Official Spartacus: Vengeance Thread, Premieres Friday, January 27 On Starz

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 lilsnatch770 said:
Is this the last season? They really can't have this show last much longer
honestly they can have it go as long as they want. while the story is interesting, i a.ssume most watch it for the f!ghting and nekkid bi*ches. they can go this season and it with spartacus getting his revenge on the prater and leading the army of slaves. then follow it up next season with rome bringing a bigger army and so on..
 6 years ago '08        #22
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,894 | Props total: 12606 12606
I still enjoyed the sh*t outta the episode last night...but yea just didn't feel right with the new spartacus instead of andy.....i guess well get used to dude tho, he was pretty good imo...

@ that s3x scene when that female put the strap-on on
 6 years ago '05        #23
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint said:
I still enjoyed the sh*t outta the episode last night...but yea just didn't feel right with the new spartacus instead of andy.....i guess well get used to dude tho, he was pretty good imo...

@ that s3x scene when that female put the strap-on on
Yeah, I saw her with the strap on and I was like but then when I saw where she stuck it, it had me
 6 years ago '04        #24
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
 I'm The Dan said:
honestly they can have it go as long as they want. while the story is interesting, i a.ssume most watch it for the f!ghting and nekkid bi*ches. they can go this season and it with spartacus getting his revenge on the prater and leading the army of slaves. then follow it up next season with rome bringing a bigger army and so on..
But the name of the show is Spartacus. I know they have added sh*t that wasn't true (the love interests/etc.) but eventually Sparatcus and his rebels were captured and crucified

You can't have a show called Spartacus go on forever

Last edited by lilsnatch770; 01-30-2012 at 01:20 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6519 6519
 lilsnatch770 said:
But the name of the show is Spartacus. I know they have added sh*t that wasn't true (the love interests/etc.) but eventually
[spoiler - click to view]

You can't have a show called Spartacus go on forever

you want to block that part out?
 6 years ago '04        #26
space
space
 justinjones said:

you want to block that part out?
It's history It's not like I know how they will end the show, but it's like having a movie on Lincoln and not expecting him to get a.ssassinated in the end.
 6 years ago '05        #27
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
Not really the same thing -- at all.

Comparing the history of Abraham Lincoln to Spartacus isn't a very good analogy. I didn't know what happened to Spartacus, but I don't care too much because I a.ssumed something like that was bound to happen.
 6 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Not really the same thing -- at all.

Comparing the history of Abraham Lincoln to Spartacus isn't a very good analogy. I didn't know what happened to Spartacus, but I don't care too much because I a.ssumed something like that was bound to happen.

I blocked it out so everyone doesn't get all uppity. I understand Lincoln is different for us, as Americans, but there are a lot of figures that most people should know what happened to them throughout history. I thought Spartacus was one of them. Well, I mean at least I thought it was obvious that

6 years ago '04        #29
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6519 6519
 lilsnatch770 said:
I blocked it out so everyone doesn't get all uppity. I understand Lincoln is different for us, as Americans, but there are a lot of figures that most people should know what happened to them throughout history. I thought Spartacus was one of them. Well, I mean at least I thought it was obvious that

i was just saying because people was pissed about boardwalk empire even though most of the characters were based off of real people. i pretty much a.ssumed what happens to Spartacus happens to every damn body in a rome story
 6 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 justinjones said:
i was just saying because people was pissed about boardwalk empire even though most of the characters were based off of real people. i pretty much a.ssumed what happens to Spartacus happens to every damn body in a rome story
I wasn't trying to be an as*hole to you Sorry if it came off that way. I blocked it out because I figured someone would freak out. I really thought the end of Spartacus was common knowledge but I'm a history major so maybe that is why I think that.
 6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 all3rd said:
I thought Lucretia was k!lled at the end of Blood and Sand?
Same sh*t I said but my cousin said she was just stabbed/cut in the stomach so maybe only the baby died.
 6 years ago '06        #32
SM 38217 heat pts38217 OP
space
space
$128,104 | Props total: 68218 68218

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #33
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
So I'm wondering how Lucretia survived for so long. This broad has been in the home the entire time... Thinking about the wound she sustained in "Blood and Sand" and probably not having food around the entire home/palace/whatever (all I could see was blood stained walls, floors, etc)

I would like to know how much time has elapse since blood and sand
 6 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:
So I'm wondering how Lucretia survived for so long. This broad has been in the home the entire time... Thinking about the wound she sustained in "Blood and Sand" and probably not having food around the entire home/palace/whatever (all I could see was blood stained walls, floors, etc)

Well, it cannot be that long, they didn't even make it out of Capua in the beginning of the episode.
 6 years ago '05        #35
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 WalmartRollback said:

I forget where, but during the episode, they talk about how it's only been a day or so since they escaped.
 6 years ago '08        #36
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
i agree it isn't the same, episode was pretty blah
although i didn't like the season 1 till 3 episodes in so we'll see.
 6 years ago '10        #37
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 I'm The Dan said:
I forget where, but during the episode, they talk about how it's only been a day or so since they escaped.
Oh ok because the vibe I received was that they were semi comfortable underground making a living. Then furthermore they kept mentioning the need for food instead of always bringing back weapons with the insinuate that they were constantly going out and scavenging weapons.

Maybe I read into it wrong but I'll just rewatch the episode
 6 years ago '06        #38
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
anyone know where i can watch the next episode after it airs... i dont have starz, used to watch it on netfix
 6 years ago '06        #39
SM 38217 heat pts38217 OP
space
space
$128,104 | Props total: 68218 68218

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #40
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
that was a nice scene right there... after he dropped his name, them girls looked like their panties got wet lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy