Blasphemy: "Rich Forever" is full of lyrics disrespecting God

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 ruff said:
What's wrong with riding with the Devil?
your an idoit if your gonna ride with a fallen angel that will NEVER be able to defeat the creator of ALL things. He doesnt offer good he only offers "pleasures" that doesnt mean its good or right
 6 years ago '04        #22
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11757 11757
 marcusaka50 said:
that album was full of contradicted lyrics

this dude I hate his reviews hes a hater but likes soulja boy
 6 years ago '07        #23
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Retro said:
Why should they care that you're the one calling them a blasphemer? God renders judgement not you...
the fu*kin quote of the decade...gonna throw that in a lot of these self proclaimed righteous church goers face I know
 6 years ago '04        #24
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Trizz187 said:
your an idoit if your gonna ride with a fallen angel that will NEVER be able to defeat the creator of ALL things. He doesnt offer good he only offers "pleasures" that doesnt mean its good or right
no, ur an idoit
 01-20-2012, 04:52 PM         #25
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trizz187 said:
f*ck you bro i think not beleiving in somthing cause you have blind faith in science that can be interpreted just as much as religon is dumb and i think Atheist are retarded and will laugh when you die and wake up to realise there is somthing beyond this life and you didnt make the right choice and if theirs reincarnation i hope you come back as a rat so my cat and destroy you
but see unlike religion science actually tries to find answers and they're constantly trying to disprove their own theories.

religion on the other hand you get "cause the book said"

I'll laugh when you die and find out you're just a rotting corpse in the earth
 01-20-2012, 05:27 PM         #26
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k god, that f*ggot a.ss bi*ch can suck my d!ck.

How's that for blasphemous ?
 01-20-2012, 06:23 PM         #27
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
......so the person who calls himself Suge Knight is calling out RR for being evil. Did you forget who Suge Knight was and what he's known for?....
 6 years ago '09        #28
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19377 19377
no one listens to rick ross for the lyrics anyway so this don't matter anyway lol
 01-20-2012, 06:44 PM         #29
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"One nation, under god"
-Rick Ross
 01-20-2012, 06:48 PM         #30
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
:hmm: illuminati refer to da wealthiest elite shadow government who supposedly got they own belief system

that belief system is called alotta thangs but to simplify its called Luciferianism. obviously aint no rapper, sanger, producer, actor, actress, director etc in da wealthiest elite shadow government. BUT they can share da same Luciferian belief system ya dig. da tin foil hats as n*ggas call them are sayin dats whut it is, a shared belief system of Luciferianism
callin them luciferists or whatever is the same thing as thinking they are all lizards n sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #31
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 BlaKc said:
i give you props for making this thread bro. Don't worry about the scoffers/non believers, its written they will be in the majority until the end and they don't have the spirit to understand things of the spirit.

If you don't believe in the Most High of the bible or anything the bible says then you can't understand the severity of Ross's actions and the impact it has on impressionable young minds. These rappers promote EVERYTHING that destroys our community and NOTHING that brings us together to uplift. They teach n*ggas to get together to sell drugs, throw money on strippers, and get in studios to rap about how better they are then someone else and how they fukd ya girl. This is why the whole world looks at us like a joke, n*ggas will go along with anything as long as its looks and sounds good. The devil knows all it takes is the right marketing strategy to get n*ggas to accept immorality and teach their children to do the same. Its time to wake up b4 its too late brothas
Thx.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of god for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek

Romans 1:16
 6 years ago '10        #32
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 One Gud Cide said:
so we're gonna act like it's cool to have a mixtape full of OMG JESUS IS AWESOME but then someone doing the opposite is terrible?

fu*k jesus, he was a f*ggot and if you're a christian you're retarded
You need prayer

Real talk

I would say I'll pray for you but I'll probably forget about this post by the time I go to bed
 6 years ago '08        #33
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17249 17249
Like SHYNE said about this phoney fu*k, it is actually Blasphemy that this guy is getting away with his bullsh*t act, he explains in pure detail why William Roberts is a fraud compared to him and other Prisoners,Strugglers that became rappers.

Last edited by The N; 01-20-2012 at 07:50 PM..
 01-20-2012, 07:54 PM         #34
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:
Thx.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of god for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek

Romans 1:16
"Surely the a.ss who invented the first religion ought to be the first a.ss damned" - Mark Twain

"All thinking men are atheists." - Ernest Hemmingway

"So far as religion of the day is concerned, it is a damned fake. Religion is all bunk." - Thomas Alva Edison

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies." --Thomas Jefferson

^ These are all people that actually existed at one point in time, and were quite intelligent. Mad?
 01-20-2012, 08:03 PM         #35
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Livin Life said:
You need prayer

Real talk

I would say I'll pray for you but I'll probably forget about this post by the time I go to bed
dude said "you need prayer" followed by "real talk"

yea cause bible thumpers are known for REAL talk
 01-20-2012, 08:11 PM         #36
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cracka-bloggers need a hobby.

all you ever see is some blonde-haired acne-faced f*ggitt calling somebody a "Fraud" from the safe confines of their mothers basement while they listen to Emenim songs on their computer.

...tuen you got the pink-faced weirdos concerning themselves with rap-lyrics when you got actual peckawoods raping thousands od little boys in their so-called "Holy" Catholic churches.

The Internet is lousy with anonymous freakish weirdos that find a platform for their warped mentalities.
 6 years ago '10        #37
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 One Gud Cide said:
dude said "you need prayer" followed by "real talk"

yea cause bible thumpers are known for REAL talk
I suggest you don't laugh
 01-20-2012, 08:24 PM         #38
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why don't you go pray about it dumbfu*k
 6 years ago '11        #39
Rotza 
space
space
$938 | Props total: 277 277
 Kevin said:
fu*k god

p.s ross with the seahawks cap
fu*k you on?
 6 years ago '10        #40
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 bassfiend316 said:
Remember in the 90's when it was "devil music" if it was slowed down? Or had church bells in the track? Or in the 70's when if you played an album backwards, it had secret messages? Or how all the old music was brainwashing people?

Goddamnit, blasphemy doesn't matter if "God" forgives you for your sins, right?
blasphemy againts the holy ghost is never forgiven... thats what the bible says
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy