“No, that can’t happen” – Mayweather rejects Pacquiao’s 50/50 split proposal (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-20-2012, 05:03 PM         #101
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They can botch eat a d!ck.........how you gonna complain about a 50-50 split when its gonna be some ridiculous amount of money. Mayweather acting like a hoe right now.
 01-20-2012, 05:04 PM         #102
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd got props from me from taking a step forward with the phone call, but if this is true then he took a step back and is right where he started. I know Pacquiao said he would take less, but Arum squashed that real quick. Hopefully we won't hear anything for a couple of days and then they will find a way to make 5/5 work for Arum.
 6 years ago '05        #103
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 creep said:
funny thing is.. pac fans were silent for a few weeks when manny said he wasnt going to f!ght floyd, now they came back out of their cave
when did dude said he wasn't going to f!ght Floyd
 01-20-2012, 05:19 PM         #104
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This f!ght is never gonna happen, I've accepted it, bi*ched about it, and moved on. You all should do the same.
 6 years ago '04        #105
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
 OOps said:
They can botch eat a d!ck.........how you gonna complain about a 50-50 split when its gonna be some ridiculous amount of money. Mayweather acting like a hoe right now.
exactly... Mayweather is acting like a real bi*ch right now...here's a suggestion, stay the fu*k out of trouble, stop catching stupid a.ss cases and fu*king f!ght..

If I was Manny, I'd be over all this sh*t. fu*k that n*gga and his duckin a.ss tendencies.. get in the ring and deal with this sh*t..

split the purse, queens get the money and f!ght!

lets get this bullsh*t over already and move on or watch boxing die right before our eyes...
 6 years ago '05        #106
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 dre03 said:

Nothing you said validates not getting a 50/50 share... Manny last two f!ghts have outsold Mayweather's last two f!ghts... So according to the viewers... fans want to see Manny f!ght more than Mayweather... Even more Mayweather f!ght against Marquez only sold 1.1 million buys where as PAc sold 1.4 million against MArquez...

So according to the numbers and the fact they are both in the top 2 in pound for pound rankings they should split the purse of this f!ght... MAyweather can no longer say he is the bigger draw when Manny has drawn higher numbers then Mayweather as of late... Floyd has zero leverage because unlike Pacquiao Mayweather has to have a f!ght of this magnitude because he is seen as avoiding boxing's best when they are at their best his whole career... Every analyst has made this point... Floyd has no classic f!ghts or monumental wins in his entire career... Manny has a couple... Floyd is living in a fantasy world whether he is the better boxer or not he is not the bigger draw...
WHAT ABOUT FLOYD VS ZAD JUDDA BOTH UNDEFEATED? 'avoiding boxers in their prime" I THINK NOT
 6 years ago '07        #107
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
LOL I just dont get this fake. He claim he is the ppl champ and will give the fans what they want, and money isnt everything.................... bullsh*t
 01-20-2012, 05:30 PM         #108
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I'm not a business-man, I'm a business, man"

Money Mayweather just taking care of his paper. These type of negotiating shouldn't be done in public as the average Joe can't understand what it is to protect your worth and not let anyone take from you just cause they feel they got you cornered. Bottom line, Mayweather is an undefeated champ....he's got the upper hand.
 6 years ago '04        #109
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3475 3475
Make it 60/40 with winner taking the larger share
 01-20-2012, 05:42 PM         #110
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luvdahaze said:
WHAT ABOUT FLOYD VS ZAD JUDDA BOTH UNDEFEATED? 'avoiding boxers in their prime" I THINK NOT
Judah lost his f!ght before Floyd to Baldomir and was beaten by Cory Spinks and ktfo'd in two by Kostya Tzsyu.

Floyd fans know less about boxing than any rabid fan group before them incuding Trinidiots and Pretty girls.
 6 years ago '04        #111
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,411 | Props total: 3475 3475
Zab Judah
 6 years ago '05        #112
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 kidmakaveli said:

Manny and Floyd do similar numbers

last 3 f!ghts Manny is averaging more buys including having 200k more buys this last f!ght than Flloyd

Mannys bout with Clottey is bringing down is average

50/50 spilt off ppv buys is legit
at Floyd fans completely ignoring this post.

It should be a 50/50 split, but Floyd is scared to f!ght and will use this to f!ght some scrub instead.
 6 years ago '05        #113
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Im a Pacman fan but I see Mayweather winning if they ever f!ght. That being said I think Pacman is a much bigger draw then Mayweather despite not being undefeated. So a 50/50 split seems reasonable to me.
 6 years ago '04        #114
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,134 | Props total: 4527 4527
mayweather entitled to it. hes the big draw and hes doing manny a favor.
 01-20-2012, 06:20 PM         #115
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
LOL I just dont get this fake. He claim he is the ppl champ and will give the fans what they want, and money isnt everything.................... bullsh*t
He means what he says until Arum talks him out of it.
 6 years ago '07        #116
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 22k said:
He means what he says until Arum talks him out of it.
excuses HE IS A fu*kING MAN! I know since the new scene of skinny jeans or what ever feminine movement they got going on these days, it's hard to remember what the real definition of a man is. Need a hint.......... Floyd Joy Maywearher Jr.
 01-20-2012, 06:43 PM         #117
Carnagebsik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boxing is a dead a.ss sport... this is the only f!ght EVERYBODY wants to see, and is the only reason boxing is still around... now make it happen
 6 years ago '04        #118
dank 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 838 838
whos duckin who???
 6 years ago '07        #119
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 575 575
Money is ducking Money.

At this point, we might as well both call them Money. Money mayweather, and Money Pacquaio.
 01-20-2012, 07:05 PM         #120
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
excuses HE IS A fu*kING MAN! I know since the new scene of skinny jeans or what ever feminine movement they got going on these days, it's hard to remember what the real definition of a man is. Need a hint.......... Floyd Joy Maywearher Jr.
I can kind of see your point to a degree, but propping up a wifebeater as the definition of man is a joke too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy