Common vs Drake is over...Common Lost

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
broke4dayz 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$5,944 | Props total: 3387 3387
 6 years ago '10        #22
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,910 | Props total: 21194 21194
I don't get this...didn't Common from the start say he liked the "brother's music"?

What's different now, how did Common lose, I'm so confused...
 6 years ago '09        #23
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 7974 7974
Common admits to enjoying Drake's music. In a recent conversation with Rolling Stone, Common says "I think he makes good music. He's definitely said some real clever things and made some cool songs. I like his music."

lol...common lost
 6 years ago '09        #24
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 7974 7974
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I don't get this...didn't Common from the start say he liked the "brother's music"?

What's different now, how did Common lose, I'm so confused...
because common said he's sick of drake and his soft music
 01-19-2012, 05:31 PM         #25
ThaKiddKid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t has been squashed for almost a week now after Baby commented on it Common peoples reached to Term (MOB Piru that co signed Wayne n Baby,and he use to run with Suge back in the day) to have it squashed
 6 years ago '12        #26
illestever513 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 570 570
how did common lose though ??
 6 years ago '11        #27
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
If common likes drake's music then what was the point of this beef?
 6 years ago '12        #28
illestever513 
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 570 570
 Chief Dee said:
If Drake can send his body guards after that tattoo guy and call out Lil Kim, he HAS to start responding to guys like Luda, Pusha, and Common.
:applause::applause::applause:
 6 years ago '05        #29
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
Common>>>>>>>>>>>>>>drake
 6 years ago '10        #30
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,564 | Props total: 5929 5929
 Scream @ Me said:
Drake shouldn't respond, again. Common's approach was weak. From the base of the beef, to making a song throwing shots without ever saying Drake's name, to doing interviews and approaching it on a "if the shoe fits, wear it" kinda thing, to FINALLY admitting it was directed towards Drake. Then when Drake does the same thing, throw subliminals, without saying Com's name. Com' responds and try to play it off as Drake is being a bi*ch - when he was the first to do it.

I respect Common and legacy immensely, but this one? Can't stand behind him on. And forget the entire fact that it's "Drake" because I haven't listened to Drake in the longest. 'Take Care' has never even gotten a full spin from me, because what I did hear from it was garbage.
I don't believe the record was aimed at Drake initially. There's always that imaginary " you " that rappers are talking about in their songs. When a rapper is " fu*kin' your girl.. ".. who are they talking to? When a rapper will " put 23 in your chest like a Jordan throwback.. ".. who are they talking to? I think it was just one of those things but the bloggers and radio personalities amped it up and made it seem it like it was aimed at someone specific (Drake). Then Drake says " say my name.. " Then Common dropped that Stay Schemin' joint. Either way.. this whole sh*t got stale fast as hell.
 6 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
because common said he's sick of drake and his soft music
:hmm:

I got it twisted I had to watch the other video. He called Drake a very successful & talented artist, I thought he also said he liked Drake's music. Whoops

As far as this goes, I dunno....Common straight up said Drake is a hoe a.ss n*gga who puts out soft music. But he did go on to say in the article that he felt Drake challenged him, he said what he had to say & if anything happens after this he'll respond back.

So I don't think Common lost in this

Common called him out, Drake hasn't responded & that's that....for now.
 6 years ago '10        #32
space
space
 Barack Obonga said:
drake could of been talking to pusha t or luda when he said say my name
Indeed, good sir. Who knows? " Miscommunication leads to complication. "
 6 years ago '07        #33
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 Heisenberg said:
Common was crying out to that ho in the window tho . And As for Marvins Room its a song brah. dont take it seriously. I like both Common and Drake but you Common fans act like songs with singing in it are the devil's music. You guys don't listen to The Dream? Usher? trey Songz? Bon Iver? like wtf is wrong with you people. Music is Music.
you, fu*k you.

common was rapping THROUGHOUT the whole track. dont play yourself thinking its anything like what appeared on take care. Come Close can actually be played at a fu*king wedding, aint nothing sweet about that.

and no. hip hop is not just any type of music bruh, its hip hop. if you dont know what that means you dont love it the way others do.
 6 years ago '10        #34
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
:hmm:

I got it twisted I had to watch the other video. He called Drake a very successful & talented artist, I thought he also said he liked Drake's music. Whoops

As far as this goes, I dunno....Common straight up said Drake is a hoe a.ss n*gga who puts out soft music. But he did go on to say in the article that he felt Drake challenged him, he said what he had to say & if anything happens after this he'll respond back.

So I don't think Common lost in this

Common called him out, Drake hasn't responded & that's that....for now.
It's an uphill battle for Common. These older rappers can't compete with these younger rappers because their (younger rappers) fans won't allow it.
 6 years ago '10        #35
space
space
 Ant McQueen said:
It's an uphill battle for Common. These older rappers can't compete with these younger rappers because their (younger rappers) fans won't allow it.
I agree with this very, very much.

The fans are really the ones imo that fu*ked Hip-Hop up something serious. Nowadays you're called a hater if you diss somebody on wax & if you're a older cat dissing a younger dude it's much, much worse.
 6 years ago '10        #36
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I agree with this very, very much.

The fans are really the ones imo that fu*ked Hip-Hop up something serious. Nowadays you're called a hater if you diss somebody on wax & if you're a older cat dissing a younger dude it's much, much worse.
Yup. " You're old, mad, washed up, bitter, seeking attention, and trying to sell records. "
 6 years ago '11        #37
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
I will foreva not take nothing this n*gga says serious, all your threads be on some bullsh*t
 6 years ago '10        #38
space
space
 Ant McQueen said:
Yup. " You're old, mad, washed up, bitter, seeking attention, and trying to sell records. "
All of this
 6 years ago '10        #39
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
All of this
People are just too sensitive now. This sh*t has become Pee Wee basketball. Everybody gets their little trophy for participating and " they're all winners! "
 6 years ago '08        #40
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
drake stans should actually be disappointed that their fav rapper didnt respond....this goes to show what type of fans that they are if they're saying common lost. And it shows you what type of rapper drake is. I mean, if you are a rapper and consider yourself one of the best then you should take on all challengers. It just shows me that drake didnt want wit common(or luda) at the beginning...this was the perfect time to show case your so called skills. and by no means is this a dis to drake. I dig some of his music but he should have responded by now. Com went str8 for the neck and we all know it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago