most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
... Maybe I'm lost, but what does ablums or album sales have to do w/ a LYRICAL rap battle. Jae Millz Used to do his thing on the battle tip (not that I am a big fan of his). Common used to "Love her" and now he's acting, loving a wh0ore on Hell On Wheels. Im not too confident in his battle rap skills, which have nothing to do w/a past album sales. Some of the best emcees have yet to put a decent album because of the record company BS.
 6 years ago '04        #142
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6658 6658
 darulersback said:
... Maybe I'm lost, but what does ablums or album sales have to do w/ a LYRICAL rap battle. Jae Millz Used to do his thing on the battle tip (not that I am a big fan of his). Common used to "Love her" and now he's acting, loving a wh0ore on Hell On Wheels. Im not too confident in his battle rap skills, which have nothing to do w/a past album sales. Some of the best emcees have yet to put a decent album because of the record company BS.
And how long ago did Jae Millz actually even do a half way decent battle?? Commons lyrics are still on point...Millz bi*ched up and joint Young Money and switched his style up

Common has been rhyming and in this industry for YEARS...He has an actual career...this sh*t ain't a race, it's a marathon and good music, staying relevant with movies that pay a fu*k ton more than rapping, and consistantly putting out GOOD music = sales and a BETTER artist...not to mention Millz a.ss was NEVER that nice in battling, let's be real

Common has a discography an actual catalog...Millz has a censored battle against E.Ness on MTV and a over hyped verbal war with Murdah Mook
He's not as nice with the words as Common
"Label got you souped up/ claiming you the sh*t when you a d!ck with a lose nut"
 6 years ago '05        #143
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
America goes to war then calls for help.
 6 years ago '05        #144
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
stay out of grown folks business!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '06        #145
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,614 | Props total: 3706 3706
n*gga roll dat weed up and keep quiet
 01-21-2012, 11:55 AM         #146
FukUrLife187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:

[pic - click to view]

bald a.ss
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy