Jan 19 - Anonymous Goes on Megaupload Revenge Spree: DoJ, RIAA, MPAA, and Universal Music Offline

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 theHighlife04 said:
We are in the midst of a complete Government overthrow, NDAA + SOPA/PIPA... Yeah, things are about to get worse than ever. Most people aren't even aware of NDAA 2012 that Obama signed under everyone's nose on New Years Eve as everybody was out partying. I won't get too deep into it but we're at a point where our Government is trying to control every single thing we do.

SOPA/PIPA is NOT about stopping piracy, it IS about controlling what you see on the internet. It's just like the "war on drugs". We all know there is no war on drugs by now (or should at least), it's just a title they use to make you think they are doing something positive for the sheep to sit back and be like "Nice! Glad to see they're doing something" as they watch FOX News. It's propaganda and nothing but.

It's the people versus the government now and I guarantee you that within the next year, maybe two, we will at the very least see the beginning of a Revolution because the fact is... We cannot continue to live like this. Something has to happen and something will happen. How aware you choose to be during this time period is completely up to you.

This attack from Anon is nothing but a warning shot...
..you said all that..but you really ain't say sh*t but rhetoric were so used to hearing...

..whats new...we've been under control for a while..
 01-21-2012, 12:52 PM         #82
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
the fact that you're an idiot asking how to get membership to a nongroup group would imply that you have absolutely nothing useful to contribute.

fu*k would anyone want you for? "hey guys I know how to post on forums"
Why you mad?
 01-21-2012, 02:01 PM         #83
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
TANGO DOWN!!!
Delighted! Indeed!

You dont want them 2 your info do you?

:agreement6:
...I don't want what? 2 your info? I don't want them to have my info? I'll give you my address right now if you want it fu*k would I care? are they going to temporarily close my boxden profile? oh please no.
 6 years ago '10        #84
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 One Gud Cide said:
...I don't want what? 2 your info? I don't want them to have my info? I'll give you my address right now if you want it fu*k would I care? are they going to temporarily close my boxden profile? oh please no.

Internet tough guys always lose.
 6 years ago '04        #85
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1571 1571
 theHighlife04 said:
We are in the midst of a complete Government overthrow, NDAA + SOPA/PIPA... Yeah, things are about to get worse than ever. Most people aren't even aware of NDAA 2012 that Obama signed under everyone's nose on New Years Eve as everybody was out partying. I won't get too deep into it but we're at a point where our Government is trying to control every single thing we do.

SOPA/PIPA is NOT about stopping piracy, it IS about controlling what you see on the internet. It's just like the "war on drugs". We all know there is no war on drugs by now (or should at least), it's just a title they use to make you think they are doing something positive for the sheep to sit back and be like "Nice! Glad to see they're doing something" as they watch FOX News. It's propaganda and nothing but.

It's the people versus the government now and I guarantee you that within the next year, maybe two, we will at the very least see the beginning of a Revolution because the fact is... We cannot continue to live like this. Something has to happen and something will happen. How aware you choose to be during this time period is completely up to you.

This attack from Anon is nothing but a warning shot...
this and only this!!!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

01-21-2012, 06:33 PM         #86
Randomhero2k5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its fu*ked up that megaupload is in new Zealand and the world police just think they can take new Zealanders to prison..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy