane,etc. Why did Mourinho r*pe everybody with Porto.
 6 years ago '04        #94
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Lay said:
Pele is a bitter man. Any player who has been great since Pele's era he has to talk sh*t about. From Maradona, Ronaldo to Messi. (I don't think Messi is the greatest btw)

Oh and Jairzinho was one of the main reasons Brazil won the 1970 World Cup.

And all this talk about the Brazilian league being the best back then, sure it was good. But check out these scores that happened on a regular basis.

Santos 6 - 0 Prtugesa (Pele scored 3)
4 days later
Santos 5-0 Novembro 0 (Pele scored 2)
1 day later
Santos 6-0 Jabaquara (Pele scored 3)

Santos 9-1 Somercial (Pele scored 4)
Santos 6 -1 Corinthinos (Pele scored 4)
3 days later..
Santos 7-1 Juventus (Sao Paulo) (Pele scored 3)
3 days later
Santos 7-1 Guarani (Pele scored 3)

^In the space of a month

also Santos 11 - 0 Botofogo (Pele scored 8 )
COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL I could go on also.

fu*k off with the Brazilian league was so amazing. Its worse than Barcelona dominating right now, especially during a time when TACTICS and FORMATIONS wern't as developed.

Also how did Messi flop in the 2006 World Cup when he was barely played? :wtf:
Sounds alot like barcelona scores don't they?

Or are we gonna act like barca doesn't put 8 on osasuna, 4 on sevilla, 5 on all the teams starting with real not named real madrid
 6 years ago '12        #95
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 2662 2662
Barço also puts 5-0 on RM, but yeah la Liga is wack.
 6 years ago '06        #96
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
 Cap Peeler said:

Or are we gonna act like barca doesn't put 8 on osasuna, 4 on sevilla, 5 on all the teams starting with real not named real madrid
I never said they didn't If you read again I said its worse than Barcelona dominating right now.

But yeah playing two games in two days and scoring 5 goals or whatever is a testament of how great those other teams were

Pele is a GREAT and one of the greatest of all times. But lets not act that he played on poor sides or in a tougher period, that 1970 Brazilian World cup team? Known as the greatest side of all time, that Santos team? Best Brazilian side ever. Not just cause of one man, but the great players alongside him.

Last edited by Lay; 01-21-2012 at 02:42 PM..
 01-21-2012, 02:41 PM         #97
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:

Barcelona soundly defeated United 3-1 in last year's Champions League Finals.

I guarantee you haven't watched many La Liga matches this year outside of Barcelona or Real Madrid. You would know the quality of Spanish Footballers like Jesús Navas, Roberto Soldado, Fernando Llorente, Santi Cazorla, Nacho Monreal, Sergio Canales, Alberto Botía, Javi Martinez, Iker Muniain, Borja Valero, Andoni Iraola, Álvaro Negredo, etc. etc.

As I type this, Falcao just netted an amazing goal against Real Sociedad. One of the finest footballers La Liga has.
 01-21-2012, 02:46 PM         #98
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lay said:
I never said they didn't If you read again I said its worse than Barcelona dominating right now.

But yeah playing two games in two days and scoring 5 goals or whatever is a testament of how great those other teams were

Pele is a GREAT and one of the greatest of all times. But lets not act that he played on poor sides or in a tougher period, that 1970 Brazilian World cup team? Known as the greatest side of all time, that Santos team? Best Brazilian side ever. Not just cause of one man, but the great players alongside him.
It can be a testament to how great both of these sides are.

Great teams will dominate just like Barcelona has been doing to Real Madrid, who in my opinion is the 2nd best club in the world right now. Teams from the Premiership would not dominate Real Madrid the way Barcelona does. You know I'm not a hater of the EPL, I enjoy their league and their games but to suggest English Football is dominant to Spanish or Italian Football is false, which I thik Cap is trying to say.
 01-21-2012, 02:47 PM         #99
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Falcao with the hat-trick!!
 01-21-2012, 02:59 PM         #100
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Barcelona only puts up 5 on teams not Real Madrid?

How we forget. This was just last year.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 01-21-2012 at 03:03 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy