“No, that can’t happen” – Mayweather rejects Pacquiao’s 50/50 split proposal (video)

most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-20-2012, 01:44 PM         #61
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...Why you n*ggas do this in every sport. Act like the second best player/team/boxer ain't sh*t because they had a tough year, f!ght, game, etc. If your favorite player/team/boxer best competition is a scrub than that must mean your favorite ain't sh*t. You're only as good as the competition you beat.
 01-20-2012, 01:48 PM         #62
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shut the fukk up Money and take the 50/50 split.
 6 years ago '04        #63
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 Nate187um said:
nice to see all the pactards back in action though

we all wondered what happened when you all vanished after the marquez f!ght

[pic - click to view]

I think you would really give Mayweather a blow job. I'm not even trying to be funny. I seriously think you would. Everytime I've brought up anything to do with Floyds lack of a real resume compared to other legendary welterweights you go into a tangent using those gay names mayweather fans made up like pactard and pacroid. Watch, here's a test? How do you feel about men hitting women in front of kids? I bet your answers gonna be something like "well if the bi*ch deserved it"
 01-20-2012, 01:53 PM         #64
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mayweather: Marquez (1.1) Mosley (1.4) Ortiz (1.25). That's 3.75 million.

Pacquiao: Margarito (1.15) Mosley (1.3) Marquez (1.4). That's 3.85 million.

Each f!ghter's last three f!ghts. I'm sure the pretty girls will claim it's all those people ordering the f!ght on Monday night knowing the results.
 6 years ago '06        #65
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
if you a boxing fan, its to the point where both sides are acting like bi*ches, cant even choose who to defend no homo. both these dudes acting like lames.
 01-20-2012, 02:07 PM         #66
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrBenrexi said:
Mayweather: Marquez (1.1) Mosley (1.4) Ortiz (1.25). That's 3.75 million.

Pacquiao: Margarito (1.15) Mosley (1.3) Marquez (1.4). That's 3.85 million.

Each f!ghter's last three f!ghts. I'm sure the pretty girls will claim it's all those people ordering the f!ght on Monday night knowing the results.
Rofl why don't we go back 5 f!ghts instead and check the numbers

Pactard fans with selective memory
 6 years ago '06        #67
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
f!ght won't happen...
 01-20-2012, 02:17 PM         #68
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im over these 2 muthafu*kas
 01-20-2012, 02:18 PM         #69
MrBenrexi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 snoopdoggiz said:

Floyd would then be credited for DLH f!ght which sold 2,4 m on the back of DLH who took 25M$ to Gay Floyd's 10M$...
 01-20-2012, 02:20 PM         #70
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people ahve given valid reasons as to why manny shouldnt get 50%. I'm no longer a Flloyd fan, but he deserves more money.
 6 years ago '05        #71
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Floyd grasping at straws to avoid this f!ght lmao

Dudes my favorite f!ghter, but he's a goddamn child. Like most of the kids that post here
 6 years ago '07        #72
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,766 | Props total: 565 565
50/50 split is fair, if you say other wise for either f!ghter, you just sucking nuts and don't appreciate what boxing is.

You're fueling the fire as to why this f!ght won't happen.
 6 years ago '04        #73
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
50/50 is fair and would pocket each a ton of money. Should take it.... although I would have at least reminded Manny he said himself he would take less than 50%.
 6 years ago '04        #74
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
Last week when Pac's side ducked, it was a "smart business move" so they could make more money. This week, when May's side is ducking, it's a bi*ch move to make more money? I'm to the point of fu*k these dudes. The f!ght won't ever happen, like asking for a Tyson vs. Ali f!ght tomorrow. Pac is gonna decide to f!ght a nobody and try to get back into his rhythm, May is gonna be locked up, then f!ght a nobody to get back in the game. Then the schedules won't match up after that. Only way I see this happening is when both are about to retire. Or somebody else comes in and takes over boxing.
 6 years ago '05        #75
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 996 996
 snoopdoggiz said:

why you trying to go back almost five years
 6 years ago '04        #76
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9
This is honestly the last time I'm checking for this f!ght. Mayweather already got to pick the venue and pick the date fu*ken pus*y, give pac the 50/50 he deserves. Mayweathers done nothing but hurt his career this last year, he's gonna finish his career ducking f!ghts, and beating women! DUDE NEEDS TO GET IN THER AND f!ght PAC
 01-20-2012, 03:20 PM         #77
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jhova424 said:
This is honestly the last time I'm checking for this f!ght. Mayweather already got to pick the venue and pick the date fu*ken pus*y, give pac the 50/50 he deserves. Mayweathers done nothing but hurt his career this last year, he's gonna finish his career ducking f!ghts, and beating women! DUDE NEEDS TO GET IN THER AND f!ght PAC
 6 years ago '04        #78
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
 jhova424 said:
Where were you last week when Arum wanted a different date and venue?
 6 years ago '10        #79
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 P. Dedos said:
@ better resume.

what about a bunch of Mayweather Left Overs

Pacroid stans k!lls me

JMM styled on pacroid. and Money Gave JMM a boxing lesson and an embarrasment
cotto/margarito
whom floyd didnt want to f!ght..

im not even going to get into this cause you floyd fans are so uninformed, ignorant and illogical
 6 years ago '05        #80
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,098 | Props total: 4231 4231
 dre03 said:

Nothing you said validates not getting a 50/50 share... Manny last two f!ghts have outsold Mayweather's last two f!ghts... So according to the viewers... fans want to see Manny f!ght more than Mayweather... Even more Mayweather f!ght against Marquez only sold 1.1 million buys where as PAc sold 1.4 million against MArquez...

So according to the numbers and the fact they are both in the top 2 in pound for pound rankings they should split the purse of this f!ght... MAyweather can no longer say he is the bigger draw when Manny has drawn higher numbers then Mayweather as of late... Floyd has zero leverage because unlike Pacquiao Mayweather has to have a f!ght of this magnitude because he is seen as avoiding boxing's best when they are at their best his whole career... Every analyst has made this point... Floyd has no classic f!ghts or monumental wins in his entire career... Manny has a couple... Floyd is living in a fantasy world whether he is the better boxer or not he is not the bigger draw...
n*ggas too busy sucking mayweather off to admit he's clowning right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago