most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 THNKS said:
The seed has been planted in you...and it will grow...God bless
Seeds will grow just a matter of time....it's just how good it grows which we can't control...who knows they might be enlightened
 6 years ago '07        #82
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
yo suge! how u feel about this?

[video - click to view]

and

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #83
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
 shaquir13 said:
hey bro get the fu*k off the internet its music did the same sh*t with watch the throne still play it and im christian shut the fu*k up
Can't really understand this post...try again
 01-21-2012, 12:27 AM         #84
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 liveson777 said:
Can't really understand this post...try again
is ma$e your favorite rapper?

6 years ago '08        #85
561king 92 heat pts92
space
space
$630 | Props total: 291 291
"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." --Thomas Jefferson
 01-21-2012, 12:32 AM         #86
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 561king said:
"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." --Thomas Jefferson
They're GRRREEEAT - Tony The Tiger

so?
 6 years ago '04        #87
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
Like I said before blaspheming the holy sprit is when ur not saved by the blood of christ....
 6 years ago '04        #88
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
 561king said:
Or he's wrong and God exist... Then wut
 6 years ago '04        #89
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
How can people not believe is a mystery .... All this that we live and all that's around us I find it impossible that it's all chance
 6 years ago '08        #90
561king 92 heat pts92
space
space
$630 | Props total: 291 291

[video - click to view]

:applause:fu*k YOUR DREAMS

Last edited by 561king; 01-21-2012 at 12:42 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #91
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
It is a choice ur can accept christ or not thats the flip
 6 years ago '04        #92
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #93
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

Sry didn't know all these were post my bad
 6 years ago '11        #94
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 153 153
 Suge Knight said:
Blasphemy is irreverence[1] toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs.
Christian theology condemns blasphemy. It is spoken of in the Mark 3:29, where blaspheming the Holy Spirit is spoken of as unforgivable - the eternal sin.

I don't consider myself the perfect person but I'm not gonna sit here and let people hype up this blasphemous mixtape without speaking on it

First off, I'm not against Rick Ross speaking his mind b/c we live in a free country. Freedom of speech & religion. So whatever he feel like saying they have a right to say.

I have a problem with this being the most high profile mixtape of the year for, arguably, wo the most hottest artist in Hip Hop. Millions of young kids and hip hop fans are supposed to think it's "cool" to not be religious and diss Christianity.

Without getting too preachy let me say - From a Christian viewpoint - that Satan wants to move mankind away from God and he was also the "angel of music" before he was cast down from heaven

lets get to it.

1. Holy Ghost

Talking to the Holy Ghost, in my Bugatti
He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in
He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in (x2)

Without a doubt you can see all of the twisted scriptural references in the song. Wickedness means "to twist; twisted; to make evil of good."

In the song Ross suggests that the "holy ghost" is his personal consultant, one he can talk (pray) to, and one who also works on his behalf to make him rich, as well as destroy his enemies. Yet, he must have a relationship with God, because this "holy ghost" is helping him to gain the whole world, right?

Let's not forget that it was satan in Matthew chapter 4 who tried to present himself as God to Jesus, trying to tempt him and offer him the world. This is nothing new. God does indeed give promises of blessing in His word, and he also says that vengeance is His concerning our enemies. But this "holy ghost" in Rick's song is a far cry from being the true and living God.

If not God, who exactly is this "holy ghost" Rick Ross speaks of?

READ MORE HERE:

Being dead broke is the root of all evil
Get money, my n****, do good with your people

Bible says you can not serve both God and Wealth/Riches at the same time. Ever heard what good is a man who gains the world but loses his soul?

2. I swear to god

I swear to God, that's on my kids

one of the 10 commandments is to never take God's name in vain. not only did ross break that but he swore on his children

3. New Bugatti

I heard a young nicca got 2 sell his soul
for a new bugatti and a ton of gold

ross is TELLIN you exactly what he doin. this aint no secret. Rick Ross and Diddy are actually telling us through this song - - that they consult with demons for their fortune in life.

Look The bottom line here is that Diddy and Ross are portraying an image of Devil Worshiping and Betrayal against God. Wheter it's true or just marketing to sell records dont matter... its blasphemy.

An ex-cop and a closeted homos3xual demon trying to brainwash kids into thinking God is not cool and to only chase money.

You give up on God you give up on love.
mannnnn....shut the ENTIRE fu*k up with this sh*t already. Illuminati deez nuts n*gga!
 6 years ago '05        #95
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Didn't read the whole thread, but who the fu*k cares? Teaching religion to kids at a young age brainwashes them already.

Kids should be taught to respect people and treat others the way they would like to be treated without all the mention of God and Jesus and Heaven and Hell and all that bullsh*t nonsense.

I'm not even a Ross fan, but stop acting like you never said "I swear to God" before. Also, you ever have premarital s3x? That goes against your religion right? FU*K RELIGION.

Edit: Just went back and skimmed the thread, I'm not even a Ross fan, but some of you religious people crack me up

Last edited by Philly B; 01-21-2012 at 01:09 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
The cross can exempt us from the law...only if we accept christ.....blaspheming the holy sprit is when u dont accept christ yea u can do evil even devil worship but u can be saved....but once ur dead and don't know Jesus then ur damned....if u have done horrible things like these rappers claim you can still repent even if u have done demonic possesion...u can be forgiven.....but these days " it's cool to do demonic stuff"
 6 years ago '04        #97
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
 stl12188 said:
Didn't read the whole thread, but who the fu*k cares? Teaching religion to kids at a young age brainwashes them already.

Kids should be taught to respect people and treat others the way they would like to be treated without all the mention of God and Jesus and Heaven and Hell and all that bullsh*t nonsense.

I'm not even a Ross fan, but stop acting like you never said "I swear to God" before. Also, you ever have premarital s3x? That goes against your religion right? fu*k RELIGION.
So our culture isn't brainwashed even if u don't teach them about God
 6 years ago '08        #98
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12167 12167
 Perplexity said:
fu*k god, that f*ggot a.ss bi*ch can suck my d!ck.

How's that for blasphemous ?
really brotha, really bet you feel like a real man now
 6 years ago '04        #99
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
And God loves us so much he can be forgiven....I serve a mighty and faithful God
 6 years ago '10        #100
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
its a lotta bible thumpers on this site...

keep that sh*t to yourself bruh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
18 hours ago