Blasphemy: "Rich Forever" is full of lyrics disrespecting God

most viewed right now
 239
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 liveson777 said:
So our culture isn't brainwashed even if u don't teach them about God
No. Kids should be taught to treat others with respect and do the right thing. Let them start learning about and looking into other religions when they're like 14-15 and can make a decision themselves without it being forced upon them

Also if Rick Ross is the main influence in a child's life then the parents failed at doing their job. Ross can't be worried about that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #102
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 dcashalston said:
its a lotta bible thumpers on this site...

keep that sh*t to yourself bruh
Ok keep ur sin to urself
 6 years ago '10        #103
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
So... Why should we care? Rock stars have been doing this for decades now, why should it matter now?
 6 years ago '04        #104
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 stl12188 said:
No. Kids should be taught to treat others with respect and do the right thing. Let them start learning about and looking into other religions when they're like 14-15 and can make a decision themselves without it being forced upon them

Also if Rick Ross is the main influence in a child's life then the parents failed at doing their job. Ross can't be worried about that sh*t.
I agree bout Ross comment.....but it's against my law to not speak Gods truth....wut happens when u break the law then ur inthe wrong
 6 years ago '04        #105
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 Jinusean said:
So... Why should we care? Rock stars have been doing this for decades now, why should it matter now?
R u serious? Think bout ur own question.....if u still don't get it u need teaching
 6 years ago '04        #106
bassfiend316 
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
See, if you're religious, that's your choice. It's folks like you who feel they have to convert EVERYONE that p!ss me off. You're a believer, I'm not. That's fine. I'm not trying to convince you to change, so don't try to convince me to change.


This is 90% of the reason I dislike religion.
 6 years ago '10        #107
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 liveson777 said:
Ok keep ur sin to urself
Sin? idk wtf u talkin about but don't nobody wanna hear ya preach...you aint no better than me cuz u can type long posts about some dude you have never seen before...

As long as i respect others and do the right thing I don't need some bible to tell me how to live my life..
 6 years ago '10        #108
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
he droppin that knowledge on the strength




























the hate is strong in here for God tho...good thing i know who I am.
 6 years ago '04        #109
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 bassfiend316 said:
See, if you're religious, that's your choice. It's folks like you who feel they have to convert EVERYONE that p!ss me off. You're a believer, I'm not. That's fine. I'm not trying to convince you to change, so don't try to convince me to change.


This is 90% of the reason I dislike religion.
That defeats the purpose of us being told to lead people to salvation....it's a almost never ending battle...I'm instructed to show Gods glory.... But I'm not preaching at you in defending against the thread that's started..... This thread wasn't started by me....
 6 years ago '04        #110
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 dcashalston said:
Sin? idk wtf u talkin about but don't nobody wanna hear ya preach...you aint no better than me cuz u can type long posts about some dude you have never seen before...

As long as i respect others and do the right thing I don't need some bible to tell me how to live my life..
Ur right I'm absolutely no better then you at all
I just know salvation
 6 years ago '05        #111
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 liveson777 said:
Ok keep ur sin to urself
yeah I'm sure you're perfect right? People being religious is cool, America was founded on religious tolerance, but people don't want you forcing that on them.

People act shocked when I say I'm an atheist and don't understand how that could be, I'm shocked so many people can believe in something they have so little proof of. I know people "find God" and have experiences and all that, but I'm not buying it.

My gramma prays to St Anthony everytime she losses something and as soon as she find it she acts like this invisible saint helped her and gives him credit, but I dont hear her blaming him when we doesn't find it
 01-21-2012, 01:30 AM         #112
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liveson777 said:
Ur right I'm absolutely no better then you at all
I just know salvation
:spam: ...
 01-21-2012, 01:31 AM         #113
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #114
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
If there is a God (and there definitely isn't one) he don't care about anyone except himself...

If anything, he is the vain one...got people bowin down and worshipping him when he don't do sh*t for anyone...

God is just an attention wh0ore
 6 years ago '04        #115
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
Proof is actually communicating with God....I'm not better then u....but I am saved.....Jesus is real....it's the equivliant to someone having a disese but I have a absolute cure but not telling anyone.... I have to share with the world
 01-21-2012, 01:33 AM         #116
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNITZCAPO said:
he droppin that knowledge on the strength




























the hate is strong in here for God tho...good thing i know who I am.
:applause::applause:
 6 years ago '04        #117
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 dcashalston said:
If there is a God (and there definitely isn't one) he don't care about anyone except himself...

If anything, he is the vain one...got people bowin down and worshipping him when he don't do sh*t for anyone...

God is just an attention wh0ore
If u think so read Genisis it could change ur mind
 6 years ago '04        #118
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 One Gud Cide said:

[pic - click to view]

If u atheists are so sure why does it bother u so much....yes I do care bout atheists but if u can't hear I'm not gonna yell

But I will defend
 6 years ago '05        #119
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 liveson777 said:
That defeats the purpose of us being told to lead people to salvation....it's a almost never ending battle...I'm instructed to show Gods glory.... But I'm not preaching at you in defending against the thread that's started..... This thread wasn't started by me....
How do you even listen to hip hop with such disrespectful lyrics toward women and songs about wasting money, drugs, murder, r*pe, etc? What artists do you normally listen to and do you rap along the lyrics or what? My uncle is about on the becauselevel as you for crazy religiousness and I guarantee he'd never be caught dead listening to a Ross album

Seriously I wanna know who you listen to and if you rap along to songs cause I'm curious.


Last edited by Philly B; 01-21-2012 at 01:37 AM..
 01-21-2012, 01:35 AM         #120
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we talking about the same god that got mad because we cooperated with each other, made it so we couldn't communicate and created racism and segregation?

yea bro, he's a good guy that god.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
72 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy