The Ducking is Complete: Arum: Pacquiao’s next fight will not be against Mayweather

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #42
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Long as Floyd f!ghts May 5 I'm good he the superstar to me... He is modern day Tyson to me where I don't care who he f!ght I'm supporting it... Bob Arum is old school promoter been hustling boxers for years so this don't shock me...
 6 years ago '08        #43
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
son arum is clearly the problem
its so obvious at this point
its ridiculous
 6 years ago '11        #44
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Build a stadium? Eat a d!ck jew boy. Arum a bi*ch and Manny is a dummy, I been defending pac This whole time,but if he really wanted it he would tell the jew man this the f!ght I want and nothing else. Boxing succ,make new stars and stop just waiting on 2 muthafuccas yell
 6 years ago '10        #45
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
May 5th or go fuk yourself
 6 years ago '10        #46
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
This is wack.. how many more f!ghts does pac have under arum? does that sh*t work like a record label, u drop a couple albums and ur a free man?
 6 years ago '04        #47
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 beeboywhoo said:
This is wack.. how many more f!ghts does pac have under arum? does that sh*t work like a record label, u drop a couple albums and ur a free man?
his dumbass probably signed a 10 f!ght deal or somesh*t
 6 years ago '05        #48
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Quaciao fans, instead of defending ducking, tell me why your boy has no ability to be his own boss?
 6 years ago '05        #49
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
And also, for those saying that Floyd should just take the later date, how can you fall for the smoke and mirrors so easily? Do you know HOW EASY it would be to hire double the amount of workers and get the stadium done by May 5th? They finish Olympic stadiums on time by doing that. C'mon y'all.
 01-19-2012, 03:16 AM         #50
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no pacroid fans in site

nice duck pacquiao

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK
 6 years ago '11        #51
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Hydroman said:
This is not about "Making Money" for Bob. This is about making sure the rival promotions who left you in the cold (GBP, Mayweather Promotions) DON'T make any money.
Please explain to me how Mayweather Promotions is not going to make any money off a f!ght?

Wait, so Pac's cuts will be healed later in the month, just not at the beginning?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #52
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Arum obviously is the problem here, but would have been great for Floyd to call his bluff and agree to move the f!ght a couple weeks. Hold at May 5th, until Arum takes the bait, drops all excuses and says "everything is done, just need a new date!", then agree to f!ght a few weeks later. We'd have a f!ght

Seems like everyone involved is happy to let it die. Pacquiao will let it die by giving it to Arum to handle. Arum will k!ll it by insisting on a new date. Floyd lets it die by moving on to another may 5th opponent rather than going two or three weeks later to make the f!ght happen.

Keep piling it on arum and Pacquiao for ducking, but Floyd is content to just talk sh*t on twitter while the f!ght passes everyone by
 6 years ago '04        #53
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 2731 2731
i guess the goal is to wait til the may is old and slower
if i was mayweather i´d say right now that i wouldnt give pac another chance
 6 years ago '06        #54
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
So basically it was about the Money to Arum. He felt that making the f!ght with Mayweather wouldn't be enough like Arum needs more money anyway. Manny needs to drop Arum and get his own promotion. He has the money to do it because Arum is about greed.
 6 years ago '06        #55
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 gimmethat said:
i guess the goal is to wait til the may is old and slower
if i was mayweather i´d say right now that i wouldn't give pac another chance

Manny doesn't need the f!ght with Mayweather. Mayweather needed Manny to prove that he is the best. I mean it was Floyd Jr and Senior who started the accusations about Pac. Manny never said anything about PBF until then.
 6 years ago '11        #56
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,604 | Props total: 9496 9496

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #57
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 davon4204 said:
Manny doesn't need the f!ght with Mayweather. Mayweather needed Manny to prove that he is the best. I mean it was Floyd Jr and Senior who started the accusations about Pac. Manny never said anything about PBF until then.

nah son

pacquiao just got out classed by an old 38 year old man who used to drink his own urine.
 6 years ago '11        #58
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,604 | Props total: 9496 9496
 davon4204 said:
you dumb for that, mayweather was proven way before people heard about pacquiao
 6 years ago '08        #59
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
 I'm The Dan said:
Why is everyone blaming Arum and Manny? He says that they could do it a few weeks later, but everyone is fine with Floyd? All he has to do is move it up a few weeks. He doesn't have to report to jail until sometime in June.

Floyd is a power hungry dude and wants everything on his say. Arum even says they can do it in November. It's Floyd being the one that's unreasonable.

This is coming from a fan of neither of these. Boxing is boring and this would be the only f!ght that I would want to watch, but Floyd ducked Manny for a long time and now that they say move the f!ght back a couple weeks, Manny is ducking Floyd?

Give me a break.
You are a stupid a.ss Pactard. Floyd booked may 5th and challenged Pacman before the Marquez f!ght. Why didnt they start building the stadium then? Arum clearly showed back then he had no interest in f!ghting Floyd and never said sh*t about needing a different venue. Every other day Arum has a different excuse and Floyd has stuck to his same demands from day fu*king 1. Take the drug test, and now lets do it may 5th. This sh*t is on Arum avoiding Floyd only stupid a.ss Pactards like yourself think otherwise.
 6 years ago '10        #60
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,910 | Props total: 21194 21194
 PEK said:
You are a stupid a.ss Pactard. Floyd booked may 5th and challenged Pacman before the Marquez f!ght. Why didnt they start building the stadium then? Arum clearly showed back then he had no interest in f!ghting Floyd and never said sh*t about needing a different venue. Every other day Arum has a different excuse and Floyd has stuck to his same demands from day fu*king 1. Take the drug test, and now lets do it may 5th. This sh*t is on Arum avoiding Floyd only stupid a.ss Pactards like yourself think otherwise.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Don't worry bro a lot of people on this forum suffer from something very deadly called amnesia. It happens all the time with these idiots.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago