Blasphemy: "Rich Forever" is full of lyrics disrespecting God

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-20-2012, 09:38 PM         #41
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bible also says thou shalt not k!ll but then the the majority of the book is about god/people worshipping god murdering people, so
 6 years ago '10        #42
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
and i dont understand you atheist... yall do realize there are "unknown unknowns" right. With that being said if there was an article in the New York Post saying "scientist found proof of devine being" and scientifical proved it, you would have to belive in GOD. Therefore, yall are just skeptics.
 01-20-2012, 09:53 PM         #43
wtfchrlz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
and i dont understand you atheist... yall do realize there are "unknown unknowns" right. With that being said if there was an article in the New York Post saying "scientist found proof of devine being" and scientifical proved it, you would have to belive in GOD. Therefore, yall are just skeptics.
I'm just quoting this so everyone will see how dumb this person is. Carry on.
 01-20-2012, 10:05 PM         #44
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtfchrlz said:
fu*k you and the mainstream cult you belong to.
this doesnt even make sense
 01-20-2012, 10:06 PM         #45
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
wow. religious idiots sure know how to dumb down a debate ...no wonder they believe in fairy tales.
 01-20-2012, 10:08 PM         #46
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Cracka-bloggers need a hobby.

all you ever see is some blonde-haired acne-faced f*ggitt calling somebody a "Fraud" from the safe confines of their mothers basement while they listen to Emenim songs on their computer.

...tuen you got the pink-faced weirdos concerning themselves with rap-lyrics when you got actual peckawoods raping thousands od little boys in their so-called "Holy" Catholic churches.

The Internet is lousy with anonymous freakish weirdos that find a platform for their warped mentalities.
Its a black dude that reviewed this and talked about this soo all that white sh*t you talking about dont make sense. And also what ross saying is blasphemy if you understand everything. The thing is people will still choose to listen to it, ross is smart and he know what hes talking about but he also knows it will sell.
 01-20-2012, 10:09 PM         #47
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:
Blasphemy is irreverence[1] toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs.
Christian theology condemns blasphemy. It is spoken of in the Mark 3:29, where blaspheming the Holy Spirit is spoken of as unforgivable - the eternal sin.

I don't consider myself the perfect person but I'm not gonna sit here and let people hype up this blasphemous mixtape without speaking on it

First off, I'm not against Rick Ross speaking his mind b/c we live in a free country. Freedom of speech & religion. So whatever he feel like saying they have a right to say.

I have a problem with this being the most high profile mixtape of the year for, arguably, wo the most hottest artist in Hip Hop. Millions of young kids and hip hop fans are supposed to think it's "cool" to not be religious and diss Christianity.

Without getting too preachy let me say - From a Christian viewpoint - that Satan wants to move mankind away from God and he was also the "angel of music" before he was cast down from heaven

lets get to it.

1. Holy Ghost

Talking to the Holy Ghost, in my Bugatti
He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in
He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in (x2)

Without a doubt you can see all of the twisted scriptural references in the song. Wickedness means "to twist; twisted; to make evil of good."

In the song Ross suggests that the "holy ghost" is his personal consultant, one he can talk (pray) to, and one who also works on his behalf to make him rich, as well as destroy his enemies. Yet, he must have a relationship with God, because this "holy ghost" is helping him to gain the whole world, right?

Let's not forget that it was satan in Matthew chapter 4 who tried to present himself as God to Jesus, trying to tempt him and offer him the world. This is nothing new. God does indeed give promises of blessing in His word, and he also says that vengeance is His concerning our enemies. But this "holy ghost" in Rick's song is a far cry from being the true and living God.

If not God, who exactly is this "holy ghost" Rick Ross speaks of?

READ MORE HERE:

Being dead broke is the root of all evil
Get money, my n****, do good with your people

Bible says you can not serve both God and Wealth/Riches at the same time. Ever heard what good is a man who gains the world but loses his soul?

2. I swear to god

I swear to God, that's on my kids

one of the 10 commandments is to never take God's name in vain. not only did ross break that but he swore on his children

3. New Bugatti

I heard a young nicca got 2 sell his soul
for a new bugatti and a ton of gold

ross is TELLIN you exactly what he doin. this aint no secret. Rick Ross and Diddy are actually telling us through this song - - that they consult with demons for their fortune in life.

Look The bottom line here is that Diddy and Ross are portraying an image of Devil Worshiping and Betrayal against God. Wheter it's true or just marketing to sell records dont matter... its blasphemy.

An ex-cop and a closeted homos3xual demon trying to brainwash kids into thinking God is not cool and to only chase money.

You give up on God you give up on love.
The title "God forgives and i dont" is blastphemy in itself, people just need to understand things themselves instead of just going along with everything because its "Hot"
 6 years ago '11        #48
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Perplexity said:
"Surely the a.ss who invented the first religion ought to be the first a.ss damned" - Mark Twain

"All thinking men are atheists." - Ernest Hemmingway

"So far as religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake. Religion is all bunk." - Thomas Alva Edison

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." --Thomas Jefferson

^ These are all people that actually existed at one point in time, and were quite intelligent. Mad?
Just so you know, putting your faith in man is just as ridiculous as someone putting it in a God...
 6 years ago '08        #49
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12213 12213
Bottom line...I listened to the music and it had some banging beats...some dope lyrics as well but its a whole lot of blasphemy going on within the mixtape.

Most of what the TS said is going over n*ggas heads...yall attacking him out the gate vs listening to what he trying to say and to an extent proving.

It aint my job or his to tell n*ggas what to listen to but if you know anything about religion what Ross is doing on this mixtape and I suspect with his album is a walking contradiction.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 01-20-2012 at 10:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 Suge Knight said:
im not posting this sh*t for ur entertainment. Im posting it to wake people up

enven if YOU dont believe in God or Jesus Christ doesnt mean Ross/diddy/kanye/jay ect dont either. They obvious believe it also but they chose to side with the devil

And if thats not the message they want to put out they should say something to the fans.
It's God's responsibility to pass judgement. Not yours.
 6 years ago '09        #51
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 1891 1891
 Kevin said:
fu*k god

p.s ross with the seahawks cap
 One Gud Cide said:
so we're gonna act like it's cool to have a mixtape full of OMG JESUS IS AWESOME but then someone doing the opposite is terrible?

fu*k jesus, he was a f*ggot and if you're a christian you're retarded
 ice wolf said:
Doesn't your mythical Jesus forgive anyways?

Smarten up, dummy. It's all fables.

[pic - click to view]

01-20-2012, 10:21 PM         #52
Series 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread is fu*kin stupid. these lines arent even blasphemous. god fu*kin damnt.
 6 years ago '04        #53
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
If science ever "proved" there was a god (which it won't) then I would believe it existed. I STILL wouldn't believe God controls everything and is infallible. If that's the case, why are YOU mad that YOUR God allows his name to be taken in vain? Free will blah blah blah, if it's all part of "God's plan" why does it bother you. Shouldn't you be thanking God that Atheists and Agnostics exist?

And yes, I'm more inclined to believe scientists with proof than I am to believe religious folks with blind faith.
 6 years ago '10        #54
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
Shut the fu*k up with your devil illuminati conspiracy bullsh*t FOH with that son.
 6 years ago '08        #55
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385

[pic - click to view]

That seahawk hat wit the seahawk blue leather goes hard..
 6 years ago '11        #56
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
OFWGKTA makes this sh*t look like child's play. Golf Wang you fu*king lames. :smokin:
 6 years ago '09        #57
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
You can't prove a devil exits let alone Jesus exists...

So, you have NO point. All this you said was subjective.
 01-20-2012, 10:47 PM         #58
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just keep yall eyes open throughout this year...things have already proven that God is real!!! but when u start to see things unfold...and you see the signs leading to his return...i truly, from the bottom of my heart and soul, feel sorry for you! cuz it will be too late for you...
 6 years ago '04        #59
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
 THNKS said:
just keep yall eyes open throughout this year...things have already proven that God is real!!! but when u start to see things unfold...and you see the signs leading to his return...i truly, from the bottom of my heart and soul, feel sorry for you! cuz it will be too late for you...
Where is this proof at?
 6 years ago '10        #60
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Perplexity said:
fu*k god, that f*ggot a.ss bi*ch can suck my d!ck.

How's that for blasphemous ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy