Ever wonder what chicken nuggets look like before they're made?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '07        #41
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Tempus # 1 said:
Most people dont have time to cook all the time dude. And a lot of people like me dont know how to cook

How do you think people that know how to cook, know how to cook? You start fu*king around with sh*t. these days all you got to do is youtube or go on foodnetwork.com and pull up easy to do recipes

Agentzer0oo0 said:
This.

Mofu*kas acting like this is the Sims. It's a damn hassle to cook every single day, also add in the fact it cost a lot of money to prepare things that are deemed healthy.

Y'all can keep that don't eat fast food bullsh*t to y'allselves. We all gonna die one day & I'd rather die choking on a chicken mcnugget like a G

See above
 6 years ago '05        #42
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,871 | Props total: 30083 30083
we learned this in 5th grade i still love em
 6 years ago '05        #43
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,871 | Props total: 30083 30083
the pink is bones n blood
 01-19-2012, 11:50 AM         #44
master_mind_jg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd hit it.
 6 years ago '04        #45
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 pu$$y said:
another 2 year old hot topic

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #46
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,669 | Props total: 13145 13145
so youre telling me... that if you throw that whole thing in there WELL HAVE A BIG CHICKEN NUGGET!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 Kontrast0 said:
so youre telling me... that if you throw that whole thing in there WELL HAVE A BIG CHICKEN NUGGET!!!!

pictures a massive 4'x3' nugget
 6 years ago '10        #48
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6243 6243
***insert chicken smiley****

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #49
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
 yaboyantonio said:
***insert chicken smiley****

[pic - click to view]

01-19-2012, 01:39 PM         #50
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ "Most people don't have the time to cook my dude, or don't know how to cook"

More lazy excuses.

Yes you do, and yes you can.

I learned to cook by trying it, failing a few times in the beginning then getting it down pat. No one ever taught me. My mother was a HORRIBLE cook when I was younger so I sure as hell didn't inherit any "cooking genes." I didn't even like food like that when I was young just because my mom sucked at cooking so I was skinny most my life. If I can run my own business, work 12+ hours each day, and still cook my own meals every day you can too. You're just being lazy. Admit it. It's the same thing people say when they don't exercise or workout, "Well, I don't have enough time in the day" Yes you do... you just are too lazy and instead of exercising or working out, you wanna sit on a chair, browse the net and wax your dolphin all night. Be real with yourself.

@ expensive to prepare healthy food excuse. GTFOH. HOW!? I buy grass fed chicken brea$ts from the Market. Which are only $1 more than regular hormone/steroid injected slave chickens. I buy some spinach and a few sweet potatos... that's a weeks worth of healthy balanced meals that are guaranteed to help you build muscle, feel great, etc. What else do I have to buy to prepare them? Some spices? Oh man, breaking the bank there yo... I use TIN FOIL to bake my chicken... bake the sweet potato as well... and meal is done... so... NO trays needed... nothing... HOW is that expensive? Again, excuses... that sh*t is NOT expensive. For a healthy, protein rich dinner that equates to $6. Maybe even less because the fresh spinach is a big container and around $4 for a WEEKS worth, so each night that averages to somewhere under a dollar, the potato I eat half of one with each meal and that's around $1 a night. The grass fed chicken is $5 a piece. How is any of this expensive?

It's not. You're just using excuses because you're lazy.

And to dude saying, "we all gonna die one day, i wanna go out choking on chicken nugs" I feel you but you ain't gonna die like that doggy you gonna die from CANCER or HEART DISEASE first I'd rather go out naturally or get hit by a bus or some sh*t. fu*k that slow death sh*t you get from bad food. Not to mention being fat and getting no bi*ches.
 6 years ago '05        #51
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
space
$28,242 | Props total: 28656 28656
i havent eaten one since i was a kid... i bit into one and a clear rubber like ball was in it that was all greasy... that happened over 15 years ago and still still stuck in my head today anytime i see a McNugget
 01-19-2012, 09:21 PM         #52
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Clutch City Kid said:
i havent eaten one since i was a kid... i bit into one and a clear rubber like ball was in it that was all greasy... that happened over 15 years ago and still still stuck in my head today anytime i see a McNugget
word when i was a kid my friend went to eat his big mac and it had a bite out of it and a BAND AID inside. his mom flipped sh*t and drove back and they got free McDonalds for a year or some sh*t.
 01-19-2012, 09:47 PM         #53
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
word when i was a kid my friend went to eat his big mac and it had a bite out of it and a BAND AID inside. his mom flipped sh*t and drove back and they got free McDonalds for a year or some sh*t.
Hey fam where did you learn? I wanna start to learn how to cook instead of those homemade dinners.....got any sources? Also, where do you get recipes and feedback from?
 6 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 Darkdrone said:
Hey fam where did you learn? I wanna start to learn how to cook instead of those homemade dinners.....got any sources? Also, where do you get recipes and feedback from?

Just start cooking. Find a recipe that you think looks good. Go buy the ingredients and follow the recipe.

That's the only way to learn. Follow the recipe exact the first time. Then the next time you can add you own little flair.
 6 years ago '10        #55
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago