The Ducking is Complete: Arum: Pacquiao’s next fight will not be against Mayweather

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
9788 pageviews
141 comments

jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 7639 7639
The Ducking is Complete: Arum: Pacquiao’s next f!ght will not be against Mayweather

[pic - click to view]

LAS VEGAS — Manny Pacquiao has chosen his next opponent, and it’s not Floyd Mayweather. In an interview at his office Wednesday, Top Rank promoter Bob Arum said Pacquiao has chosen his next opponent — whom Arum would only divulge was one of the four previously reported candidates, Juan Manuel Marquez, Timothy Bradley, Miguel Cotto or Lamont Peterson — and plans to make his return to the ring on June 9 at a new outdoor facility off the Strip.

Arum reiterated that the problem with making a May f!ght with Mayweather was the timing. Mayweather has insisted that the f!ght take place May 5, tweeting Tuesday that “the date can’t change.” Arum says construction on a 38,000-seat temporary facility cannot be completed until later in the month. On Wednesday, Arum said he met with construction officials as well as officials from the Wynn and Sands Hotel. Arum also visited the construction site, a 40-acre plot jointly owned by the two hotels.

“To be safe, they said they needed until the end of May to get it done,” Arum said. “Economically, it’s a problem that Floyd created. The amount that would be lost by moving it up to May 5th is enormous. The f!ght is not going to happen on May 5th. We’ll do the f!ght in November. There is no real magic in doing it in May.”

Arum says he plans to move forward with building the outdoor facility and test it out in Pacquiao’s next f!ght. Arum added that he and Pacquiao were on the same page as far as Pacquiao’s future.

“He realizes that economically the May 5th date is not smart,” Arum said. “If you postpone it two or three weeks, you can make so much more money. Mayweather told the court he was committed to f!ght on May 5th. I think they lied and said Pacquiao was ready to f!ght him. Now they are saying the judge ordered them to f!ght on May 5? Was the MGM behind this? If the judge says you have to surrender yourself on June 1st, what the f— does it matter to the judge if you f!ght on May 5th or two weeks later?”

A call and text message to Mayweather’s adviser, Leonard Ellerbe, was not immediately returned.

– Chris Mannix

[pic - click to view]

Arum: Pacquiao’s next f!ght will not be against Mayweather – Counterpunch

Last edited by jmheight1; 01-18-2012 at 08:02 PM..

141 comments for "The Ducking is Complete: Arum: Pacquiao’s next fight will not be against Mayweather"

6 years ago '08        #2
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #3
thechef 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,140 | Props total: 2287 2287
this f!ght is at "detox" status now.

boxing lost.
 6 years ago '05        #4
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
Still on the "I'll believe it when I can buy it" mentality, but I can't lie, I'm getting excited

EDIT: didnt see the word "not" in there...

Last edited by dahabi; 01-18-2012 at 09:10 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #5
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
 6 years ago '10        #6
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
Pacquio sucks fu*k him
 6 years ago '05        #7
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
and skip bayless still says floyd is scared of this clown??? smh bob know what it is if pac man gets smacked its over for him . big pay days or done so he wants to get a few more out while he can what a bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #8
Chase D 59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,223 | Props total: 74 74
i refuse to watch this f!ght or any other f!ght from Manny until he f!ghts Floyd. This is just disgusting for the sport of boxing and any fan that pays to watch this f!ght or goes to see it live is just supporting Arum's fu*kery.
 6 years ago '10        #9
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21170 21170
I'm just speechless. So many things I can say about Manny, Bob, Manny's supporters who kept defending him, but I'm just gonna laugh.

01-18-2012, 08:36 PM         #10
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chase D said:
i refuse to watch this f!ght or any other f!ght from Manny until he f!ghts Floyd.
ill watch it
 01-18-2012, 08:39 PM         #11
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chase D said:
i refuse to watch this f!ght or any other f!ght from Manny until he f!ghts Floyd.
QFT....I've bought every PPV both of them have had since 2007 and I'm not buying either one that is coming up. Neither side was serious about making the f!ght - Arum's excuses and Floyd negotiating through Twitter for PR, but none of their reps ever sat down to negotiate the f!ght.

I think Arum knows that they can stick it to Floyd pretty good this time around. He is locked in to 5/5. If Arum takes away Pacquiao and Cotto (assuming he resigns with TR), and Golden Boy doesn't want to feed baby Canelo to Floyd, who does he have left to f!ght from 140 to 154???

Lamont Peterson - no fanbase and f!ghts at 140
Amir Khan - lost to Peterson and f!ghts at 140
Andre Berto - Has a f!ght with Ortiz on 2/11 and doesn't work for GB
Victor Ortiz - Has a f!ght with Berto on 2/11 and nobody wants the rematch
Tim Bradley - works for TR
Sergio Martinez - Scheduled to f!ght 3/17. Mayweather doesn't like to take catchweight f!ghts and he said today that Martinez would have to come down from 160 to 150.

I guess I could see the Ortiz/Berto 2 f!ght getting cancelled so one of them can f!ght Floyd on 5/5...that will probably be a war and neither guy would be ready to go less than 3 months later...

Floyd is going to be frozen out and have to pick a sh*tty opponent and do sh*tty PPV numbers. Pacquiao is probably not going to do that great on PPV either unless it is Marquez again.

The fans are the ones that lose at the end of the day.

Last edited by 22k; 01-18-2012 at 09:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #12
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Why is everyone blaming Arum and Manny? He says that they could do it a few weeks later, but everyone is fine with Floyd? All he has to do is move it up a few weeks. He doesn't have to report to jail until sometime in June.

Floyd is a power hungry dude and wants everything on his say. Arum even says they can do it in November. It's Floyd being the one that's unreasonable.

This is coming from a fan of neither of these. Boxing is boring and this would be the only f!ght that I would want to watch, but Floyd ducked Manny for a long time and now that they say move the f!ght back a couple weeks, Manny is ducking Floyd?

Give me a break.
 6 years ago '06        #13
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
Its funny what can happen over 3 months

Because before the jmm f!ght Quacman (c) definitely said he wanted Mayweather next
 6 years ago '06        #14
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
Like I said if it were the other way around people would be going in on mayweather
 01-18-2012, 08:55 PM         #15
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Why is everyone blaming Arum and Manny? He says that they could do it a few weeks later, but everyone is fine with Floyd? All he has to do is move it up a few weeks. He doesn't have to report to jail until sometime in June.

Floyd is a power hungry dude and wants everything on his say. Arum even says they can do it in November. It's Floyd being the one that's unreasonable.

This is coming from a fan of neither of these. Boxing is boring and this would be the only f!ght that I would want to watch, but Floyd ducked Manny for a long time and now that they say move the f!ght back a couple weeks, Manny is ducking Floyd?

Give me a break.
Arum wants to maximize the profit on the event so that he can get a big payday alongside both f!ghters. He can't find a way to do it without being able to do a bigger live gate, hence the need for a bigger venue. Floyd will only f!ght in Vegas, and the venue has to be on the strip so other arenas in the city (off the strip) won't do.

Pacquiao could be ready on 5/5, but Arum is not giving us that f!ght without getting his piece of the huge pie. What if the f!ght is a one sided wipeout by Mayweather and there is no rematch? Then Arum never gets his cut on the biggest f!ght in the history of the sport? He's not letting that happen.

I agree that Floyd stalled the f!ght out with testing and retirement and vacation and everything else in the past. He saw a Pacquiao that he knows that he can beat in his last f!ght, so I believe that he does want the f!ght now. Will that same Pacquiao show up? Who knows?

I do know that this time Arum has made his agenda clear. He is a businessman first and he is not letting us have this f!ght without getting just as much money out of it as both f!ghters do. So now you have to figure out a way to make $150 million off of the f!ght instead of $100...

LAS VEGAS – Floyd Mayweather Jr. sat on the apron of a boxing ring surrounded by reporters Wednesday and essentially said it’s Manny Pacquiao or bust May 5.

It sounds like bust, again.

Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum shot down any hope of the bout taking place on that date, saying, “We’d be leaving too much money on the table. We’d be happy to f!ght at the end of May.”

And with those words, the most anticipated bout of at least the last quarter of a century once again fizzled away.

Mayweather and Pacquiao are the two best f!ghters and top attractions in boxing. Since 2009, fans have clamored for a bout between them, but have been disappointed repeatedly because the sides haven’t been able to come to an agreement.

On Dec. 21, Mayweather was sentenced to six months in jail, with 90 days suspended, after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of domestic violence. He was to report to the Clark County Detention Center on Jan. 6, but on that day Judge Melissa Saragosa delayed the start of the sentence until June 1 so that Mayweather could f!ght May 5.

And therein lies the crux: If Saragosa’s order was specifically for Mayweather to f!ght May 5, and May 5 only, then it would be up to Arum and Pacquiao to adjust in order to make the bout. But if her order was simply for him to f!ght prior to Mayweather reporting to jail June 1, then there should be flexibility in scheduling.

Arum says he wants to schedule the bout May 26 in order to have enough time to build a 40,000-seat temporary stadium on the site of the old Frontier hotel. Ellerbe scoffed at that notion and pointed out, correctly, that the vast majority of all significant pay-per-view f!ghts that have taken place in boxing over the last 15 years have been at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

A call to Saragosa’s office seeking comment Wednesday was not returned, but her answer holds the key as to whether there is hope that the f!ght will occur in the spring.

Given the history between the sides, there are plenty of smarter bets to make than gambling that Mayweather and Pacquiao will share a ring in May.

For his part, Mayweather insists he’s eager to make the bout the world has been demanding. He said unequivocally he would not face Robert Guerrero, a bout that had been rumored if a Pacquiao match couldn’t be made, and seemed less than optimistic that he’d f!ght Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. He said he wanted to f!ght Pacquiao and only Pacquiao.

Significantly, either Pacquiao or Mayweather has headlined a bout at the MGM Grand Garden on the first Saturday in May in four of the last five years. On May 5, 2007, Mayweather fought Oscar De La Hoya in a bout that set a pay-per-view record with 2.45 million buys. Neither of them fought on the first Saturday of May in 2008, but Pacquiao knocked out Ricky Hatton on May 2, 2009. In 2010, Mayweather defeated Shane Mosley on May 1, then last year, Pacquiao defeated Mosley on May 7.

Mayweather’s plea Wednesday was to f!ght Pacquiao on that date.

“People around the world are anticipating a f!ght between Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao,” Mayweather said Wednesday. “What’s been so unbelievable is that the guy said he agreed to take the random blood and urine tests, so I said, ‘OK, so now let’s make [the f!ght] happen. Let’s give the fans and the people what they want to see.’

“People all around the world want to see Mayweather versus Pacquiao and that’s a f!ght that I really, really want. I’m the best in the sport and I’m going to continue to show the world I’m the best. There is no f!ght I want more than the Manny Pacquiao f!ght. I guess he said he agreed to f!ght. The only thing that is stopping this f!ght right now, that I truly believe is stopping the f!ght, is Bob Arum.”

Pacquiao has not spoken to U.S. media since the judge delayed Mayweather’s jail sentence so that a May 5 f!ght could be scheduled. Arum was in the Philippines last week and Yahoo! Sports requested a telephone interview with Pacquiao, who had spoken to several Filipino outlets. Arum said then that he “would try to make it happen, but there are no promises.” Arum said at the time that Pacquiao was filming a commercial and likely wouldn’t have time. The interview never occurred and Top Rank has done nothing to try to schedule it.

Pacquiao did tell several Filipino outlets he would f!ght Mayweather in May, but he parroted Arum in those interviews and said the bout would have to be May 26.

Mayweather said he is legally obligated to f!ght May 5 and can’t f!ght on another date. He said he wants to “give the people what they’re demanding” and said he was focusing exclusively on a f!ght against Pacquiao on May 5.

He said flat-out that he would not f!ght Guerrero on that date under any circumstances and said Alvarez was unlikely.

“I think ‘Canelo’ would be a big bout, but I think he needs to get a little more experience under his belt and then eventually we could make that f!ght happen down the line,” Mayweather said.

Mayweather said he would consider middleweight champion Sergio Martinez on May 5 if a Pacquiao f!ght could not be made, providing Martinez could make 150 pounds. Martinez, who is the third-ranked f!ghter behind Mayweather and Pacquiao in the Yahoo! Sports rankings, would do that, promoter Lou DiBella said. “It would hurt him to make 150, but he could do it,” DiBella said. “We’ve had this conversation and he has told me he could do it. If Mayweather wants to f!ght on May 5, Sergio absolutely, unequivocally would do it. He would want the opportunity to f!ght the best f!ghter in the world and he believes that Mayweather is the best f!ghter in the world right now.”

Martinez would have to abandon a planned March 17 f!ght with Matthew Macklin, but given the money involved in a Mayweather f!ght, that would not be an issue.

“If Sergio Martinez can make 150, let’s make the f!ght happen,” Mayweather said. “Like I said, there are no excuses. I’m a little different than other guys. He’s got a very, very impressive style. But like I said before, my main focus is a Manny Pacquiao f!ght.”

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by 22k; 01-18-2012 at 10:13 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #16
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,088 | Props total: 22535 22535
I hope manny's numbers nose dive. n*ggas pathetic
 6 years ago '05        #17
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 22k said:
Arum wants to maximize the profit on the event so that he can get a big payday alongside both f!ghters. He can't find a way to do it without being able to do a bigger live gate, hence the need for a bigger venue. Floyd will only f!ght in Vegas, and the venue has to be on the strip so other arenas in the area won't do.

Pacquiao could be ready on 5/5, but Arum is not giving us that f!ght without getting his piece of the huge pie. What if the f!ght is a one sided wipeout by Mayweather and there is no rematch? Then Arum never gets his cut on the biggest f!ght in the history of the sport? He's not letting that happen.

I agree that Floyd stalled the f!ght out with testing and retirement and vacation and everything else in the past. He saw a Pacquiao that he knows that he can beat in his last f!ght, so I believe that he does want the f!ght now. Will that same Pacquiao show up? Who knows?

I do know that this time Arum has made his agenda clear. He is a businessman first and he is not letting us have this f!ght without getting just as much money out of it as both f!ghters do. So now you have to figure out a way to make $150 million off of the f!ght instead of $100...

LAS VEGAS – Floyd Mayweather Jr. sat on the apron of a boxing ring surrounded by reporters Wednesday and essentially said it’s Manny Pacquiao or bust May 5.

It sounds like bust, again.

Pacquiao promoter Bob Arum shot down any hope of the bout taking place on that date, saying, “We’d be leaving too much money on the table. We’d be happy to f!ght at the end of May.”

And with those words, the most anticipated bout of at least the last quarter of a century once again fizzled away.

Mayweather and Pacquiao are the two best f!ghters and top attractions in boxing. Since 2009, fans have clamored for a bout between them, but have been disappointed repeatedly because the sides haven’t been able to come to an agreement.

On Dec. 21, Mayweather was sentenced to six months in jail, with 90 days suspended, after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of domestic violence. He was to report to the Clark County Detention Center on Jan. 6, but on that day Judge Melissa Saragosa delayed the start of the sentence until June 1 so that Mayweather could f!ght May 5.

And therein lies the crux: If Saragosa’s order was specifically for Mayweather to f!ght May 5, and May 5 only, then it would be up to Arum and Pacquiao to adjust in order to make the bout. But if her order was simply for him to f!ght prior to Mayweather reporting to jail June 1, then there should be flexibility in scheduling.

Arum says he wants to schedule the bout May 26 in order to have enough time to build a 40,000-seat temporary stadium on the site of the old Frontier hotel. Ellerbe scoffed at that notion and pointed out, correctly, that the vast majority of all significant pay-per-view f!ghts that have taken place in boxing over the last 15 years have been at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

A call to Saragosa’s office seeking comment Wednesday was not returned, but her answer holds the key as to whether there is hope that the f!ght will occur in the spring.

Given the history between the sides, there are plenty of smarter bets to make than gambling that Mayweather and Pacquiao will share a ring in May.

For his part, Mayweather insists he’s eager to make the bout the world has been demanding. He said unequivocally he would not face Robert Guerrero, a bout that had been rumored if a Pacquiao match couldn’t be made, and seemed less than optimistic that he’d f!ght Saul “Canelo” Alvarez. He said he wanted to f!ght Pacquiao and only Pacquiao.

Significantly, either Pacquiao or Mayweather has headlined a bout at the MGM Grand Garden on the first Saturday in May in four of the last five years. On May 5, 2007, Mayweather fought Oscar De La Hoya in a bout that set a pay-per-view record with 2.45 million buys. Neither of them fought on the first Saturday of May in 2008, but Pacquiao knocked out Ricky Hatton on May 2, 2009. In 2010, Mayweather defeated Shane Mosley on May 1, then last year, Pacquiao defeated Mosley on May 7.

Mayweather’s plea Wednesday was to f!ght Pacquiao on that date.

“People around the world are anticipating a f!ght between Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao,” Mayweather said Wednesday. “What’s been so unbelievable is that the guy said he agreed to take the random blood and urine tests, so I said, ‘OK, so now let’s make [the f!ght] happen. Let’s give the fans and the people what they want to see.’

“People all around the world want to see Mayweather versus Pacquiao and that’s a f!ght that I really, really want. I’m the best in the sport and I’m going to continue to show the world I’m the best. There is no f!ght I want more than the Manny Pacquiao f!ght. I guess he said he agreed to f!ght. The only thing that is stopping this f!ght right now, that I truly believe is stopping the f!ght, is Bob Arum.”

Pacquiao has not spoken to U.S. media since the judge delayed Mayweather’s jail sentence so that a May 5 f!ght could be scheduled. Arum was in the Philippines last week and Yahoo! Sports requested a telephone interview with Pacquiao, who had spoken to several Filipino outlets. Arum said then that he “would try to make it happen, but there are no promises.” Arum said at the time that Pacquiao was filming a commercial and likely wouldn’t have time. The interview never occurred and Top Rank has done nothing to try to schedule it.

Pacquiao did tell several Filipino outlets he would f!ght Mayweather in May, but he parroted Arum in those interviews and said the bout would have to be May 26.

Mayweather said he is legally obligated to f!ght May 5 and can’t f!ght on another date. He said he wants to “give the people what they’re demanding” and said he was focusing exclusively on a f!ght against Pacquiao on May 5.

He said flat-out that he would not f!ght Guerrero on that date under any circumstances and said Alvarez was unlikely.

“I think ‘Canelo’ would be a big bout, but I think he needs to get a little more experience under his belt and then eventually we could make that f!ght happen down the line,” Mayweather said.

Mayweather said he would consider middleweight champion Sergio Martinez on May 5 if a Pacquiao f!ght could not be made, providing Martinez could make 150 pounds. Martinez, who is the third-ranked f!ghter behind Mayweather and Pacquiao in the Yahoo! Sports rankings, would do that, promoter Lou DiBella said. “It would hurt him to make 150, but he could do it,” DiBella said. “We’ve had this conversation and he has told me he could do it. If Mayweather wants to f!ght on May 5, Sergio absolutely, unequivocally would do it. He would want the opportunity to f!ght the best f!ghter in the world and he believes that Mayweather is the best f!ghter in the world right now.”

Martinez would have to abandon a planned March 17 f!ght with Matthew Macklin, but given the money involved in a Mayweather f!ght, that would not be an issue.

“If Sergio Martinez can make 150, let’s make the f!ght happen,” Mayweather said. “Like I said, there are no excuses. I’m a little different than other guys. He’s got a very, very impressive style. But like I said before, my main focus is a Manny Pacquiao f!ght.”

[pic - click to view]

I agree with everything you said. That said, is it really that bad that Arum wants to get paid? He's not there to do people favors. He's looking to get paid. People are pissed because they want to see the f!ght, as I do, but I don't hold it against the guy for wanting to make his money.

I still see these two f!ghting by the end of the year. If they can't work it out by the May deadline, then they'll f!ght in November. There's too much money in it to walk away and both aren't getting any younger.

Plus, I think you're right about Manny. He looked terrible his last f!ght and Floyd is looking to get him now. Before it seemed like he wasn't sure if he could win, but after watching Manny's f!ght, I'm sure it changed his mind.
 6 years ago '10        #18
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
 22k said:
QFT....I've bought every PPV both of them have had since 2007 and I'm not buying either one that is coming up. Neither side was serious about making the f!ght - Arum's excuses and Floyd negotiating through Twitter for PR, but none of their reps ever sat down to negotiate the f!ght.
Stop it. Golden Boy has tried Contacting Top Rank to negotiate the f!ght, and were turned down. Arum admitted this.
 6 years ago '10        #19
jmheight1 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:

I agree with everything you said. That said, is it really that bad that Arum wants to get paid? He's not there to do people favors. He's looking to get paid. People are pissed because they want to see the f!ght, as I do, but I don't hold it against the guy for wanting to make his money.

I still see these two f!ghting by the end of the year. If they can't work it out by the May deadline, then they'll f!ght in November. There's too much money in it to walk away and both aren't getting any younger.

Plus, I think you're right about Manny. He looked terrible his last f!ght and Floyd is looking to get him now. Before it seemed like he wasn't sure if he could win, but after watching Manny's f!ght, I'm sure it changed his mind.
Trying to make money by turning down the biggest Money f!ght in history, to continue to make way less Money in smaller f!ghts?

And Mayweather and Golden Boy announced they were going after the Manny f!ght the Week before the Marquez f!ght.

Damn some of you just dont want to put the blame on Arum and Manny like yall had no problem putting all the blame on Mayweather when it was his turn.

Last edited by jmheight1; 01-18-2012 at 09:26 PM..
 01-18-2012, 09:26 PM         #20
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
Stop it. Golden Boy has tried Contacting Top Rank to negotiate the f!ght, and were turned down. Arum admitted this.
Arum will give them Pacquiao if he gets his money out of it - if both f!ghters get $50 million, Arum is going to want $50 million. Floyd wants the f!ght how & when he wants it and doesn't want Arum to get a penny out of it. Therefore, you are at a stalemate.

The real megaf!ght is Mayweather-Arum. If Arum wins that f!ght and gets his money, then maybe we get Mayweather-Pacquiao. Otherwise, we don't get it. It's really that simple.

Last edited by 22k; 01-18-2012 at 09:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
110 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago