most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
18359 pageviews
236 comments

Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
Blasphemy: "Rich Forever" is full of lyrics disrespecting God

Blasphemy is irreverence[1] toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs.
Christian theology condemns blasphemy. It is spoken of in the Mark 3:29, where blaspheming the Holy Spirit is spoken of as unforgivable - the eternal sin.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I don't consider myself the perfect person but I'm not gonna sit here and let people hype up this blasphemous mixtape without speaking on it

First off, I'm not against Rick Ross speaking his mind b/c we live in a free country. Freedom of speech & religion. So whatever he feel like saying they have a right to say.

I have a problem with this being the most high profile mixtape of the year for, arguably, wo the most hottest artist in Hip Hop. Millions of young kids and hip hop fans are supposed to think it's "cool" to not be religious and diss Christianity.

Without getting too preachy let me say - From a Christian viewpoint - that Satan wants to move mankind away from God and he was also the "angel of music" before he was cast down from heaven

lets get to it.

1. Holy Ghost

Talking to the Holy Ghost, in my Bugatti
He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in
He knockin’ on the do’ don’t let the devil in (x2)

Without a doubt you can see all of the twisted scriptural references in the song. Wickedness means "to twist; twisted; to make evil of good."

In the song Ross suggests that the "holy ghost" is his personal consultant, one he can talk (pray) to, and one who also works on his behalf to make him rich, as well as destroy his enemies. Yet, he must have a relationship with God, because this "holy ghost" is helping him to gain the whole world, right?

Let's not forget that it was satan in Matthew chapter 4 who tried to present himself as God to Jesus, trying to tempt him and offer him the world. This is nothing new. God does indeed give promises of blessing in His word, and he also says that vengeance is His concerning our enemies. But this "holy ghost" in Rick's song is a far cry from being the true and living God.

If not God, who exactly is this "holy ghost" Rick Ross speaks of?

READ MORE HERE:
[pic - click to view]

Understanding Rick Ross' song "Holy Ghost" featuring Diddy | DaSouth.com

Being dead broke is the root of all evil
Get money, my n****, do good with your people

Bible says you can not serve both God and Wealth/Riches at the same time. Ever heard what good is a man who gains the world but loses his soul?

2. I swear to god

I swear to God, that's on my kids

one of the 10 commandments is to never take God's name in vain. not only did ross break that but he swore on his children

3. New Bugatti

I heard a young nicca got 2 sell his soul
for a new bugatti and a ton of gold

ross is TELLIN you exactly what he doin. this aint no secret. Rick Ross and Diddy are actually telling us through this song - - that they consult with demons for their fortune in life.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Look The bottom line here is that Diddy and Ross are portraying an image of Devil Worshiping and Betrayal against God. Wheter it's true or just marketing to sell records dont matter... its blasphemy.

An ex-cop and a closeted homos3xual demon trying to brainwash kids into thinking God is not cool and to only chase money.

You give up on God you give up on love.

Last edited by Suge Knight; 01-20-2012 at 03:05 PM..

236 comments for "Blasphemy: "Rich Forever" is full of lyrics disrespecting God"

01-20-2012, 02:11 PM         #2
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one time

rick ross jumped on that illuminati bandwagon cuz he knows dumb kids on the internet like you are gonna really think hes really illuminati and promote his sh*t for him. and all publicity is good publicity

holy ghosts hook is infectious as fu*k lol
 6 years ago '11        #3
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
 yeugkk said:
one time

rick ross jumped on that illuminati bandwagon cuz he knows dumb kids on the internet like you are gonna really think hes really illuminati and promote his sh*t for him. and all publicity is good publicity

it doesnt matter if its for publicity, its still blasphemy.
 6 years ago '11        #4
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Why should they care that you're the one calling them a blasphemer? God renders judgement not you...
 01-20-2012, 02:39 PM         #5
JoeyPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was kind of disappointing... i mean sure there is some controversial sh*t on rich forever.
This illuminati thread was lackluster. Guess i expected more idk
 01-20-2012, 02:45 PM         #6
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kevin said:
fu*k god

p.s ross with the seahawks cap
Illogik, is that you?

01-20-2012, 02:51 PM         #7
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yeugkk said:
one time

:hmm: illuminati refer to da wealthiest elite shadow government who supposedly got they own belief system

that belief system is called alotta thangs but to simplify its called Luciferianism. obviously aint no rapper, sanger, producer, actor, actress, director etc in da wealthiest elite shadow government. BUT they can share da same Luciferian belief system ya dig. da tin foil hats as n*ggas call them are sayin dats whut it is, a shared belief system of Luciferianism
 01-20-2012, 02:51 PM         #8
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we're gonna act like it's cool to have a mixtape full of OMG JESUS IS AWESOME but then someone doing the opposite is terrible?

fu*k jesus, he was a f*ggot and if you're a christian you're retarded
 6 years ago '06        #9
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
that album was full of contradicted lyrics

[video - click to view]

01-20-2012, 02:56 PM         #10
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
so we're gonna act like it's cool to have a mixtape full of OMG JESUS IS AWESOME but then someone doing the opposite is terrible?

6 years ago '07        #11
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5869 5869
I don't even listen to that track because it's so blasphemous
 6 years ago '05        #12
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
Doesn't your mythical Jesus forgive anyways?

Smarten up, dummy. It's all fables.
 6 years ago '11        #13
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,269 | Props total: 19976 19976
Somebody need to hit ross wit that biggie treatment
 6 years ago '11        #14
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
 JoeyPrince said:
This was kind of disappointing... i mean sure there is some controversial sh*t on rich forever.
This illuminati thread was lackluster. Guess i expected more idk
im not posting this sh*t for ur entertainment. Im posting it to wake people up

enven if YOU dont believe in God or Jesus Christ doesnt mean Ross/diddy/kanye/jay ect dont either. They obvious believe it also but they chose to side with the devil

And if thats not the message they want to put out they should say something to the fans.
 6 years ago '11        #15
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
space
$963 | Props total: 16 16
so are you doin the devils work by makin this thread, thus makin me wantto listen to the tape again ?
:hmm:
 01-20-2012, 03:27 PM         #16
wtfchrlz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k you and the mainstream cult you belong to.
 6 years ago '04        #17
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
Remember in the 90's when it was "devil music" if it was slowed down? Or had church bells in the track? Or in the 70's when if you played an album backwards, it had secret messages? Or how all the old music was brainwashing people?

Goddamnit, blasphemy doesn't matter if "God" forgives you for your sins, right?
 6 years ago '07        #18
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
popular music is always gonna have some kind of hidden agenda to certain people...am i one of the only few who dont try to get involved in all the "what ifs" and speculation? maybe this n*gga jus sayin sh*t cuz it rhymes? never thought of that one??
 6 years ago '05        #19
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 One Gud Cide said:

f*ck you bro i think not beleiving in somthing cause you have blind faith in science that can be interpreted just as much as religon is dumb and i think Atheist are retarded and will laugh when you die and wake up to realise there is somthing beyond this life and you didnt make the right choice and if theirs reincarnation i hope you come back as a rat so my cat and destroy you
 6 years ago '04        #20
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
What's wrong with riding with the Devil?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago