NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-20-2012, 10:58 PM         #61
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassfiend316 said:
Where is this proof at?
you might never believe but alot of people do. Hopefully one day youll realized that even these illumanti n*ggas praise the devil to get where they want......and you think there is no god. Why you think they fear a God if there is no god. Well im not here to change your mind but looks at things more closely my friend, hopefully one day your realize there is an All knowing God that gave us free will to choose what we do even if you dont praise him.
 6 years ago '10        #62
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Lol n*ggas make up any excuse to hate on another n*gga. "Rich Forever" went hard stop with this bullsh*t talk that sh*t ain't wavy.
 6 years ago '07        #63
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2471 2471
 Retro said:
Why should they care that you're the one calling them a blasphemer? God renders judgement not you...
 6 years ago '04        #64
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
He's following this guy:
[pic - click to view]

01-20-2012, 11:05 PM         #65
Frank Dukes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:
Blasphemy is irreverence[1] toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs.
Christian theology condemns blasphemy. It is spoken of in the Mark 3:29, where blaspheming the Holy Spirit is spoken of as unforgivable - the eternal sin.

I don't consider myself the perfect person but I'm not gonna sit here and let people hype up this blasphemous mixtape without speaking on it

First off, I'm not against Rick Ross speaking his mind b/c we live in a free country. Freedom of speech & religion. So whatever he feel like saying they have a right to say.

I have a problem with this being the most high profile mixtape of the year for, arguably, wo the most hottest artist in Hip Hop. Millions of young kids and hip hop fans are supposed to think it's "cool" to not be religious and diss Christianity.

Without getting too preachy let me say - From a Christian viewpoint - that Satan wants to move mankind away from God and he was also the "angel of music" before he was cast down from heaven

lets get to it.

1. Holy Ghost

Talking to the Holy Ghost, in my Bugatti
He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in
He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in (x2)

Without a doubt you can see all of the twisted scriptural references in the song. Wickedness means "to twist; twisted; to make evil of good."

In the song Ross suggests that the "holy ghost" is his personal consultant, one he can talk (pray) to, and one who also works on his behalf to make him rich, as well as destroy his enemies. Yet, he must have a relationship with God, because this "holy ghost" is helping him to gain the whole world, right?

Let's not forget that it was satan in Matthew chapter 4 who tried to present himself as God to Jesus, trying to tempt him and offer him the world. This is nothing new. God does indeed give promises of blessing in His word, and he also says that vengeance is His concerning our enemies. But this "holy ghost" in Rick's song is a far cry from being the true and living God.

If not God, who exactly is this "holy ghost" Rick Ross speaks of?

READ MORE HERE:

Being dead broke is the root of all evil
Get money, my n****, do good with your people

Bible says you can not serve both God and Wealth/Riches at the same time. Ever heard what good is a man who gains the world but loses his soul?

2. I swear to god

I swear to God, that's on my kids

one of the 10 commandments is to never take God's name in vain. not only did ross break that but he swore on his children

3. New Bugatti

I heard a young nicca got 2 sell his soul
for a new bugatti and a ton of gold

ross is TELLIN you exactly what he doin. this aint no secret. Rick Ross and Diddy are actually telling us through this song - - that they consult with demons for their fortune in life.

Look The bottom line here is that Diddy and Ross are portraying an image of Devil Worshiping and Betrayal against God. Wheter it's true or just marketing to sell records dont matter... its blasphemy.

An ex-cop and a closeted homos3xual demon trying to brainwash kids into thinking God is not cool and to only chase money.

You give up on God you give up on love.

n*gga you are CRAZY.
 6 years ago '04        #66
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
 factorx3 said:
you might never believe but alot of people do. Hopefully one day youll realized that even these illumanti n*ggas praise the devil to get where they want......and you think there is no god. Why you think they fear a God if there is no god. Well im not here to change your mind but looks at things more closely my friend, hopefully one day your realize there is an All knowing God that gave us free will to choose what we do even if you dont praise him.
He said it was proven. I just wanna see that proof. And there is no Illuminati. Even if there was, why would it concern ME that THEY believe in God/Devil when I believe neither exists? You saying I should be more like the Illuminati?

Side note not specifically directed to anyone-Since Christians are so quick to talk bad about Athiests/Agnostics, why aren't they so outspoken against other religions? Why not attack Muslims or Buddhists? Christians seem to believe there is only one god, why aren't you offended by those who believe there are seven gods, or a different God? It seems that Christians are only opposed to those who don't believe at all, or who worship the "devil," even though the devil doesn't exist without god, so that says they believe.
 6 years ago '11        #67
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
You white boys are getting ridiculous with the Ross hate
 6 years ago '10        #68
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
im about God, i have faith, but this whole music siding with the devil talk is for the birds. i'll tell you what, if ppl could sell their souls to the devil, all the thugs in the world would be rich illuminati! these dudes out here k!llin, slangin, and the other bad sh*t u can think of doing "the devils work" and they are broke as a joke! or maybe Rick and Jay make more per hour...? FOH!!!!!!!
 01-20-2012, 11:14 PM         #69
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassfiend316 said:
Where is this proof at?
imma be honest...im a young black male & i was just like you...i didnt know God...but i was curious...i was a good person with a good heart...but my flaw was lust...like bad!!!i didnt see it was God leading me away from all temptations until after but as soon as i tried to better myself and simply remain positive with everyone i came into contact with,and removed my emotions that tied me to these worldly possessions, i found him. Its such an amazing feeling. And you will know its him because u will know things and understand things instantly...not knowledge bro...complete understanding, peace and unconditional love. Im never gonna stop or give up on anyone on this earth...whether they are my mother or a homeless man on the streets...i know my purpose...and what these multiple experiences showed me was everyone on this earth has God in them..the kingdom of God is literally in your heart...make the choice to find him and you will be able to be THE PROOF to the next person that is lost...I love you unconditionally...peace
 01-20-2012, 11:22 PM         #70
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
religion :ducktales:
people r die'n cuz that dumb sh*t alone

"fu*k god" ?? but if you don't believe in a higher power you can

natas liaH
 6 years ago '04        #71
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,792 | Props total: 23520 23520
never heard it
 6 years ago '04        #72
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
 THNKS said:
imma be honest...im a young black male & i was just like you...i didnt know God...but i was curious...i was a good person with a good heart...but my flaw was lust...like bad!!!i didnt see it was God leading me away from all temptations until after but as soon as i tried to better myself and simply remain positive with everyone i came into contact with,and removed my emotions that tied me to these worldly possessions, i found him. Its such an amazing feeling. And you will know its him because u will know things and understand things instantly...not knowledge bro...complete understanding, peace and unconditional love. Im never gonna stop or give up on anyone on this earth...whether they are my mother or a homeless man on the streets...i know my purpose...and what these multiple experiences showed me was everyone on this earth has God in them..the kingdom of God is literally in your heart...make the choice to find him and you will be able to be THE PROOF to the next person that is lost...I love you unconditionally...peace
Oh, well that proves it. Your personal beliefs have, without a shadow of a doubt, proven God exists to me.

Maybe you started making better choices in your life. Maybe you, as a free thinking person, changed your life for yourself. "Things get better" is not proof of anything, except that you learned from your past mistakes and took the steps necessary to change your future.

I personally believe in myself being in control of what I do and how my life plays out. I don't thank an all-powerful faith for the good, and I don't blame one for the bad. If I see that I need to change something about me, I look into myself for the power to do so, I don't wait for some other being to do it for me or say the magic word that allows me to do it.
 6 years ago '10        #73
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
 THNKS said:
cool story bro. PLEASE dont tell your friends about this site
 6 years ago '07        #74
TMC 
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 1 1
1. Holy Ghost

Talking to the Holy Ghost, in my Bugatti
He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in
He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in (x2)

im not religious in the slightest bit or a ross fan for that matter, but how the hell is that blasphemous? he said hes talking(praying) to the holy ghost in his bugatti, while the devil is knocking at his door, and the holy ghost is saying "dont let the devil in". sounds right up you christian folks alley.
 01-20-2012, 11:32 PM         #75
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bassfiend316 said:
Oh, well that proves it. Your personal beliefs have, without a shadow of a doubt, proven God exists to me.

Maybe you started making better choices in your life. Maybe you, as a free thinking person, changed your life for yourself. "Things get better" is not proof of anything, except that you learned from your past mistakes and took the steps necessary to change your future.

I personally believe in myself being in control of what I do and how my life plays out. I don't thank an all-powerful faith for the good, and I don't blame one for the bad. If I see that I need to change something about me, I look into myself for the power to do so, I don't wait for some other being to do it for me or say the magic word that allows me to do it.
The seed has been planted in you...and it will grow...God bless
 01-20-2012, 11:39 PM         #76
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THNKS said:
The seed has been planted in you...and it will grow...God bless
n*gga you maken me itch .. s t f u
 6 years ago '11        #77
shaquir13 5 heat pts
space
space
$449 | Props total: 0 0
hey bro get the fu*k off the internet its music did the same sh*t with watch the throne still play it and im christian shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '04        #78
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 THNKS said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #79
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 FukUrLife187 said:
n*gga you maken me itch .. s t f u
n*gga said you making me itch
 6 years ago '04        #80
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
Blaspheming the Holy Sprit is not accepting Christ
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy