“No, that can’t happen” – Mayweather rejects Pacquiao’s 50/50 split proposal (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #141
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Floyd's a.ssistant already shot this down anyway.
 6 years ago '09        #142
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Pacquaio out sold Floyd against Marquez and Shane.

Pacquaio last ppv out sold Floyd last ppv even though he had Saul alverez in the under card.

Both Floyd and pac are by far the biggest draw in boxing and have similar number in sales and money.

Its a 50/50 split.

Add the fact most people rank pac above Floyd at the all time list.
Mexicans aren't going to buy just to watch Alvarez KO a D level f!ghter...That's plainly dumb....and we still don't have Pac-Mosley official numbers
 6 years ago '04        #143
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,015 | Props total: 11817 11817
this n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #144
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
they are both pus*y f*ggots
 6 years ago '09        #145
BxCheeba 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 0 0
these n*ggas both spoke to each other on the phone.. now floyd denying a 50/50 split when they gonna see 30+40 mil a piece.. and thats not even after ppv buys and all that other good sh*t.. i dont even wanna hear anymore excuses.. people spending too much time trying to downplay the other person.. point blank period.. these 2 n*ggas done smacked heads off.. both get criticized for different sh*t.. now and days people expect boxers to knock out top stars from their first f!ght....please.. until i hear that these fools signed a contract.. i dont give 2 fu*ks about what happens or what sh*t is said...sh*t is all hype like a wrestlemania contest lol..floyd talked all hype to get this f!ght , now he cant accept?.. now we got another excuse to keep talkin ..both these fools need to stfu and f!ght..
 6 years ago '07        #146
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 P. Dedos said:
@ better resume.

what about a bunch of Mayweather Left Overs

Pacroid stans k!lls me

JMM styled on pacroid. and Money Gave JMM a boxing lesson and an embarrasment
hahaha i know right.....how does he have a better resume if mayweather is undefeated and beat a bunch of the same dudes pacroid fought first
 6 years ago '04        #147
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6510 6510
 BxCheeba said:
these n*ggas both spoke to each other on the phone.. now floyd denying a 50/50 split when they gonna see 30+40 mil a piece.. and thats not even after ppv buys and all that other good sh*t.. i dont even wanna hear anymore excuses.. people spending too much time trying to downplay the other person.. point blank period.. these 2 n*ggas done smacked heads off.. both get criticized for different sh*t.. now and days people expect boxers to knock out top stars from their first f!ght....please.. until i hear that these fools signed a contract.. i dont give 2 fu*ks about what happens or what sh*t is said...sh*t is all hype like a wrestlemania contest lol..floyd talked all hype to get this f!ght , now he cant accept?.. now we got another excuse to keep talkin ..both these fools need to stfu and f!ght..
 6 years ago '11        #148
imsochrisp 
space
space
space
$552 | Props total: 154 154
It's hot potato with these two, one ducks then the other ducks
 6 years ago '05        #149
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 P. Dedos said:
@ better resume.

what about a bunch of Mayweather Left Overs

Pacroid stans k!lls me

JMM styled on pacroid. and Money Gave JMM a boxing lesson and an embarrasment
And Floyd couldnt even make weight? Hard work dedication my a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #150
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296

[pic - click to view]

i never seen some1 with 5 consecutive post before

Last edited by killadre; 01-21-2012 at 03:27 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #151
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
Raphead check my numbers on page 1

as close to official as we got

both PPV draws that get over a million
 01-21-2012, 03:37 AM         #152
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAcroid fans really bringing up the fact that floyd hit his wife, she probably deserved it. Plus there aren't even any pictures out or the whole story about the incident, she probably got reckless and hit floyd, and floyd hit her once, his a professional boxer he couldve easily knocked out cold but he didn't. Pactard fans are clearly those type of fans who were raised around all women "YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HIT A GIRL" everything floyd does yall gotta discredit the brother.

And also Floyd has a good resume and he is a natural lightweight, get your boxing knowledge up before trying to debate in this sport.
 01-21-2012, 03:47 AM         #153
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody talking about Oscar De La Hoya.... Man that dude lost 4 of his last 7 f!ghts. Screaming this "He retired him" sh*t. That n*gga was making money on his way out. Didn't matter if he won or lost.

You Sportscenter boxing fans need to get a clue. Manny does not deserve a 50/50 split from an UNDEFEATED boxer. Y'all are smoking crack in a major way. Also, Manny did all of these things without getting tested. Ol Mark McGuire a.ss n*gga....
 6 years ago '08        #154
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 lifeundthescope said:
PAcroid fans really bringing up the fact that floyd hit his wife, she probably deserved it. Plus there aren't even any pictures out or the whole story about the incident, she probably got reckless and hit floyd, and floyd hit her once, his a professional boxer he couldve easily knocked out cold but he didn't. Pactard fans are clearly those type of fans who were raised around all women "YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HIT A GIRL" everything floyd does yall gotta discredit the brother.

And also Floyd has a good resume and he is a natural lightweight, get your boxing knowledge up before trying to debate in this sport.
so ur condoning a man hitting a woman in front of their kids? from ur post, u are either seeking attention or just really that immature.
 6 years ago '06        #155
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 FrostyNug24 said:
Manny doesn't deserve equal share.

He is going up against the undefeated champion, not to mention Manny LOST his last f!ght. Floyd has all the leverage.

Most overrated boxer in the history of the sport, Manny is.

STFU and get of Floyds d!ck. Floyd's a fraud and a ducker. All his opponents are hand picked. He only f!ght f!ghters he know he can beat. Manny f!ghts all comers and you got the nerve to say overrated. You PBF fan's love to hate on Manny.

Manny is telling Floyd yeah we can f!ght on May the 5th but i want half the money. I think it's smart on Paquiao's part because Floyd knows that this f!ght can get him the most money he's ever made before he gets locked up. Manny don't give a fu*k.
 01-21-2012, 04:52 AM         #156
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
so ur condoning a man hitting a woman in front of their kids? from ur post, u are either seeking attention or just really that immature.
She probably hit him, I bet you would condone that though pactard. You would condone anything done to floyd probably. But I digress, I do condone it, Floyd was probably attacked by her and her hit her BACK once, wasn't like he beat her badly, because if he did we know how that wouldve turned out, this case wouldve been worst and you know it. If he really beat her bet you she wouldve been knocked out cold.

Aren't you the same dude who is always bringing up the case? The same dude who I said was raised by all women and etc in a hold floyd/pacquiao thread.

Aren't you this n*gga?

[pic - click to view]

01-21-2012, 04:54 AM         #157
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
STFU and get of Floyds d!ck. Floyd's a fraud and a ducker. All his opponents are hand picked. He only f!ght f!ghters he know he can beat. Manny f!ghts all comers and you got the nerve to say overrated. You PBF fan's love to hate on Manny.

Manny is telling Floyd yeah we can f!ght on May the 5th but i want half the money. I think it's smart on Paquiao's part because Floyd knows that this f!ght can get him the most money he's ever made before he gets locked up. Manny don't give a fu*k.
All of floyds opponents are hand picked? are you serious? But Pacquiao fought all of Floyd's leftovers? Come on kid get your boxing knowledge up, stop d!ck riding and actually follow the sport.
 6 years ago '05        #158
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 davon4204 said:

manny doesnt even pick his own opponents, what are you talking about?
 01-21-2012, 05:03 AM         #159
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
manny doesnt even pick his own opponents, what are you talking about?
"IT DEPENDS ON MY PROMOTER BOB ARUM"

[video - click to view]

Look at that snake bob arum petting pacquiao like a dog

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 01-21-2012 at 05:20 AM..
 01-21-2012, 06:18 AM         #160
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is hilarious

how you gonna front like people arn't ordering pacman f!ghts after

again

THEY DO IT FOR A REASON

if it didn't make a difference for his bum a.ss they wouldn't do it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy