Wow, the Xbox 360 is Absolutely Killing it (in the US, Anyway)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #141
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 grydlok said:
I know why MS fixed it for free, My point is fan boy both system fail. Grow the hell up. You guys use slanted stats to try to prove a point.
fanboy? I haven't been a part of this discussion grydlok so calm down. No duh both systems fail, all pieces of tech fail eventually. My friend's 80gb ps3 died on him a few days before black friday. His console was grimey though
 6 years ago '05        #142
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20993 20993
 DominationCM said:
DJ why dont you get upset at Dumbgang?
 6 years ago '08        #143
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Probably the only Console People buy multiple times, even more than the ps2 and still wont come close to ps2 numbers.

I swear I be on slickdeals and gametrailers, people buying their 3rd to 6th xbox 360s in the us. "Oh my third one broke"

I'm pretty sure refurbished 360 sales aren't as high as ps3s because they"ll brick right after the warranty.

The Power of people feeling the need to group chat and have online group parties 24/7.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 01-18-2012 at 10:17 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #144
space
space
space
 YoungRay20 said:
Probably the only Console People buy multiple times, even more than the ps2 and still wont come close to ps2 numbers.

I swear I be on slickdeals and gametrailers, people buying their 3rd to 6th xbox 360s in the us. "Oh my third one broke"

I'm pretty sure refurbished 360 sales aren't as high as ps3s because they"ll brick right after the warranty.

The Power of people feeling the need to group chat and have online group parties 24/7.
oh no....
 6 years ago '11        #145
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 DJ Krayzie said:
Hey Jessz, look no opinion we must have said something legit that he dont agree wit
 6 years ago '05        #146
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 DominationCM said:
Hey Jessz, look no opinion we must have said something legit that he dont agree wit
Something legit? It was an out of left field question that made no sense. Why wouldn't I like him? He's one of the only people on the entire BXGS that makes any logic or sense. I respect the hardcore PS3 fanboys that make sense, but most of them can't even speak in proper sentences. And this is coming at a point where he's my worst enemy, considering the 49ers and Giants battle for the Super Bowl in just a few days
 6 years ago '05        #147
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,081 | Props total: 10757 10757

Bunch of nonfactors in here posting, b.

Wii here.
 6 years ago '05        #148
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Novarro said:
jizzman got a girlfriend in domination, how cute
This n*gga with 8 posts already noticed that sh*t. He lost coolio, he gained somebody with at least a little bit more of an IQ
 6 years ago '11        #149
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Something legit? It was an out of left field question that made no sense. Why wouldn't I like him? He's one of the only people on the entire BXGS that makes any logic or sense. I respect the hardcore PS3 fanboys that make sense, but most of them can't even speak in proper sentences. And this is coming at a point where he's my worst enemy, considering the 49ers and Giants battle for the Super Bowl in just a few days
HELL NO your not doing that! Why is it ok for Dumbgang to go off topic but its wrong when anybody else does it? You dont see the unfairness in that?. If Dumbgang and Jesszman posted the exact same sh*t you will side wit Dumbgang. Why? Give me an logical answer please!!

Let me guess I need a life right?
 6 years ago '11        #150
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
This n*gga with 8 posts already noticed that sh*t. He lost coolio, he gained somebody with at least a little bit more of an IQ
DJ your a hypocritical mothafu*ka. Your doing the exact thing you dont like about this section.
 6 years ago '05        #151
theking08 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 359 359
I've been a Sony stan since PS1 but why don't we just all agree that XBOX 360 won in this generation of consoles
 6 years ago '11        #152
space
space
space
 theking08 said:
I've been a Sony stan since PS1 but why don't we just all agree that XBOX 360 won in this generation of consoles
the ps3 didn't win, the 360 didnt win, and the wii didn't win. There's nothing to win. People need to get that "console wars" mentality outta their heads.
 6 years ago '05        #153
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
the ps3 didn't win, the 360 didnt win, and the wii didn't win. There's nothing to win. People need to get that "console wars" mentality outta their heads.
 6 years ago '05        #154
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 DominationCM said:
DJ your a hypocritical mothafu*ka. Your doing the exact thing you dont like about this section.
You're last 40 posts is what's wrong with this forum.. "Your" trolling hard n*gga

Edit: Jesszman wins!

Last edited by Krazie; 01-19-2012 at 12:27 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #155
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
You're last 40 posts is what's wrong with this forum.. "Your" trolling hard n*gga
wait, were you being sarcastic?
 6 years ago '05        #156
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
wait, were you being sarcastic?
Three points for you n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #157
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 theking08 said:
It depends how you look at it because gamers like me who are into more single player focused games and action/adventure/platform and f!ghting. Most would argue and say the PS3 delivers. More youngins would say XBOX cause this is the new generation of "social" which me i cant get into playing death matches in EVERY game and the XBOX caters to FPS.
Even though some of you will call it excuses or "fanboyism" you know damn well xbox was the cheaper option for YEARS which made it more appealing to parents and people who just didnt wanna cough up extra money at the time which is fine. All of you swearing up and down that PS3 is crap are the same dudes who are so limited in what type of games you play and have a close mind. Some of yall ONLY play MP games which to me that isnt even gaming call me old school but ive been gaming since 1988 i was 5 my n*gga playing sega master system and then got my NES and gaming isnt all about "competing with freinds"

See to some of you these videos im gonna post are "wack" because you werent even alive yet and some of you will agree with me but games like this are what taught alot of us what gaming is about

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #158
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Trizz187 said:
It depends how you look at it because gamers like me who are into more single player focused games and action/adventure/platform and f!ghting. Most would argue and say the PS3 delivers. More youngins would say XBOX cause this is the new generation of "social" which me i cant get into playing death matches in EVERY game and the XBOX caters to FPS.
Even though some of you will call it excuses or "fanboyism" you know damn well xbox was the cheaper option for YEARS which made it more appealing to parents and people who just didnt wanna cough up extra money at the time which is fine. All of you swearing up and down that PS3 is crap are the same dudes who are so limited in what type of games you play and have a close mind. Some of yall ONLY play MP games which to me that isnt even gaming call me old school but ive been gaming since 1988 i was 5 my n*gga playing sega master system and then got my NES and gaming isnt all about "competing with freinds"

See to some of you these videos im gonna post are "wack" because you werent even alive yet and some of you will agree with me but games like this are what taught alot of us what gaming is about

I actually kinda wished you weren't alive when these were made considering you still work at a SONY retail store
 6 years ago '05        #159
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
I actually kinda wished you weren't alive when these were made considering you still work at a SONY retail store
Acctually i finally came up in the world and thanks to my aunt i got a job working for social services. I left the sony store about a week ago
 6 years ago '05        #160
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Also whats wrong with working retail? gotta pay bills and it takes time to get a good job even after getting your BA. I personally enjoied my time with sony
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy