The Expendables 2 will be PG-13 (Because of Chuck Norris)

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101 OP
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2950 2950
yeah after listening and reading up im hoping there were translation errors and he meant his scenes are pg13
 6 years ago '04        #42
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 237 237
u could always wait for the unrated directors cut to leak...
 6 years ago '11        #43
Coreey 3 heat pts
space
space
$163 | Props total: 0 0
This went from theater see, to a download real quick if this is true.
 6 years ago '04        #44
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 5761 5761

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #45
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 1843 1843
 minnesota763 said:
yet everybody was onboard when he got the gig
this.
 6 years ago '04        #46
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
 Tecnique said:
Chuck Norris been a f*ggot for about 20 years now old republican a.ss bi*ch
 01-18-2012, 10:20 PM         #47
Tony Tracksuits 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k chuck norris ... this movie is gonna be wack now.. I honestly only gonna watch it to see Couture and Arny
 6 years ago '07        #48
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20008 20008
Update: This is no rumor, at least as far as the rating goes. Sylvester Stallone told AICN that the film will indeed be PG-13. Read his statement below.
With The Expendables 2, you have a lot of hard language in there that means that young people won’t be able to see it. I said, I don’t do movies like that. I didn’t do them in the past, I didn’t do them on my TV series. I said, you have to cut out all the language, hardcore language or I can’t do it. So they did, and Expendables is now a PG-13 film so kids can see it.
Update: Here’s what Stallone had to say to AICN:

Harry, the film is fantastic with Van Damme turning in an inspired performance… Our final battle is one for the ages. The PG13 rumor is true, but before your readers pass judgement, trust me when I say this film is LARGE in every way and delivers on every level. This movie touches on many emotions which we want to share with the broadest audience possible, BUT, fear not, this Barbeque of Grand scale a.ss Bashing will not leave anyone hungry…Sly
im not paying to see this in a theater now. fu*k chuck norris.
 01-18-2012, 10:37 PM         #49
Ayena 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
Forced Vengeance (1982) R
I read that as "Forced Vegetarian" LOL
 01-18-2012, 10:54 PM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chuck a lame
 01-18-2012, 11:03 PM         #51
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Update: This is no rumor, at least as far as the rating goes. Sylvester Stallone told AICN that the film will indeed be PG-13. Read his statement below.

Update: Here’s what Stallone had to say to AICN:

im not paying to see this in a theater now. fu*k chuck norris.
Well i won't be watching it, buying it or even wasting bandwidth on it.

Good job stallone, caving into an actor who nobody even wants to fu*king see.. The whole POINT of the expendables is supposed to be 80s over the top batsh*t crazy hard r action film.

pg13? goddamnit mother fu*ker.
 6 years ago '07        #52
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
eh i'll still watch it
 6 years ago '10        #53
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,672 | Props total: 2811 2811
 macoeric said:
MY EXACT REACTION!
 6 years ago '04        #54
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
fu*k them kids ..
 6 years ago '11        #55
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
The internet loss for making all those myths about that bi*ch muthafucca Chick Norris , the equal been living off box rep for years, typical white man stealing from a brotha. Fucc yo roundhouse kicc bi*ch yell

Last edited by box5; 01-19-2012 at 01:23 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #56
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18865 18865
dumb a.ss, right wing, evangelical-supporting a.ss Chuck Norris worried about fu*king language in a movie...
 6 years ago '10        #57
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 H.N.I.C. said:
fu*k them kids ..
not really but I feel ya. This is NOT 4 them.
 6 years ago '04        #58
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Stallone is bout to take a L on this one.

Expendables target audience is mainly straight men pushing towards 30 and up who grew up on classic 80's R-rated action movies. The whole point of Expendables is to relive those moments w/ a dream team of our fav action stars we grew up on.

Nobody who grew up watching Commando, Rambo, Cobra, Die Hard, Delta Force, Double Impact, Red Scorpion, would prefer to see a PG-13 action movie over a R rating. ... EVER.

These kids that they're trying to pedal to now don't want to see these old niccas & prolly never saw their previous movies.

very disappointed.

6 years ago '10        #59
tkjr1016 
space
space
space
$28 | Props total: 2 2

The Expendables 2 Confirmed For a PG-13 Rating
Source: Ain't It Cool News , Expendables Premiere
January 18, 2012

This morning, fan site Expendables Premiere linked to a story from Polish website Gazeta with the below (translated) quote attributed to The Expendables 2 star Chuck Norris:

"In 'Expendables 2', there was a lot of vulgar dialogue in the screenplay. For this reason, many young people wouldn't be able to watch this. But I don't play in movies like this. Due to that, I said I wouldn't be a part of that if the hardcore language is not erased. Producers accepted my conditions and the movie will be classified in the category of PG-13."

Since the first film embraced its R-rating, many fans were hoping that Norris' comment were the result of a faulty translation. Ain't It Cool News, however, now has an update from Sylvester Stallone himself, confirming that The Expendables 2 is, indeed, aiming for a PG-13.

"The PG13 rumor is true," Stallone writes, "but before your readers pass judgement, trust me when I say this film is LARGE in every way and delivers on every level. This movie touches on many emotions which we want to share with the broadest audience possible, BUT, fear not, this Barbeque of Grand scale a.ss Bashing will not leave anyone hungry."

Directed by Simon West, the sequel stars Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Chuck Norris, Randy Couture, Terry Crews, Liam Hemsworth, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger and will hit theaters on August 17th.

Read more: The Expendables 2 Confirmed For a PG-13 Rating - ComingSoon.net
 6 years ago '05        #60
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 tkjr1016 said:

"The PG13 rumor is true," Stallone writes, "but before your readers pass judgement, trust me when I say this film is LARGE in every way and delivers on every level. This movie touches on many emotions which we want to share with the broadest audience possible, BUT, fear not, this Barbeque of Grand scale a.ss Bashing will not leave anyone hungry."[/url]
fu*k that...i feel like a SOPA type protest is necessary(not really lol)

I cant believe this sh*t...if im not mistaken, that basically means all the deaths will be 'insinuated'...thats unacceptable on so many levels
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago