“No, that can’t happen” – Mayweather rejects Pacquiao’s 50/50 split proposal (video)

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2012, 06:21 AM         #161
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

anybody

please

look at his 1st 40 f!ghts

& tell me how impressed you are
 6 years ago '07        #162
CA$H 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 357 357
fu*k both these n*ggas. By the time they do f!ght its gonna be on some Roy Jones Bernard Hopkins 2 type sh*t. n*ggas gonna be all old and washed up. sh*t got me tight im ready to f!ght one of these n*ggas now.
 01-21-2012, 07:08 AM         #163
lyrical genius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a Floyd fan but this does smell a little fishy. f!ght the man and whoop his a.ss already. 50/50 is fair
 6 years ago '05        #164
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,950 | Props total: 6187 6187
If I was pac I would do 60-40 and beat the sh*t out of Mayweather.
 6 years ago '05        #165
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 537 537
its alot of money thats going to mad if u r a flyod fan u cant say down the middle is a bad thing ..there is no edge.. why not 50/50 with win bonus and settle it from there... its getting way to fickle and wayyy too specific at this point ..pbf dictating the provisions of a f!ght. which i think is too much . you cant act like u want to f!ght and then be the person callign the shot of why a f!ght cant happen...all i know at this point there better be a knock out some where
 6 years ago '05        #166
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 3189 3189
mayweather vs pacman=the detox of the sports world.
 6 years ago '04        #167
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
bi*ch
 01-21-2012, 08:30 AM         #168
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:

anybody

please

look at his 1st 40 f!ghts

& tell me how impressed you are
Just because he spent a big portion of his early career in the lower weight divisions that you don't follow doesn't mean he didn't f!ght tough f!ghts.

Pacquiao is:

ONLY 8 division champion IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING
ONLY 4 division lineal champion (man who beat the man in that division) IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING

Mayweather is:

A 5 division champion
A 3 division lineal champion

Who is better can only be decided in the ring, but anyone who calls Pacquiao a bum or complains about who he has fought didn't do his homework...

Last edited by 22k; 01-21-2012 at 08:32 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #169
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
he wants 50/50 split cause bob taking most of that
 6 years ago '09        #170
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 lifeundthescope said:
All of floyds opponents are hand picked? are you serious? But Pacquiao fought all of Floyd's leftovers? Come on kid get your boxing knowledge up, stop d!ck riding and actually follow the sport.
All of Floyd's opponents are handpicked....so are Pac's.
 6 years ago '09        #171
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 22k said:
Just because he spent a big portion of his early career in the lower weight divisions that you don't follow doesn't mean he didn't f!ght tough f!ghts.

Pacquiao is:

ONLY 8 division champion IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING
ONLY 4 division lineal champion (man who beat the man in that division) IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING

Mayweather is:

A 5 division champion
A 3 division lineal champion

Who is better can only be decided in the ring, but anyone who calls Pacquiao a bum or complains about who he has fought didn't do his homework...
Ring title=/=lineal title.
 6 years ago '09        #172
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
kidmak, the source for those PPV numbers is Arum himself....so you know it's at least 200K buys less...especially since the official numbers were never released.

and Manny for damn sure deserves 50/50..
 6 years ago '09        #173
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
 davon4204 said:
STFU and get of Floyds d!ck. Floyd's a fraud and a ducker. All his opponents are hand picked. He only f!ght f!ghters he know he can beat. Manny f!ghts all comers and you got the nerve to say overrated. You PBF fan's love to hate on Manny.

Manny is telling Floyd yeah we can f!ght on May the 5th but i want half the money. I think it's smart on Paquiao's part because Floyd knows that this f!ght can get him the most money he's ever made before he gets locked up. Manny don't give a fu*k.
That's not true....Top Rank's match makers haven't put him in with any boxer types until Marquez. He cherry picks more than Mayweather...it's just that Top Rank is the best at building up opponents in boxing. Even B and C level f!ghters like Cotto/Margarito are seen as legitimate threats
 01-21-2012, 09:04 AM         #174
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FrostyNug24 said:
Manny doesn't deserve equal share.

He is going up against the undefeated champion, not to mention Manny LOST his last f!ght. Floyd has all the leverage.

Most overrated boxer in the history of the sport, Manny is.
This is true.
 6 years ago '06        #175
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
this n*gga really said mike tyson was overrated though....

that n*gga smoking furniture dust.
 6 years ago '05        #176
T.I.G. 
space
space
$447 | Props total: 0 0
Manny promoter Mr. Bob Arum knows that this is his cah cow he is the reason they want f!ght because of the way mayweather handle business Mayweather has changed the game as far as making money in boxing Bob Arum wants the advantage over the money and Floyd just want bend when he is the undefeated f!ghter similar to the Roy Jones and Bernard Hopkins situation
 6 years ago '06        #177
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8659 8659
I dont care who gets what just f!ght already.
 6 years ago '04        #178
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,376 | Props total: 1047 1047
 P. Dedos said:
@ better resume.

what about a bunch of Mayweather Left Overs

Pacroid stans k!lls me

JMM styled on pacroid. and Money Gave JMM a boxing lesson and an embarrasment
So everyone gonna act like Mayweather didnt duck and choose weak opponents his last 15 f!ghts. All the big name f!ghters he fought were on the decline and past their prime.(De La Hoya, Mosley etc). He never wanted Cotto or Margarito. So yeah I would say Pac has a better resume. Victor Ortiz!?!??! They be trumpin up f!ghters with 24/7 to make it seem like they actually got a chance with Mayweather. Pac tore Hattons head off in 2 rounds, how long it take Floyd....
 6 years ago '11        #179
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
 VictoryThagr8 said:
You are a stupid fu*k if you think pacquaio don't deserve 50/50 split. Floyd is more skilled but pacquaio has the better resume. Add the fact they are two of the biggest draw in boxing and both can get million sales ppv and can fill up seats. I'm sorry only a dumbfu*k will think either one don't deserve a 50/50 split.

You obviously don't watch enough boxing if you think pacquaio is the most overrated boxer ever especially with prince hamed, Oscar de la hoya, mike Tyson, Sergio Martinez, rocky mariciano existing.

I swear both pactards and flomos need to grow up. Those two are obviously the two greatest f!ghter in our era. Pacquaio get praised by hearn, sugar ray Leonard, Hopkins, Roy Jones. Even Floyd used to be a very big pacquaio fan until pacquaio threaten his p4p title.

Marquez is always will be pacquaio fraizer. They have brought three very close f!ghts. Marquez whole career is judge by his close f!ghts with pacquaio.

@ better resume... you been drinking?
 6 years ago '11        #180
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
 BEST1 said:
LoL @ u n*ggas who don't realize the real reason this f!ght is being stalled out ....

BOB ARUM .... after that test run pac had with jmm without the supplements Bob knows that if they run into floyd the money train ends .

So what is Bob trying to do, get another rematch with JMM and milk the money train while stalling on the plans to f!ght mayweather .
We need a bob arum smiley.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy