The Ducking is Complete: Arum: Pacquiao’s next fight will not be against Mayweather

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
Arum is talking about numbers... No way in hell any of those 4 f!ght earn the numbers a fkoyd f!ght would in the big or small venue... #basicmath
 6 years ago '11        #82
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,046 | Props total: 3163 3163
 I'm The Dan said:
Why is everyone blaming Arum and Manny? He says that they could do it a few weeks later, but everyone is fine with Floyd? All he has to do is move it up a few weeks. He doesn't have to report to jail until sometime in June.

Floyd is a power hungry dude and wants everything on his say. Arum even says they can do it in November. It's Floyd being the one that's unreasonable.

This is coming from a fan of neither of these. Boxing is boring and this would be the only f!ght that I would want to watch, but Floyd ducked Manny for a long time and now that they say move the f!ght back a couple weeks, Manny is ducking Floyd?

Give me a break.

who the fu*k wants to go to jail a week after the biggest f!ght of their career..the man gonna need some time to rest and get all his sht in order before he goes in.. fu*k arum..he just doesnt want his cash cow to be done..he wants to make more off manny while he can
 6 years ago '09        #83
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
n*ggas should boycott Manny's next f!ght...
no pay-per-view, poor ticket sales etc

that's the only way his bi*ch a.ss team is gonna stop running from Floyd.
 01-19-2012, 11:45 AM         #84
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just fu*king retire Arum you old a.ss fool, dude is horrible for boxing.
 6 years ago '09        #85
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
fu*k them f*ggots!
 6 years ago '09        #86
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,653 | Props total: 13112 13112
damn i was lookiung forward to this f!ght
 6 years ago '08        #87
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
 5_star_smitty said:

why the boycott? at least during a boxing match manny actually f!ghts. the guy puts on one exciting show every single time out and thats why his f!ghts sell no matter who he f!ghts. floyd is one of the most boring f!ghters ever. literally. he hasnt KO'd anyone since 99 (minus the victor ortiz debacle). as talented and gifted as that man is, his f!ghts wouldnt sell for sh*t until he fought ODLH, who, by no coincidence, is the biggest ppv draw ever. you think im lying? do ur research. the ODLH f!ght gave him a platform to showcase his mouth and he is still living off his promotion from that f!ght. im not sure if u noticed but manny never has anything negative about his opponents. his mouth doesnt have to sell a f!ght. its what he does in the ring thats putting up major ppv numbers.
 6 years ago '08        #88
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
 iamliko said:
Cant get mad at arum for wanting to get paid?? THIS WOULD BE THE BIGGEST f!ght IN HISTORY / MOST MONEY HE COULD MAKE ON A SINGLE f!ght..... He just dont want pacman to lose and then his next f!ght wouldnt be nowhere near what they hyping up his f!ghts to now... That is the problem.. If he felt his guy would win the f!ght .. The f!ght would be made with no problem because PACMANS f!ghts would get bigger after a win over mayweather .. which would mean more money for him... Thats a Fact...

The pacman fans just dont want to hear the truth....If pacman wanted to f!ght mayweather he could on may 5th and it would be the biggest f!ght of his life.... He says I cant because my promoter makes my f!ghts.... What a bi*ch move.. At this point in his career Arum needs pacquaio more than pacquiao needs Arum.. So he hiding behind his BOSS..
why does it have to be on may 5th...cus ur daddy mayweather says?
 01-19-2012, 12:16 PM         #89
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:

6 years ago '05        #90
Frank Whyte 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 8 8
Stay......Duck...ing...May..weather...tryna....get at me..........[DAWG!!!!!]
 6 years ago '04        #91
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
People talk bout Don King was bad for boxing then what does it make Bob Arum for boxing ??? At least Don King made those f!ghts happen... Bob Arum standing in the way of history and Pac Man as a competitor wants to f!ght him May 5th... I can't support Bob Arum ppv events and can't support PAC Man until I get the f!ght I want vs Mayweather..
 6 years ago '11        #92
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,364 | Props total: 4230 4230
 arthurmack27 said:
why the boycott? at least during a boxing match manny actually f!ghts. the guy puts on one exciting show every single time out and thats why his f!ghts sell no matter who he f!ghts. floyd is one of the most boring f!ghters ever. literally. he hasnt KO'd anyone since 99 (minus the victor ortiz debacle). as talented and gifted as that man is, his f!ghts wouldnt sell for sh*t until he fought ODLH, who, by no coincidence, is the biggest ppv draw ever. you think im lying? do ur research. the ODLH f!ght gave him a platform to showcase his mouth and he is still living off his promotion from that f!ght. im not sure if u noticed but manny never has anything negative about his opponents. his mouth doesnt have to sell a f!ght. its what he does in the ring thats putting up major ppv numbers.
That's nothing but nonsense and emotion from what appears to be a casual viewer of the sport. You see, Mayweather is a boxer not a slugger so when you watch his f!ghts you will see amazing technique, top notch defense, intelligent offense, razor sharp focus, and an unmatched ability to read one's opponent and systematically break them down by each minute. If I were in the ring I'd be the same way because the objective is to not get hit. I'd rather be called boring by those who don't know then to end up like Muhammad Ali. To conclude, when all is said is done I'm sure Mayweather will have the same sentiment regarding you and Larry Merchants boxing acuity. Please look at figure 1-1 "end of Ortiz f!ght" if clarification is needed.

Last edited by Deuterion; 01-19-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #93
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,652 | Props total: 5333 5333
f!ght'll never happen
 6 years ago '09        #94
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 arthurmack27 said:

u don't have to knock someone out to be entertaining...
floyd's defense >>>>>>>>>> 1 lucky a.ss KO punch.
i have no problem whatsoever watching floyd actually BOX & totally own his opponent. watching them swing & never hit & him shrugging them off in itself is entertaining to me

different strokes i guess...
 6 years ago '05        #95
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4216 4216
"If the judge says you have to surrender yourself on June 1st, what the f— does it matter to the judge if you f!ght on May 5th or two weeks later"
y cant floyd do this?
 6 years ago '10        #96
Chourico2123 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 2 2
Pacquiao only won his last f!ght because of his hype around the Boxing world...this is bs... my boy is garbage and could never step up to the Pretty Boy. How people really gonna say Pacquiao > Floyd??? If you know anything about the sport than you know that Pacquiao truly lost his last f!ght to a f!ghter than Mayweather AIRED OUT! And Marquez is the same kind of f!ghter as Floyd just not as good.
 6 years ago '06        #97
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Honestly the fans are idiots thinking this was ever gona go down in the first place. The whole thing is just embarrassing for the sport.
 6 years ago '09        #98
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10131 10131
I would rather see my n*gga sergio f!ght floyd...fu*k manny
 6 years ago '07        #99
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
as if constructing a bigger facility is where the money is at.....the money from this event is going to come from ppv. The highest grossing ppv of all time at that. They dont need a single person in that arena to double th enumbers of any f!ght thats ever taken place. Pacquaio knows whats best for his f!ghter and that being to not get destroyed by the ebst in the business.
 01-19-2012, 01:36 PM         #100
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arum is ducking Mayweather at this point but if Mayweather is looking for a f!ght, go up to 160 and Sergio Martinez will give him the f!ght of his life. I'm fully convinced everybody from Mayweather to Pacquiao to Canelo to Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. want no part of Maravilla and especially if they're not draining him down to 150.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago