Official Spartacus: Vengeance Thread, Premieres Friday, January 27 On Starz

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #181
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 tdub-zr0 said:
I also wonder if the producers will use this opportunity to expand on that moment from earlier in the season where Illythia was pleasuring herself to the thought of her "encounter" with Spartacus from season 1.
if they had DNA testing back then, i'd be willing to bet that her kid is actually spartacus' from the night they fu*ked with the masks on
 6 years ago '05        #182
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,682 | Props total: 6493 6493

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #183
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
Good a.ss episode. I wonder what Gannicus plans to do with Illythia. I know when that big a.ss new guy touched naivea he was a goner. Props to agron for stepping to him.
 6 years ago '08        #184
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12541 12541
Just watched episode 5

Maaaaaaaan that might be the best episode of spartacus in the whole series

BOSS sh*tTTTT

and @ the lame n*ggas complaining, stop bi*ching or start watching a new show...ratings still high as fu*k, they could give a fu*k less about you

Alright i Shall be back after episode 6
 6 years ago '09        #185
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
if they had DNA testing back then, i'd be willing to bet that her kid is actually spartacus' from the night they fu*ked with the masks on
well can't say i didn't call it

& of course that bracelet Ashur kept is about to come back to haunt him & Glaber as expected.

spartacus' chick >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '10        #186
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Lmaoooo yo

That girl stay taking L's

Was too pus*y to k!ll with the sword

Getting fcked by her brothers k!ller

Loser a.ss siblings
 6 years ago '06        #187
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,898 | Props total: 14788 14788
5 Observations:

1.) After tonight's episode, Spartacus is officially on "Walking Dead Rick" status in my eyes. An earnest, dedicated leader that can be merciful to a fault. He really should have k!lled or let Mira k!ll Ilythia in my estimation because her conniving ways may come back to haunt him in the form of her potentially forging a relationship with Varinius.
[spoiler - click to view]

2.) Spartacus also needs to fully embrace Mira and find closure from his wife's demise. Hopefully, by defeating Glaber he gains that clarity but until then, he needs to truly trust Mira. She's s3xy as hell, is an ace with a bow & arrow, and is a down a.ss, ride or die chick who will do anything for the cause of The Rebellion. Unfortunately, Sparatcus is yet to truly appreciate her worth and by telling her "you do not know my heart", inadvertently expressing his undying love for his wife during the hunt, and casting her asunder when she was the only who expressed doubt in trusting Glaber during the exchange he may be driving her further away.

3.) Glaber and Ashur may soon be visiting the "Upper Room". Their treachery and deceit may soon be met with swift vengeance from Romans and Rebels alike. With their combined efforts of deceiving Ilythia, Seppia, and Lucretia they will soon be privy to the true meaning of "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

4.) Crixus is officially on Larry Holmes status this season. The fact that he got his a.ss handed to him by Ahsur's Egyptian really drove that point home to me tonight. Granted, that Egyptian is a formidable warrior, but Crixus is the former champion of Capua! He should've cancelled dude in my estimation. He has really been relegated to a secondary role this season and looks like a shell of his former self, both from a physical and emotional perspective. Perhaps his pursuit of Naevia and now her trust and affections, have disconcerted the Gaul.

5.) After weeks of questioning his worth, Lucius finally pays dividends by arranging the meeting between Spartacus and Glaber in defiant fashion. Him insulting Glaber in the House of Batiatus was one of the highlights of the episode and him unleashing his wrath with the bow and arrow was a sight to behold. Unfortunately, the Egyptian took his life but he went out like a G.

By the way, was anybody else kinda pissed that they didn't show a preview for next week's episode? Granted with only two episodes left, I understand the producers don't want to give away too much to alleviate fan excitement but couldn't they have at least given us something?

Last edited by tdub-zr0; 03-17-2012 at 05:15 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #188
sabwafare2001 
space
space
space
$157 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah I was really waiting the the preview. I watched it for like 5 min after the show went off.
 6 years ago '10        #189
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 tdub-zr0 said:
5 Observations:

1.) After tonight's episode, Spartacus is officially on "Walking Dead Rick" status in my eyes. An earnest, dedicated leader that can be merciful to a fault. He really should have k!lled or let Mira k!ll Ilythia in my estimation because her conniving ways may come back to haunt him in the form of her potentially forging a relationship with Varinius.
[spoiler - click to view]

2.) Spartacus also needs to fully embrace Mira and find a closure from his wife's demise. Hopefully, by defeating Glaber he gains that clarity but until then, he needs to truly trust Mira. She's s3xy as hell, is an ace with a bow & arrow, and is a down a.ss, ride or die chick who will do anything for the cause of The Rebellion. Unfortunately, Sparatcus is yet to truly appreciate her worth and by telling her "you do not know my heart", inadvertently expressing his undying love for his wife during the hunt, and casting her asunder when she was the only who expressed doubt in trusting Glaber during the exchange he may be driving her further away.

3.) Glaber and Ashur may soon be visiting the "Upper Room". Their treachery and deceit may soon be met with swift vengeance from Romans and Rebels alike. With their combined efforts of deceiving Ilythia, Seppia, and Lucretia they will soon be privy to the true meaning of "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

4.) Crixus is officially on Larry Holmes status this season. The fact that he got his a.ss handed to him by Ahsur's Egyptian really drove that point home to me tonight. Granted, that Egyptian is a formidable warrior, but Crixus is the former champion of Capua! He should've cancelled dude in my estimation. He has really been relegated to a secondary role this season and looks like a shell of his former self, both from a physical and emotional perspective. Perhaps his pursuit of Naevia and now her trust and affections, have disconcerted the Gaul.

5.) After weeks of questioning his worth, Lucius finally pays dividends by arranging the meeting between Spartacus and Glaber in defiant fashion. Him insulting Glaber in the House of Batiatus was one of the highlights of the episode and him unleashing his wrath with the bow and arrow was a sight to behold. Unfortunately, the Egyptian took his life but he went out like a G.

By the way, was anybody else kinda pissed that they didn't show a preview for next week's episode? Granted with only two episodes left, I understand the producers don't want to give away too much to alleviate fan excitement but couldn't they have at least given us something?

They did show a preview no?

Anyway...Idk if I completely agree with the Mira thing. It wasn't her place....his ex wife is his ex wife. No one can replace her. For Mira to try to do something behind his back was foolish and not the kind of sh*t that would make Spartacus down for her

As for Crixus...he's lost it man. If he was f!ghting for Nivea he would have gotten in that a.ss though

But everyone...including Spartacus struggled against those dudes. If it wasn't for the backups they would have been fcked
 6 years ago '09        #190
space
space
 tdub-zr0 said:
5 Observations:

2.) Spartacus also needs to fully embrace Mira and find a closure from his wife's demise. Hopefully, by defeating Glaber he gains that clarity but until then, he needs to truly trust Mira. She's s3xy as hell, is an ace with a bow & arrow, and is a down a.ss, ride or die chick who will do anything for the cause of The Rebellion. Unfortunately, Sparatcus is yet to truly appreciate her worth and by telling her "you do not know my heart", inadvertently expressing his undying love for his wife during the hunt, and casting her asunder when she was the only who expressed doubt in trusting Glaber during the exchange he may be driving her further away.

i was thinking the same thing u were...
didn't like how spartacus kept dissin' Mira when she's been by his side/ride-or-die from day 1. i feel like that sh*t is definitely going to haunt him 1 day

& when the credits finished rolling, i sat staring at the screen waiting for the preview for next week like a minute into the trailer for that new show MAGIC CITY, it hit me that there wasn't gonna be 1
 6 years ago '10        #191
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
Gannicus didn't struggle.....dude didn't even get hit

and imo Crixus hasn't been the same since he fought Theocoles

in terms of skill it seems to be

Onemaus
Gannicus
Spartacus
Crixus

@ Glaber's weak a.ss tho...he got disarmed within the first 10 seconds of the f!ght
Re-watch it homie...near the end of the f!ght Gannicus started to struggle. Crixus had one of the toughest dudes to face....wouldn't even go down with 5 arrows
 6 years ago '04        #192
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
 Smoke500 said:
Re-watch it homie...near the end of the f!ght Gannicus started to struggle. Crixus had one of the toughest dudes to face....wouldn't even go down with 5 arrows
gannicus didnt struggle, he didnt even get hit and he was f!ghting 3 guys

only that German and crixus were gettin worked

hahah crixus got that flying knee , i have only seen that move done by tony jaa
 03-17-2012, 02:57 PM         #193
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spartacus should've k!lled that hoe, not for what Glaber did but for her own treachery. She convinced her slave to end Spartacus' life by dangling hopes of freedom in front of a man who craved it...

I don't know if it will come back to haunt him though. She still fantasizes about Sparty's c*ck...
 6 years ago '07        #194
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,858 | Props total: 660 660
yea great epy can't wait for the next one. And yea Crix is a bi*ch now that he got his bi*ch back.....

I hate to say this, but one of the main 5 needs to die (Gannicus, Oenemias, Mira, Argon, Crixius....can't k!ll Spartacus obviously) soon. I kno in history it says Gannicus dies first (between Gann, Oen, and Crix) so it culd b him or Argon/Mira because they are show created characters...
 6 years ago '08        #195
Dy-lan 
space
space
$5,109 | Props total: 256 256
Good episode, everyone basically hit on all the points already. The f!ght in the little town was cool to watch. Really shows that these guys aren't invincible if theyre caught a little off guard.

Lucius' death seemed a little unnecessary to me tho, he literally held them off for 6seconds more and didnt even get to finish his final sentence.

And at agron and that kid in that one scene
 03-19-2012, 12:33 PM         #196
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #197
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 478 478
 Michael 1987 said:

[pic - click to view]

i was like ohhhh
 6 years ago '08        #198
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12541 12541
@ letting that hoe live...i wonder how the rest will act when they find out he let her live...man episode was great until that part...gonna be exciting to see how things shape up the last 2 episodes and how glabers bi*ch a.ss crumbles...dude takes more l's then nas.

@ argus and his dudes scene...why do these networks continue to push gay story lines into series'...its happening more and more often now...i got no problem with gays but its unnecessary

I think everybody knew before that last scene even started glabers men were gonna be in that wagon, obviously dude is way past caring about that hoe after what she did

Only two more episodes left
 6 years ago '06        #199
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
Linnnkkk?
 6 years ago '09        #200
space
space

[pic - click to view]

EPIC EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!
ILYTHEA >>>>>>>>>>>>>

can't believe spartacus kicked his girl to the curb though
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy