Official Spartacus: Vengeance Thread, Premieres Friday, January 27 On Starz

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #241
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 lilsnatch770 said:
If you followed this thread or history then [Spoiler]

[spoiler - click to view]

Negative....If were going by history...Crixus doesnt die till much later...Possibly next season
 6 years ago '06        #242
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
The ending was great....

Great fu*king show, Great fu*king ending... I WANT MORE DAMN IT
 6 years ago '06        #243
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
Ill miss oenomaus but knew it was coming. Asher dieing was surprising...Figured he would weasel out some how. This show aint afraid of k!lling anyone off
 6 years ago '10        #244
raptor 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

aw sh*t.

i -really- wanted to see the house of ashur, that woulda been on another level.

oenomaus calling gannicus his brother had me
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #245
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
Why did Luecretia k!ll herself and the child???
Ilythia was the reason Lucretia's child and the house of Batiatis was k!lled in Season 1... Remember she locked them and all the guests inside the house when she left so they had no way of escaping during the revolt...
 6 years ago '05        #246
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 dre03 said:
Ilythia was the reason Lucretia's child and the house of Batiatis was k!lled in Season 1... Remember she locked them and all the guests inside the house when she left so they had no way of escaping during the revolt...
oh so lucretia got her payback....props
 6 years ago '10        #247
raptor 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 0 0
also, lucretia was insane. that's important.
 6 years ago '08        #248
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,801 | Props total: 12455 12455
@ my dude doctore....mothafu*ka was the man all three seasons but once i knew he was going on true blood it was a wrap

For asher....no villian has ever made me laugh and hate a n*gga at the same time....they let a bi*ch k!ll dude guess it was a payback for all the times he weaseled out of sh*t

@ lucretia at the end...we knew she was gonna do something to illythia but nobody in their right mind saw that sh*t coming

was surprised to see crixus still alive, I'm thinking he's gonna die early next season, I'm glad they aint k!ll him off tho

and finally, to that bi*ch n*gga glaber finally getting the sword

another one of my favorite shows is done for a long a.ss time
 6 years ago '05        #249
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 MosDefinition said:
that sh*t was crazy man

lucretia jumping off the cliff with the baby spartacus finally getting his payback doctore dying
it was never confirmed that the baby was spartacus' she just said that to save her life at that point in time. i dont think spartacus ever finished.

i was hoping she was gonna like illythia instead though and keep that baby as hers.
 6 years ago '07        #250
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 BlaKc said:
now all they have to do is k!ll of naevia and the show will be perfect
god i hate her
 6 years ago '04        #251
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
the should have atleast had doctore or crixus k!ll the egyptian cause he damn sure fu*ked both of them up

also i wonder if the will steal this scene from the movie when this show does end one of the great scenes of all time

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #252
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 1691 1691
who I gots to look forward to for nud3 scenes next season they k!lled all the s3xy chicks :(
 6 years ago '08        #253
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
Im always late cause i dont have starz and wait for an HD torrent.

But god damn, what a finale.

Mira getting hit with the axe caught me off guard, she was a great woman

Finally we see Ashur and Glabber get what they deserve.

Big O going down had a n*gga sad as fu*k I hate that Egyptian man, in the arena oenomaus would have beat him, im still convinced. Glad him and Gannicus made up in the end.

Sucks my fav character got got to join a gayass vampire show, but its all good. The legend will always live on
[pic - click to view]

Damn this dude is 52 in real life

Cant wait for season 3!
 6 years ago '07        #254
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 P DRILLA said:

[pic - click to view]

This dude is gonna be a .gif LEGEND

[pic - click to view]

Gets his face cut off, decapitates a horse with one swing... What's next for this guy?
 6 years ago '04        #255
diplomat 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 16 16
 LankanLatino said:
just came in here to say HOLY fu*kING sh*t WHAT A FINALE!!!
this. this episode was one of the best season finales i ever seen... one thing i dont get tho is why Lucretia kept going back to Asher's room if he kept raping her?
 6 years ago '07        #256
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,857 | Props total: 660 660
 diplomat said:
this. this episode was one of the best season finales i ever seen... one thing i dont get tho is why Lucretia kept going back to Asher's room if he kept raping her?
meh Asher culd just sent for her or something....not like she culd say NO as at the end Ashur had more pull then Lucretia....

I'm mad they k!lled of Ashur tho...kid was the best fu*kin villian on the show. I never hated Glaber, only felt sorry for him. n*gga just wanted power and to b the man in Rome...Ashur was a snake who fu*ked everyone over...can't believe he got setup like tht in the end...his favorite hobby ended up costing him...

Oenemias I'm sad to see go, but it was bound to happen....

And I can't wait till they k!ll of Argon and Navia....them two r useless to me....

Beast a.ss Crixius made it thru another season :agreement6:
 6 years ago '11        #257
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
i was catching up on the whole season this weekend. haven't seen 9 & 10 yet and going to get on that joint tonight! yea i read the spoilers, i don't care really. i know someone is gonna die so whatever.

but yo, i know i'm late. but sh*t!! that blonde preg bi*ch, god i hated her a.ss. hoe a.ss is def lyin about it being spartacus kid and that nga is a dumb a.ss for believing. that bi*ch done fu*ked her husband numerous times before she was tricked into fu*kin spartacus. i would have cut her throat right after she said that sh*t to me yo.

i see some of you like asher but maaaaan! every fu*kin time i see that nga do some sh*t, make me want to knock this nga out!! i'm glad he is going to get his tonight!

ooooh can't wait!!!
 6 years ago '04        #258
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I know I'm mad late, but just watched all 10 eps of this season the last 2 nights and MY GOD

I did miss some of the scheming and bullsh*tting that they had in the first season with Batiatus acting a fool, but man, the last episode and the episode with them taking over the arena were on some other sh*t. I thought I was gonna hate the new dude playing Spartacus but he held his own.

They stretched some of the realism with the women turning into unstoppable warriors against Glaber's personal fleet, but I was entertained from start to finish. Sad to see

, but they had her in the end play the game that would've made Batiatus proud.

Can't wait until Season 3 to see them take on all of Rome and Crassus with Cesar moving all the chess pieces . Great second season
 6 years ago '05        #259
zrammbo 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 181 181
 TheMagicMan said:
I know I'm mad late, but just watched all 10 eps of this season the last 2 nights and MY GOD

I did miss some of the scheming and bullsh*tting that they had in the first season with Batiatus acting a fool, but man, the last episode and the episode with them taking over the arena were on some other sh*t. I thought I was gonna hate the new dude playing Spartacus but he held his own.

They stretched some of the realism with the women turning into unstoppable warriors against Glaber's personal fleet, but I was entertained from start to finish. Sad to see

, but they had her in the end play the game that would've made Batiatus proud.

Can't wait until Season 3 to see them take on all of Rome and Crassus with Cesar moving all the chess pieces . Great second season
^^Real talk I saw the trailer and thought the new n*gga playing Spartacus was gonna be sh*tty but that n*gga really stepped up to the plate.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now