most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #201
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 2015 2015
damn.. can't believe all these disrespectful people on this site..

real sad.. i feel sorry for yall.. wouldn't want to stand before GOD and have to answer to him about this nonsense yall saying.
 6 years ago '05        #202
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
God ain't real, when you die that's it, nothingness. Be scared, life is a lot realer and a lot harder than you think, and that's why people are religious in the first place, because the reality is scary. Be afraid.
 6 years ago '08        #203
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 marcusaka50 said:
that album was full of contradicted lyrics

Str8 ether.....
 01-21-2012, 08:07 PM         #204
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JimDinO77 said:
^ u can't be serious

science isn't stand alone theories, or just a label thrown on things against religion, they are thoughts of existence that are tested to create facts..... religion is stationary, thoughts and hypothesis which can't be proven until you die and wake up in a dreamland in the clouds

religion can't be proven.... that's why the word faith is used so heavily along with it...

and religion and being spiritual is the same thing.... its just peoples way of separating themselves from the corruption and pedophilia going on...keep it 100
i see your interest and curiosity shining through...that is the free will that God has given us that separates us from animals and fuels us to search and then find truth, which is God...
but religion and spirituality are different in definition...clearly different...you dont need religion to reach spirituality...the spirit of God is already in you...once u find God you can see all the truths and fallacies in religion...but even fallacies and negativity have a infinite amount of positive lessons u can learn from it...which in result...helps your spiritual evolution...then u can help humanity to evolve spiritually...
 6 years ago '04        #205
jrich14554 
space
space
space
$1,506 | Props total: 20 20
 Suge Knight said:
im not posting this sh*t for ur entertainment. Im posting it to wake people up

enven if YOU dont believe in God or Jesus Christ doesnt mean Ross/diddy/kanye/jay ect dont either. They obvious believe it also but they chose to side with the devil

And if thats not the message they want to put out they should say something to the fans.
real talk Suge i can feel your passion bro so im going to give it to you straight since your the only one who has some since in here and want to learn. The term God is not the Most High. read psalms 68:4 here you will learn his name Yah, KJV reads Jah but do your home work and you can clearly see that there wasn't and still isn't a letter J in the Hebrew language. God is a term that the Fallen angels gave themselves for the men on earth to call them by while worshiping them as a mighty one same for the title Lord=Baal giving to the most High Yah. These musicians and movie stars know who who they worship God=the devil just as when the devil tempted Yahoshua or socalled Jesus on the mountain and promised him every precious stone, money, land hoses and fame if he bowed and worshiped him. You see the Devil blesses to and if your not careful you maybe doing the will of Satan and be decieved to make you think your blessings are coming from Yah. Hit me up with an IM bro if you want some resources to help your learning journey.
 6 years ago '05        #206
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 THNKS said:
i see your interest and curiosity shining through...that is the free will that God has given us that separates us from animals and fuels us to search and then find truth, which is God...
but religion and spirituality are different in definition...clearly different...you dont need religion to reach spirituality...the spirit of God is already in you...once u find God you can see all the truths and fallacies in religion...but even fallacies and negativity have a infinite amount of positive lessons u can learn from it...which in result...helps your spiritual evolution...then u can help humanity to evolve spiritually...
Spirituality is just as made up as god is. It implies that we have souls/spirits in us, which until proven is ridiculous to believe (just like god). Just because you can't explain something, doesn't mean it's a god/spirit, it just means you can't explain it--yet. It is possible that a creator exists, but that's as far as you can go with it, just that it's possible. This is a waste of time, but I'm sittin here sick, so fu*k it.
 6 years ago '10        #207
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 One Gud Cide said:
so we're gonna act like it's cool to have a mixtape full of OMG JESUS IS AWESOME but then someone doing the opposite is terrible?

fu*k jesus, he was a f*ggot and if you're a christian you're retarded

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #208
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Higgins said:
you religious? [insert dumb gift, smiley or picture]
Yep
 01-21-2012, 09:21 PM         #209
jhgallo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the people saying f*** god, i dont consider myself religous, butseriously that was ur response. was it really even worth the minute it took you to type that?
 01-21-2012, 09:24 PM         #210
jhgallo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Higgins said:
Why do you type like that? You must be mentally unstable.
hahahahaha
u cant understand it,
 6 years ago '07        #211
MCR 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
Not to say anything wrong, is it possible... Rick Ross is too stupid to know what the fu*k he's saying and just wants it to rhyme... Bc I understand where you coming from.. But after I read those lyrics, just seems like it made since in his head but came out wrong..regardless it rhymes, and that's all this guy cares about... Making money, remember?
 01-21-2012, 10:22 PM         #212
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhgallo said:
lol at the people saying f*** god, i dont consider myself religous, butseriously that was ur response. was it really even worth the minute it took you to type that?
luckily I'm not religious either so I have the intellectual capacity to know how to type to such a degree that it did not take me a minute to type "fu*k god", it was probably closer to a second.

and yes, it was worth it
 01-21-2012, 11:32 PM         #213
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Higgins said:
I was talking about the triple dots...
no im mentally stable and so are you...i know that because i am you and you are me...we are all connected...dont let simple things distract you from the truth,& your true purpose in life...things of this world have no worth...peace
 6 years ago '05        #214
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
Stfu....
 6 years ago '11        #215
ChronDon3000 
space
space
$30 | Props total: 2 2
 jrich14554 said:
real talk Suge i can feel your passion bro so im going to give it to you straight since your the only one who has some since in here and want to learn. The term God is not the Most High. read psalms 68:4 here you will learn his name Yah, KJV reads Jah but do your home work and you can clearly see that there wasn't and still isn't a letter J in the Hebrew language. God is a term that the Fallen angels gave themselves for the men on earth to call them by while worshiping them as a mighty one same for the title Lord=Baal giving to the most High Yah. These musicians and movie stars know who who they worship God=the devil just as when the devil tempted Yahoshua or socalled Jesus on the mountain and promised him every precious stone, money, land hoses and fame if he bowed and worshiped him. You see the Devil blesses to and if your not careful you maybe doing the will of Satan and be decieved to make you think your blessings are coming from Yah. Hit me up with an IM bro if you want some resources to help your learning journey.
hit them with the knowledge
 01-22-2012, 10:05 PM         #216
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross quit smoking weed
 01-22-2012, 10:06 PM         #217
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:
Stfu....
You're a fan of Nikki Minaj i think you should take your own advice
 6 years ago '04        #218
theHighlife04 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 1 1
This is ridiculous.

Belief is amazing, Religion in the common sense is a catastrophe.

I do not believe in any conformed Religion yet I have learned, to the best of my desires, what they all teach (and preach), I've studied Eastern Philosophies/Religions, I've questioned Evolution and Creationism, I've combined these views with my own opinions on Spirituality and I've create a foundation for my own belief system.

Blindly following a Religion, especially Christianity, just because you've always been told to do so is so self limiting. Everything which happens in your life can be blamed on the "will of God". You never have to seek questions or answers or try and understand why the World works the way it does because everything is laid out for you. Just because you are happy not having to expand your mind and seek out bigger truths in life than a falsified Religion you were forcefully raised with, does not mean you need to shove it down other people's throats.

"God" does not have to be one entity, it can be subjective to anybody who chooses to use the word. Whether you believe in Creationism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, etc, that's fine but do not pretend that you are holier-than-thou because of it and look down on others who do not see it your way. The only time conformed Religion's bother me is when people start to think they are right, no matter what, and all other systems are incorrect. It is ignorant and close-minded. I firmly believe that conformity in Religion was created for no other reason than to control minds of the masses and it has worked well in that regard but it has also caused more terror and death to the World than anything else. (Conformed) Religion and War go hand in hand.

Why is a devout Christian so scared to consider other Religion's? Because they are scared they may actually find out that what they grew up believing and continue to, might not be the truth. They may find that other path's suit them better and that is a scary thought when you have lived a certain way your whole life. I would encourage you to step outside of that box though and look around, open your eyes and see that the World might not be the way you perceive it. Create your own belief system instead of the one you were handed down and never questioned your entire life. Challenge your own being and expand your mind.

Question. Seek answers. Evolve. Create your own system of Belief based on your own values/morals and understanding of what our purpose here is.
 6 years ago '04        #219
Hyper_Intel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,938 | Props total: 89 89
And he wonders why he's having seizures...SMH!
 05-06-2012, 04:08 AM         #220
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i lost it when TS or one of those other freaks said RED CAFE was puttin out some satanic illuminati sh*t...LOL this cant be life...red fu*king cafe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago