“No, that can’t happen” – Mayweather rejects Pacquiao’s 50/50 split proposal (video)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
13887 pageviews
226 comments

lyrical-content 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$1,061 | Props total: 215 215
“No, that can’t happen” – Mayweather rejects Pacquiao’s 50/50 split proposal (video)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

As seen moments ago on ESPN, undefeated superstar Floyd Mayweather Jr. apparently is not on board with Manny Pacquiao’s 50/50 purse split suggestion for a potential May 5th f!ght between the two champions.During the latest episode of*Sportscenter, Mayweather was quoted as saying the following.“He asked about a 50/50 split and I told him no, that can’t happen, but what can happen is you can make more money f!ghting me than you have made in your career. I also let him know I’m in control on my side but he needs to get on the same page as his promoter so we can make this f!ght happen.”It seems like the drama between these two will never end. Several people had hopes that the f!ght would come off after Mayweather reached out to Pacquiao via a phone conversation yesterday but now it looks like another roadblock has presented itself.Expect more in the coming days....
Chris Robinson, Las Vegas Boxing Examiner

226 comments for "“No, that can’t happen” – Mayweather rejects Pacquiao’s 50/50 split proposal (video)"

6 years ago '10        #2
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
Yea I saw this on ESPN couple hours ago. Floyd might end up just saying fu*k it I'll agree to a 50/50 split, but for the longest Manny said he'll take less money now he wants a equal split.

Something is fishy & it reeks of a 80 year old corpse.
 6 years ago '04        #3
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
Manny doesn't deserve equal share.

He is going up against the undefeated champion, not to mention Manny LOST his last f!ght. Floyd has all the leverage.

Most overrated boxer in the history of the sport, Manny is.

Last edited by W24x55; 01-20-2012 at 05:52 AM..
 01-20-2012, 06:21 AM         #4
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody can really argue that duckiao deserves 50/50 with FLOYD MAYWEATHER

Floyd ALWAYS does better ppv numbers even against the same f!ghters

so what exactly is the argument that he deserves 50/50?
 6 years ago '05        #5
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
these floyd gay fans agree with everything he says. first he asks for 50/50 just to f!ght period then he all of a sudden makes a new excuse since he know sees pacman said "lets go" know.now they jump on his new excuse. thats why no one takes these lames serious
 01-20-2012, 06:31 AM         #6
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nate187um said:
any takers?
 6 years ago '04        #7
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,345 | Props total: 2769 2769
 FrostyNug24 said:

He is going up against the undefeated champion, not to mention Manny LOST his last f!ght. Floyd has all the leverage.

You are a stupid fu*k if you think pacquaio don't deserve 50/50 split. Floyd is more skilled but pacquaio has the better resume. Add the fact they are two of the biggest draw in boxing and both can get million sales ppv and can fill up seats. I'm sorry only a dumbfu*k will think either one don't deserve a 50/50 split.

You obviously don't watch enough boxing if you think pacquaio is the most overrated boxer ever especially with prince hamed, Oscar de la hoya, mike Tyson, Sergio Martinez, rocky mariciano existing.

I swear both pactards and flomos need to grow up. Those two are obviously the two greatest f!ghter in our era. Pacquaio get praised by hearn, sugar ray Leonard, Hopkins, Roy Jones. Even Floyd used to be a very big pacquaio fan until pacquaio threaten his p4p title.

Marquez is always will be pacquaio fraizer. They have brought three very close f!ghts. Marquez whole career is judge by his close f!ghts with pacquaio.
 6 years ago '04        #8
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 Nate187um said:

Really because pacquaio vs Shane and Marquez did better numbers than Floyd's.

Oscar vs pacquaio was actually a total mismatch in the boxing world which cut the sales but nobody expected pacquaio to retire Oscar.

Then Hatton vs pacquaio, Floyd barely did better numbers but pacquaio made new fans by knocking out Hatton in two.

sh*t Marquez vs pac 3 did better numbers than Floyd vs Ortiz even though Floyd had Erik Morales and Saul alverez in the under card. Saul alverez is one of the biggest draw in boxing.
 6 years ago '04        #9
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
@ better resume.

what about a bunch of Mayweather Left Overs

Pacroid stans k!lls me

JMM styled on pacroid. and Money Gave JMM a boxing less and an embarrasment
And Oscar got a split decision against Floyd while pacquaio retired him and won very single round and stopped.

Also jmm fu*ked up his weight against Floyd. He came in fat as hell. Against pac he had a nutrionist who actually added the weight properly.he look alot stronger and faster against pacquaio.

Styles make f!ghts.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 01-20-2012 at 07:27 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #10
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 VictoryThagr8 said:
You are a stupid fu*k if you think pacquaio don't deserve 50/50 split. Floyd is more skilled but pacquaio has the better resume. Add the fact they are two of the biggest draw in boxing and both can get million sales ppv and can fill up seats. I'm sorry only a dumbfu*k will think either one don't deserve a 50/50 split.

You obviously don't watch enough boxing if you think pacquaio is the most overrated boxer ever especially with prince hamed, Oscar de la hoya, mike Tyson, Sergio Martinez, rocky mariciano existing.

I swear both pactards and flomos need to grow up. Those two are obviously the two greatest f!ghter in our era. Pacquaio get praised by hearn, sugar ray Leonard, Hopkins, Roy Jones. Even Floyd used to be a very big pacquaio fan until pacquaio threaten his p4p title.

Marquez is always will be pacquaio fraizer. They have brought three very close f!ghts. Marquez whole career is judge by his close f!ghts with pacquaio.

Mike Tyson and rocky Mariciano overrated?
 6 years ago '07        #11
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
 Nate187um said:

Manny and Floyd do similar numbers

last 3 f!ghts Manny is averaging more buys including having 200k more buys this last f!ght than Flloyd

Mannys bout with Clottey is bringing down is average

50/50 spilt off ppv buys is legit
 01-20-2012, 08:05 AM         #12
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Really because pacquaio vs Shane and Marquez did better numbers than Floyd's.

Oscar vs pacquaio was actually a total mismatch in the boxing world which cut the sales but nobody expected pacquaio to retire Oscar.

Then Hatton vs pacquaio, Floyd barely did better numbers but pacquaio made new fans by knocking out Hatton in two.

sh*t Marquez vs pac 3 did better numbers than Floyd vs Ortiz even though Floyd had Erik Morales and Saul alverez in the under card. Saul alverez is one of the biggest draw in boxing.
they extended the ordering for the mosley and marquez f!ght anyway for pacroid

you forgot to add that minor detail
 6 years ago '04        #13
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 VictoryThagr8 said:

I agree that they deserve a 50/50 split because both hold the drawing power.

As far as everyone you mentioned being overrated...how the fu*k can you say Hamed is overrated when no one mentions him or Sergio Martinez as ATGs? ODLH was truly one of the best 135 f!ghters of all time, had some of the best drawing power, and pretty much fought every elite boxer of his era in his or near his weightclass (except Winky but thats a different issue). Tyson had easily one of the best skillset of any heavyweight especially given his size. Rocky Marciano didnt have the best opposition, but it was obvious he was a great f!ghter and one of the best conditioned of all time.

Oh, and Marquez is the Ken Norton to Pacquaio, not Frazier.
 6 years ago '06        #14
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,004 | Props total: 10676 10676
Lol and like always once hurdles are jumped and the f!ght is about to happen (this time PAC says fu*k it and goes to negotiations himself and says fu*k Arum) Mayweather is there to stop it. Mayweather agreed to 50/50 in the past and now that its seems to be the only thing standing in the way he stands his ground just like the blood tests

1. Mayweather already agreed to a 50/50 split

2. Manny does similar number to Floyd

3. Mayweather already wants the sh*t at a smaller venue which equals less money

4. PAC is recognized as the to p4p f!ghter

I mean this sh*t is getting ridiculous...demand blood testing, will only f!ght on may 5, will only f!ght in Vegas, will only f!ght if he gets more money when be agreed to 50/50 in the past...

Last edited by philly337; 01-20-2012 at 10:14 AM..
 01-20-2012, 09:04 AM         #15
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duck Duck Goose............
 6 years ago '04        #16
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
bx.....

[pic - click to view]

edit: it should be 50/50 because they need each other for this to work. its not like one f!ghter is on the come up or one f!ghter needs it more or they got other options to equal up the draw that they can do. THEY BOTH NEED EACH OTHER FOR THE MOST MONEY

Last edited by justinjones; 01-20-2012 at 11:01 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #17
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 FrostyNug24 said:

Nothing you said validates not getting a 50/50 share... Manny last two f!ghts have outsold Mayweather's last two f!ghts... So according to the viewers... fans want to see Manny f!ght more than Mayweather... Even more Mayweather f!ght against Marquez only sold 1.1 million buys where as PAc sold 1.4 million against MArquez...

So according to the numbers and the fact they are both in the top 2 in pound for pound rankings they should split the purse of this f!ght... MAyweather can no longer say he is the bigger draw when Manny has drawn higher numbers then Mayweather as of late... Floyd has zero leverage because unlike Pacquiao Mayweather has to have a f!ght of this magnitude because he is seen as avoiding boxing's best when they are at their best his whole career... Every analyst has made this point... Floyd has no classic f!ghts or monumental wins in his entire career... Manny has a couple... Floyd is living in a fantasy world whether he is the better boxer or not he is not the bigger draw...
 6 years ago '04        #18
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 philly337 said:
Lol and like always once hurdles are jumped and the f!ght is about to happen (this time PAC says fu*k it and goes to negotiations himself and says fu*k Arum) Mayweather is there to stop it. Mayweather agreed to 50/50 in the past and now that its seems to be the only thing standing in the way he stands his ground just like the blood tests

1. Mayweather already agreed to a 50/50 split

2. Manny does similar number to Floyd

3. Mayweather already wants the sh*t at a smaller venue which equals less money

4. PAC us recognized as the to p4p f!ghter

I mean this shot is getting ridiculous...demand blood testing, will only f!ght on may 5, will only f!ght in Vegas, will only f!ght if he gets mute money when be agreed to 50/50 in the past...

Another bullsh*t stalling tactic on Mayweather part... He wouldn't even give a reason why he wouldn't do a 50/50 split because he knows there is no reason at this point...
 01-20-2012, 09:45 AM         #19
Nate187um 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

Nothing you said validates not getting a 50/50 share... Manny last two f!ghts have outsold Mayweather's last two f!ghts... So according to the viewers... fans want to see Manny f!ght more than Mayweather... Even more Mayweather f!ght against Marquez only sold 1.1 million buys where as PAc sold 1.4 million against MArquez...

So according to the numbers and the fact they are both in the top 2 in pound for pound rankings they should split the purse of this f!ght... MAyweather can no longer say he is the bigger draw when Manny has drawn higher numbers then Mayweather as of late... Floyd has zero leverage because unlike Pacquiao Mayweather has to have a f!ght of this magnitude because he is seen as avoiding boxing's best when they are at their best his whole career... Every analyst has made this point... Floyd has no classic f!ghts or monumental wins in his entire career... Manny has a couple... Floyd is living in a fantasy world whether he is the better boxer or not he is not the bigger draw...
ok but when the ordering period is EXTENDED and your BARELY doing better numbers

that says alot

you know floyd deserves more

stop frontin
 6 years ago '04        #20
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,478 | Props total: 16299 16299
 dre03 said:

EXTENDED

Edit: now that PAC stans think they finally got a statement that show PAC will f!ght they're leaving comments now... The last few thread they've been in and out.
[pic - click to view]

Personally I don't care who gets what I'm not getting paid I just want to see the f!ght

Last edited by killadre; 01-20-2012 at 09:59 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy