Kobe Bryant's wife has a better 3 point percentage than the Lakers, scores all 3 mansions from Kobe.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
 Skratch said:
Model bi*ch> doctor, lawyer..
thats really sad that dudes think like that.....wow

you'd date/marry a woman who has nothing for her other than her looks?
 6 years ago '08        #82
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,865 | Props total: 9191 9191
 Nate187um said:
75 mil & 3 houses

man wtf is wrong with the justice system

seriously
males sat idly by and let this go in without a peep. cant blame the hoes for reconfiguring the system to work to their advantage

and dudes keep thsi bullsh*t institution alive by continuing to marry. if that by chance dies femaels will pressure the courts to apply the same standards to common law relationships.

conclusion? were fu*ked. unless youre optimistic and can make the best of a situation
 6 years ago '06        #83
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
he should visit each house and smear his sh*t on the walls
 6 years ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Illuminati said:
males sat idly by and let this go in without a peep. cant blame the hoes for reconfiguring the system to work to their advantage

and dudes keep thsi bullsh*t institution alive by continuing to marry. if that by chance dies femaels will pressure the courts to apply the same standards to common law relationships.conclusion? were fu*ked. unless youre optimistic and can make the best of a situation

It has already begun.

01-20-2012, 02:52 PM         #85
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe Lost
 01-20-2012, 02:52 PM         #86
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
thats really sad that dudes think like that.....wow

you'd date/marry a woman who has nothing for her other than her looks?
 MONSTALOCC said:

Thumbs down for marrying a video model chick that Snoop Dogg approved.

Dummies never learn, Enjoy tastin another mans p*nis much?
Theres no difference between a model/doctor/lawyer, youd take a doctor over naomi campbell or an established model on ford modeling agency? they both have something going for them.
n*ggas be holding doctors up to a certain standard when none of them make more then kim kardashian, doctor/lawyer doesnt mean anything to me you still a regular person u just were dedicated to another career. If im kobe why df would i be chasing doctors and lawyers?? im a make my wife a stay at home mom. he could of chose any girl he wanted but he chose her and because he obviously connected well with her just because she was a small time model doesnt mean she took his money because of that, if he would of married a doctor the same sh*t would of happened regardless, so wtf does a doctor/lawyer mean? fu*kin status symbol take ur heads out your a.ssess

Vanessa was his sweet heart like Savannah is to lebron and shes no doctor or model. fu*k a doctor fu*k a lawyer fu*kin weak a.ss n*gga sh*t

"oh shes a fu*kin doctor a.ss n*gga" <-- lmaooo gtfo who really cares i bet n*ggas parents be tellin ya'll "find u a doctor nsh*t and wife her" lmaoo

Oh just cause shes a model, shes no genius??? what

Last edited by Skratch; 01-20-2012 at 02:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,945 | Props total: 238 238
 TriniSoldier said:
mama wh0ore got a house but nobody else in kobe's family it seems. imagine if kobe had a crib for his fam and vanessa took it
I think kobes fam has plenty of bread already...idk... I could see helpin her moms a lil after taking care of his own fam tho...couldve been a compromise instead of having her move in with them or next door on some "everybody loves raymond" type sh*t lol. Even if I had kobe type money im not tryna support my whole family tree nor nobody elses n be like eddie griffin lol.
 6 years ago '07        #88
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
damn kobe lawyers suck d!ck!!! she's got 3 mansions? what a shame
 6 years ago '04        #89
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 1786 1786
 omniscience said:

fu*k up Slime..

The justice system is wicked. which is all the more reason to clown Kobe..

He married a video bird knowing he was gonna be in the L making millions..

He got popped cheating on her in a big a.ss r*pe scandal and begged for forgivness..press conference tears and all..

He continued this dumb a.ss behavior knowing Cali law and the potential for divorce..

No one to blame but Kobe..

cheating does not mean she's rightfully owed 75 mill and 3 houses. thats ultimate bullsh*t.

Last edited by cold_young_thug; 01-20-2012 at 03:05 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #90
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1965 1965
wow thats so fu*ked up. i have yet to read/hear a story where they guy gets to keep all the good sh*t. wtf!
 01-20-2012, 03:08 PM         #91
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to drive to Newport and see whats up with this bi*ch...........Maybe she can pay me 10k a week just to keep that pus*y wet like Jlo.
 6 years ago '04        #92
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
smh that sh*ts ridiculous... she must have had hella dirt on him or that was the better deal
 6 years ago '04        #93
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
Aye she gonna blow that money fast watch. Those houses gonna need work and watch kobe dont do sh*t to help her

If kobe aint gotta pay child support = kobe won
 6 years ago '08        #94
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Ldogg310 said:
First off, most of y'all are young and don't understand sh*t. "Don't marry?" No how about don't marry without a prenup, when you are rich.

2nd y'all are lookin at the amount of money which does not matter, marriages entitle you to HALF of the a.ssets, unless you have a prenup agreement stating otherwise, kobe didn't, he lost half.

3rd, he cheated not once or twice but a LOT and he wasn't good at it cause he been caught more than once.

Lesson here today?? Protect yourself ahead of time, so yo mistakes later don't hurt you as much.

n*ggas mad at the court?? For what its not like its a secret, this sh*t been known forever.

Too much money? When you worth a lot, you lose a lot PERIOD.

Marry a model? How many times have y'all not seen the phrase "looks aren't everything" in live action? Learn to go for a broad who compliments you and your future goals, no matter the looks.

It is what it is, learn from others stupidity, or learn on your own. You choose.
now this is something i havent seen in about 2 years.........and intelligent post on bx.
 01-20-2012, 03:26 PM         #95
master_mind_jg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cannot even imagine property taxes and all other taxes she is dishing out in 2012 lol.
She has nothing left by 2015. Other than her settlement I don't see her getting any more paper.
 6 years ago '10        #96
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
U sports FANatics r the biggest losers ever, I swear in everuy thread it one stan like straight up raging at another stan (mj vs kobe, lbj vs kobe) and u guys go HARD, and u guys r prolly the same ppl saying profesl athletes get paid too much, but its d!ck sucking stans like u dying to see this n*gga shoot a ball in person that makes him so paid
 6 years ago '11        #97
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,417 | Props total: 3977 3977
Kobe was dumb as hell on that sucker for luv sh*t. But the money won't be an issue for him, him losing his fu*king kids is the big kick. He will make way more than the money he gave to her in the next decade.
 01-20-2012, 03:41 PM         #98
brreid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm hope she doesnt blow throught all of her settlement money like half of these women do. does she work? and by work i mean have a clothing line.
 6 years ago '05        #99
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
 Skratch said:
Theres no difference between a model/doctor/lawyer, youd take a doctor over naomi campbell or an established model on ford modeling agency? they both have something going for them.
n*ggas be holding doctors up to a certain standard when none of them make more then kim kardashian, doctor/lawyer doesnt mean anything to me you still a regular person u just were dedicated to another career. If im kobe why df would i be chasing doctors and lawyers?? im a make my wife a stay at home mom. he could of chose any girl he wanted but he chose her and because he obviously connected well with her just because she was a small time model doesnt mean she took his money because of that, if he would of married a doctor the same sh*t would of happened regardless, so wtf does a doctor/lawyer mean? fu*kin status symbol take ur heads out your a.ssess

Vanessa was his sweet heart like Savannah is to lebron and shes no doctor or model. fu*k a doctor fu*k a lawyer fu*kin weak a.ss n*gga sh*t

"oh shes a fu*kin doctor a.ss n*gga" <-- lmaooo gtfo who really cares i bet n*ggas parents be tellin ya'll "find u a doctor nsh*t and wife her" lmaoo

Oh just cause shes a model, shes no genius??? what

based off your post we all know you arent a genius
 6 years ago '04        #100
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,437 | Props total: 29685 29685
 P. Dedos said:

that Alimony and Child Support going to be the icing on the cake
lol at this kobe hater bein kobes #1 fan...lol u run in every kobe thread...lol stick to the 3some with 50 n mayweather
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago