The Ducking is Complete: Arum: Pacquiao’s next fight will not be against Mayweather

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
253 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Bob Arum doesn't want to pay a 120 million dollars,that's why he doesn't want the f!ght to happen.The only way this f!ght will go down is if both f!ghters take a cut in pay.I have a question? If you was a promoter would you pay 120 million dollars?...I didn't think so.
 6 years ago '04        #62
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 22k said:
Martinez is the only other good f!ght out there, but he brings nothing to PPV for non-diehard boxing fans and Floyd will get no credit for beating him if he has to come all the way down to 150 to get the f!ght. Floyd is no better than Roach and Pacquiao if he is saying it has to be a catchweight f!ght at 150 - why not 154 or even 160 and take the Ring Middleweight title off of him? I guess Martinez would probably be like 170+ on f!ght night and Floyd isn't looking to give him 20 lbs...
It's not a catchweight. Floyd said he likes title f!ghts to be fought at their official weight. You can't call yourself the P4P King if you're winnin' titles at catchweights. Again, that'd be like me winnin' the Superbowl (on Madden) on the "Pro" difficulty settin', but gettin' a trophy that said I won it on "All-Madden." See what I mean?

Rendition said:
Floyd MJ: I want Manny may 5th

Pacman: I will f!ght may 5th if that's what the fans want.

Bob Arum: oh no you won't

THE END.
 6 years ago '05        #63
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
Thats crazy...If I was mayweather I wouldnt bother f!ghting that n*gga no way bc in all actuality....he just lost his last f!ght (marquez)
 01-19-2012, 07:23 AM         #64
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hydroman said:
This is not about "Making Money" for Bob. This is about making sure the rival promotions who left you in the cold (GBP, Mayweather Promotions) DON'T make any money.
This was the smartest thing said in this entire thread. I've been saying this on boxden for years. Once again loud and clear-

As long as Bob Arum is alive, and he represents Manny Pacquiao we will never see them accept a f!ght with Floyd Mayweather.

Bob Arum really has people fooled into thinking that the money situation wouldnt be right for this one, but that other f!ghts would work..................No

Out of the 4 people Pac is rumored to be f!ghting, if you added up all 4 of the potential PPV Numbers of those f!ghts, you would probably be left with half of what the May/Pac f!ght would do....He is mind fu*king the sh*t out of the industry and ruining the business.

Hes seriously about to go down as the guy who k!lled boxing......and he could give a fu*k cause hes 80+, has his grand kids-grand kids set for life, and succeeded in getting his revenge on Floyd Mayweather/Golden Boy.

Oh yeah lol at the people who tried to rationalize and defend his moves/motives.....You sheeple keep drinking the Kool Aid acting as if you really agree with this bullsh*t.

This f!ght wont work until his 80 year old a.ss k!lls over. Until then, enjoy Pacquaio vs average boxers that constantly expose him for who he is.

Sidenote guy who said Mayweather needed Pac to "prove he is great".....youre a fu*king idiot...The media really makes you n*ggas act like you were born with half a brain...Since when has a man whose won 40+ fu*king f!ghts, multiple title holder, whose never seriously been touched need a Streaky f!ghter whose been knocked down multiple times/lost a few f!ghts and seriously isnt as big as the hype the media machine built for him?
 6 years ago '06        #65
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
fu*k manny.

i hope he loses his next f!ght and loses his chance at floyd.

pus*y a.ss bi*ch. fu*k bob arum too
 6 years ago '04        #66
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 PEK said:
You are a stupid a.ss Pactard. Floyd booked may 5th and challenged Pacman before the Marquez f!ght. Why didnt they start building the stadium then? Arum clearly showed back then he had no interest in f!ghting Floyd and never said sh*t about needing a different venue. Every other day Arum has a different excuse and Floyd has stuck to his same demands from day fu*king 1. Take the drug test, and now lets do it may 5th. This sh*t is on Arum avoiding Floyd only stupid a.ss Pactards like yourself think otherwise.
People are so quick to call out gay names like pactard, did the boy not just say he's not a fan of either and called boxing boring? And why would Arum start building a outdoor stadium without a f!ght officially signed idiot. Thats as dumb as commiting to a date with the MGM grand without an official f!ght signed.....wait...oops.
 6 years ago '04        #67
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6452 6452
boxing is dead. with this f!ght or not this sh!t is in the casket for the average person
 01-19-2012, 08:36 AM         #68
MrFreshness4523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arum is running and running fast!
 6 years ago '10        #69
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 172 172
bi*ch made
 6 years ago '08        #70
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 jasonrcruz said:
People are so quick to call out gay names like pactard, did the boy not just say he's not a fan of either and called boxing boring? And why would Arum start building a outdoor stadium without a f!ght officially signed idiot. Thats as dumb as commiting to a date with the MGM grand without an official f!ght signed.....wait...oops.
If your dumb a.ss had any reading comprehension skills you could see he was a Pactard just like yourself. And the point is this f!ght has been discussed for years and Arum never said sh*t about a stadium needing to be built you dumb a.ss bi*ch and aint sh*t wrong with booking a date and venue prior to signing a contract.
 6 years ago '10        #71
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,883 | Props total: 20932 20932
 jasonrcruz said:
How exactly is committing to a date on one of, if not the biggest date in boxing, dumb? Please logically explain that....

And as far as the Arum part that you brought up goes. If you don't understand his motives, the type of character he is, the sh*t he's said & backtracked on, the amount of asinine comments he's made, then you'll never understand..

Let me ask you one question, when did you first hear of Bob Arum talk about building a stadium?

Better yet:

Arum’s insistence to push forward with an outdoor venue for Pacquiao’s next f!ght…

“A bunch of baloney. For starters, just think about this for a second. Granted, twenty-some years ago [Ray] Leonard and them did it. [George] Clooney and [Larry] Holmes. It takes several months to do something like that. Anytime you’re dealing with construction, there’s always going to be delays. And we’re talking about a temporary venue out in the middle of a dusty parking lot with bleacher seating. And he alleges that there’s a sixty-million dollar gate there in a 40,000-plus seat venue. What that means, when you do the math, it’s an average ticket price of fifteen-hundred dollars for the fans. However, [it's] bleacher seating with temporary bathrooms.”

More issues that could arise with an outdoor stadium…

“And you have no control over the weather. His suggestion, and this is just my opinion, wanting to f!ght on the 26th, which is Memorial Day weekend, what if there is a delay? Putting your marbles in a temporary venue when you have no control over weather, when you have a perfect building in place that you know the event is going to take place. And, more importantly, ‘Oh, we would only do a 20-million dollar gate’. That’s ridiculous, because you have to understand the numbers that you could easily do 30-million dollar gate at the MGM.”

01-19-2012, 09:07 AM         #72
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so bx can now see that white devil arum for what he is

and manny is a million dollar slave but i aint mad at him he from a 3rd world country
 01-19-2012, 09:10 AM         #73
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This f!ght will neva happen......
 6 years ago '06        #74
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Obviously Floyd fans don't read. He said to push your jail sentence to June 1 and the f!ght can happen. Done. Arum is still a f@g tho.
 6 years ago '04        #75
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 dehdeh23 said:
Obviously Floyd fans don't read. He said to push your jail sentence to June 1 and the f!ght can happen. Done. Arum is still a f@g tho.
He shouldn't have to push the date till june 1 when mayweather been saying May 5th since all last year. He already got his jail sentence push, what makes you think a judge is gonna push his sentence again?

It's no excuse for arum or pac-man this time.
 6 years ago '07        #76
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 davon4204 said:
Manny doesn't need the f!ght with Mayweather. Mayweather needed Manny to prove that he is the best. I mean it was Floyd Jr and Senior who started the accusations about Pac. Manny never said anything about PBF until then.
maybe to casual fans, fillipinos and asians and dumb celebrities fans. Anybody who really watches boxing knows Manny does not have the skill set to beat Floyd.
 6 years ago '06        #77
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 slimgangsta18 said:
He shouldn't have to push the date till june 1 when mayweather been saying May 5th since all last year. He already got his jail sentence push, what makes you think a judge is gonna push his sentence again?

It's no excuse for arum or pac-man this time.
Don't be naive bro. That date could be easily pushed. Especially if its going to bring in millions of revenue for Vegas. I still think Arum is still a f@g tho, we'll see what will transpire from this in the next few weeks.
 01-19-2012, 09:53 AM         #78
StraightLiq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is pathetic, They aint never going to f!ght, they have talked about it how many times and once again it fails???

If someone wants to see someone, if someone wants somthing bad enough, they will make the time in the day to go see that someone..... Meaning if Manny really wanted to f!ght mayweather he would have said fu*k it lets do it may 5th. and if mayweather really wanted to f!ght manny he would also have said fu*k it lets f!ght late may.

Both f!ghters dont wanna f!ght eachother from what I can say, they are both being gay as fu*k and arum is a gay a.ss old man too. Gawd dammit im pissed
 6 years ago '10        #79
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,883 | Props total: 20932 20932
 dehdeh23 said:
Don't be naive bro. That date could be easily pushed. Especially if its going to bring in millions of revenue for Vegas. I still think Arum is still a f@g tho, we'll see what will transpire from this in the next few weeks.
How would that be possible?
 6 years ago '10        #80
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy