Blasphemy: "Rich Forever" is full of lyrics disrespecting God

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
I feel everything but holy Ghost if he changes it to praying to the Holy Ghost instead of talking your point would be dead in the water hell you just proved his point he's getting money with Diddy you put him in the illuminti boat
 6 years ago '04        #182
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
And on the next time you have a agreement don't be blasphemous and swear to God so we know you serious the fact you brought that up but use it in daily arguments blasphemy
 6 years ago '10        #183
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
i honestly think rick ross is trying to be religious because he thinks people will think hes some Illuminati guy if he talks about the church.

it just makes him sound retarded and dumb. positive songs would be better. not smoking weed with the holy ghost
 01-21-2012, 09:55 AM         #184
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k God, and you can tell him I said it.
 6 years ago '04        #185
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
 Suge Knight said:

it doesnt matter if its for publicity, its still blasphemy.

your right but man most peoples minds ar gone they dont realize this. All its gonna do is spark an argument. Not saying you shouldnt point this I out but Im just tired of people not seeing this stuff. I dont even understand why people wanna use it for publicity. Whats next committing suicide for sales. Props on point this out though. Good luck with gettin people to get past their fear and pride and realize what it is.
 6 years ago '05        #186
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4234 4234
here u go reaching again.....

for #1.... u upset that he glorifying god n money the same sentence...atleast he acknowledging god...he could praise money by itself

on #2 - he's mocking the illuminati speculators again, such as yourself.... any intelligent person wouldnt hear that "i heard a n*gga had to sell his soul" line and take it as instructions...

go bump some mary mary

Last edited by JimDinO77; 01-21-2012 at 10:53 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #187
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
The thread starter is really reaching in this thread. I don't know if you trolling or are have a real agenda with his music, but this in no way should prompt any real reaction from religous folks. You act like he wants mofos to start worshipping him, the devil, money, and pure evil. Your twisting his words to make your awful accusations stick. Damn shame you wasted your time and mine making this thread.
 6 years ago '06        #188
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,729 | Props total: 5742 5742
fu*k you SUGE, you had pac and biggie k!lled over your own greed bi*ch!
 6 years ago '11        #189
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
is this thread serious
 6 years ago '08        #190
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
2012 and people still think God exists
 6 years ago '10        #191
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
Rick ross sucks and he's a fat clown and anyone that listens to him and his garbage shuld take a day or two to reevaluate there musical taste and sense.
 01-21-2012, 03:42 PM         #193
DiverseComplex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:
im not posting this sh*t for ur entertainment. Im posting it to wake people up

enven if YOU dont believe in God or Jesus Christ doesnt mean Ross/diddy/kanye/jay ect dont either. They obvious believe it also but they chose to side with the devil

And if thats not the message they want to put out they should say something to the fans.
well then you have to ask yourself, why do people who are close to the elites choose to do the same thing as them? maybe they know something we dont.
 01-21-2012, 05:31 PM         #194
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.really ask yourself...why are there so many beliefs and religions and stories of different prophets that relate back to god? Really ask yourself that...

2.now lets add the human error to all of these religions,beliefs,etc because we are humans trying to interpret these things thru ages of time...not all people, gods word has passes thru,were of god...so yes...religion has become a form of control cuz thats part of the devils job...to confuse and manipulate...

3.but heres the twist...you being a child of god,you already know what truth is in your heart...and truth can never be confused or manipulated...u can add control,confusion and oppression along with truth and u will question those man created things...but truth will always stand true...

4.once you wipe yourself clean of your negatives...it could be lust,you may have forgotten how unconditional love felt as a child,maybe you're too caught up in life and work,school,sports,gossip,violence etc...and continue to strive for perfection...not be perfect...but know theres always a better u thru god, u will reach a level of understanding and bliss on this earth...dont be content with who u are inside...every moment is a chance to make the choice to be a better person...
 01-21-2012, 05:47 PM         #195
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
5.and lastly, heaven is not a fitness club membership...really...its not something thats suppose to be simple to reach...god is everything...but he is not fear...he is peace...god wants you to go thru adversity to prove to him you are worthy of reaching the kingdom of heaven...job' went thru losing everything he had on this same earth we are on...the difference now is if we lost a family member or money...we turn our energy completely negative and allow the evils to control u...but job' never turned his back on god and was rewarded with everything new...the same benefits are there for you thru gods grace
 6 years ago '05        #196
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 184 184
Question for atheists:

Why do you believe in science?

Keep in mind:

You believe in something that you YOURSELF do not FULLY comprehend and can not FULLY explain...but why? Why have faith in something that you cannot FULLY guarantee because you YOURSELF cannot fully explain or prove? Because it's labeled scientific, right? (including statistical and so on....) But what is scientific? What exactly does that word entail? Answer these questions, but also explain if it's scientific label translates to it being fact or truth, why are they still labeled theories? Further more why is it constantly disproving itself? In fact science at its pinnacle is constantly improving, meaning that what is true, or what you currently perceive to be true, down the line WILL be inherently flawed.

All that said, I'm not saying "religion" is correct. I believe religion implies being institutionalized by its current nature. I instead stress spirituality. IE the various scriptures and Holy books are open to different interpretations. In addition, you must also keep in mind that besides the Qu'ran, all books have been tampered with throughout history, with key parts being misconscrewed to abuse and hide knowledge from the general population. In my opinion, science and "religion" go hand in hand, but both have been split for a reason. There's a reason why our civilization is still deeply rooted in ancient technologies and advancements (math, agriculture, astronomy, etc). All these culture's tied "science" and some type of spirituality together.

Last edited by kh RON OloGiCaL; 01-21-2012 at 06:13 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #197
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4234 4234
^ u can't be serious

science isn't stand alone theories, or just a label thrown on things against religion, they are thoughts of existence that are tested to create facts..... religion is stationary, thoughts and hypothesis which can't be proven until you die and wake up in a dreamland in the clouds

religion can't be proven.... that's why the word faith is used so heavily along with it...

and religion and being spiritual is the same thing.... its just peoples way of separating themselves from the corruption and pedophilia going on...keep it 100

Last edited by JimDinO77; 01-21-2012 at 07:36 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #198
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
this is disgusting
delete this thread you fu*king imbecile
 01-21-2012, 07:39 PM         #199
nc4life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kevin said:
fu*k god

p.s ross with the seahawks cap
fu*k YOU
 6 years ago '08        #200
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Marvin Hagler said:
:hmm: illuminati refer to da wealthiest elite shadow government who supposedly got they own belief system

that belief system is called alotta thangs but to simplify its called Luciferianism. obviously aint no rapper, sanger, producer, actor, actress, director etc in da wealthiest elite shadow government. BUT they can share da same Luciferian belief system ya dig. da tin foil hats as n*ggas call them are sayin dats whut it is, a shared belief system of Luciferianism
Marvin stay droppin knowledge....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago