Wow, the Xbox 360 is Absolutely Killing it (in the US, Anyway)

most viewed right now
 93
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 50
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Y.G. said:
Homio The Homo still upset he's not in the Squad.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #62
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13746 13746
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]



 Da Ill One said:
Its not about winning or losing though... if the truth gets out then everyone wins...misinformation is the worst thing to be proud of... and stop trying to instigate...if you aren't going to provide discussion pertaining to the thread then GTFO the thread...
Ethered by Da Ill One
 01-18-2012, 02:55 PM         #63
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
You do know that MS didn't start fixing the consoles for free untill it was already out for 2 and half years right...so before that peopel were BUYING new systems to play since their old ones broke...and MS ONLY fixed them for free if they were under warranty...SONY did too if they were under warranty, if it wasn't broke due to the RROD or E85 MS charged $150 as well... so don't act like MS is an angel wearing jeans...


they fixed them UNDER WARRNTY for free...
Lets not act like they didnt refund n*ggas tho. They not only started repairs for free, but also refunded anyone who paid in that 2 and a half year period.

I paid 139 to get a launch ps2 fixed and Sony didnt refund or give me sh*t. Microsoft gave n*ggas money, free controllers, and whatever the hot game at the ttime was...and extra xbox live time. People were getting free copies of halo 3+a repaired system+a refund check.

Controllers, Xbox time, or Games(it was random)+Your money back.

Sony watched n*ggas identities get stolen and gave them free identity protection...Whoopty freakin doo.


And a 6 year old argument doesnt have sh*t to do with sales figures of today. Nobody bought a 360 in the past 10 months that RROD'ed. And Soraci I do still have a launch 360 that works fine. bi*ch is loud as a vacuum cleaner but it hasnt RROD'ed or stopped playing games yet lol.


Last edited by drumgangP; 01-18-2012 at 03:02 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #64
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
every thread turns into a bi*ch f!ght, jesus christ
 6 years ago '06        #65
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 drumgangP said:
Lets not act like they didnt refund n*ggas tho. They not only started repairs for free, but also refunded anyone who paid in that 2 and a half year period.

I paid 139 to get a launch ps2 fixed and Sony didnt refund or give me sh*t. Microsoft gave n*ggas money, free controllers, and whatever the hot game at the ttime was...and extra xbox live time. People were getting free copies of halo 3+a repaired system+a refund check.
Why do you act like being refunded for a faulty product under warranty is an honor? An extended warranty was given because there was a 54% failure rate not because they care about you.

Also being reimbursed for the time lost on Xbox Live is not Free, you paid for that time lost.

I've never received "money", free controllers or a "hot game" with my returned console. Just another sh*t console that ran on borrowed time till the inevitable fail.
 6 years ago '10        #66
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 drumgangP said:
Lets not act like they didnt refund n*ggas tho. They not only started repairs for free, but also refunded anyone who paid in that 2 and a half year period.

I paid 139 to get a launch ps2 fixed and Sony didnt refund or give me sh*t. Microsoft gave n*ggas money, free controllers, and whatever the hot game at the ttime was...and extra xbox live time. People were getting free copies of halo 3+a repaired system+a refund check.

Controllers, Xbox time, or Games(it was random)+Your money back.
Did they do that after the lawsuit? :hmm:
 6 years ago '05        #67
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Da Ill One said:
You do know that MS didn't start fixing the consoles for free untill it was already out for 2 and half years right...so before that peopel were BUYING new systems to play since their old ones broke...and MS ONLY fixed them for free if they were under warranty...SONY did too if they were under warranty, if it wasn't broke due to the RROD or E85 MS charged $100 as well... so don't act like MS is an angel wearing jeans...


they fixed them UNDER WARRNTY for free...
I'm confused...are you saying they DID or DIDN'T fix your RROD If it was under Warranty....Because I had no warranty but they still fixed my RROD for free...Now E85 I had to pay $100 dollars for...
 01-18-2012, 03:22 PM         #68
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Why do you act like being refunded for a faulty product under warranty is an honor? An extended warranty was given because there was a 54% failure rate not because they care about you.

Also being reimbursed for the time lost on Xbox Live is not Free, you paid for that time lost.



I've never received "money", free controllers or a "hot game" with my returned console. Just another sh*t console that ran on borrowed time till the inevitable fail.
Microsoft has compensated Justin to some degree. A month of Xbox Live service, replacement headsets, some free Microsoft Points and at least one free game were offered at various points. He claims to have never asked for anything beyond the Xbox Live time
And if you lost 3 weeks of xbox live time and they gave you a free year card, I'd say you came up n*gga, fu*k you talking about

And now I question whether you really had a launch console that RROD'ed or broke. Because they issued repairs to any consoles manufactured before 01/2006.



Microsoft has said it will waive the cost of repairs on Xbox 360 consoles manufactured before 1st January 2006, and refund any fees already paid.
The company said that "standard and ongoing" analysis of its repair data had pointed to a large number of problems with a particular group of consoles that made up the initial manufacturing run.
"Returns for repair are coming in for a variety reasons and it's a higher rate than we are satisfied with," it said in a statement reported by The Mercury News.
"We've made the decision to comp repairs for consoles manufactured before January 1, 2006, and provide refunds to the small group of customers who have already paid for repairs."
Customers who have paid for repairs can expect a refund within three to four weeks.
The issue of hardware failures has affected consumers on both sides of the Atlantic, many of whom have voiced their annoyance at being asked to pay for repairs.
Microsoft has previously rejected claims of an unusually high hardware failure rate.



But they didnt refund your launch system?
 6 years ago '05        #69
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21010 21010
 drumgangP said:
And if you lost 3 weeks of xbox live time and they gave you a free year card, I'd say you came up n*gga, fu*k you talking about

And now I question whether you really had a launch console that RROD'ed or broke. Because they issued repairs to any consoles manufactured before 01/2006.



But they didnt refund your launch system?
I see them trolllllllllllin... They haaaaaatin...

 6 years ago '06        #70
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 drumgangP said:
And if you lost 3 weeks of xbox live time and they gave you a free year card, I'd say you came up n*gga, fu*k you talking about

And now I question whether you really had a launch console that RROD'ed or broke. Because they issued repairs to any consoles manufactured before 01/2006.








But they didnt refund your launch system?
And now I question whether you really had a launch console that RROD'ed or broke. Because they issued repairs to any consoles manufactured before 01/2006.
^^
Soraci7 look it up on xbox.com for all I care, the dates are there. Also I don't understand the bold here, every company has 1 year factory warranty....it doesn't matter when the hell it was manufactured, '05, '06 etc

That's just some M$ bs jargain that sheep fall for considering the factory warranty already existed regardless of what they tell u. Smarten up Stanley.

Also, why the fu*k would they Refund my console? No they never gave me money back for a broken console, do you even know what the word refund means?


Last edited by Soraci7; 01-18-2012 at 03:32 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #71
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 drumgangP said:
Lets not act like they didnt refund n*ggas tho. They not only started repairs for free, but also refunded anyone who paid in that 2 and a half year period.

I paid 139 to get a launch ps2 fixed and Sony didnt refund or give me sh*t. Microsoft gave n*ggas money, free controllers, and whatever the hot game at the ttime was...and extra xbox live time. People were getting free copies of halo 3+a repaired system+a refund check.

Controllers, Xbox time, or Games(it was random)+Your money back.

Sony watched n*ggas identities get stolen and gave them free identity protection...Whoopty freakin doo.


And a 6 year old argument doesnt have sh*t to do with sales figures of today. Nobody bought a 360 in the past 10 months that RROD'ed. And Soraci I do still have a launch 360 that works fine. bi*ch is loud as a vacuum cleaner but it hasnt RROD'ed or stopped playing games yet lol.

Dumbgang you really are a fu*king idiot, I mean that dude. You gave a list of all the game consoles you own including handhelds and you cant come up wit a single coherent thought that makes any sense. I'm not even going into what Microsoft did when it came to failure rate. I had this argument wit Flawless and he can actually read and understand alphabets, blocks, numbers, colors, shapes and sizes and sh*t.
 01-18-2012, 03:35 PM         #72
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
Dumbgang you really are a fu*king idiot, I mean that dude. You gave a list of all the game consoles you own including handhelds and you cant come up wit a single coherent thought that makes any sense. I'm not even going into what Microsoft did when it came to failure rate. I had this argument wit Flawless and he can actually read and understand alphabets, blocks, numbers, colors, shapes and sizes and sh*t.
Yeah cause me listing what I own actually has something to do with any of the sh*t were talking about


n*gga most of the people that contribute to the back and forth on these topics ignore you,be happy I even acknowledge you bi*ch.


Now stfu and sit in the back while the men talk.
 01-18-2012, 03:38 PM         #73
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
^^
Soraci7 look it up on xbox.com for all I care, the dates are there. Also I don't understand the bold here, every company has 1 year factory warranty....it doesn't matter when the hell it was manufactured, '05, '06 etc

That's just some M$ bs jargain that sheep fall for considering the factory warranty already existed regardless of what they tell u. Smarten up Stanley.

Also, why the fu*k would they Refund my console? No they never gave me money back for a broken console, do you even know what the word refund means?
See you dont understand at all, and like Krayzie said, I see them trollin, they haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatin

If you paid for a console repair before they came out and announced they were extending warranties, then they gave you your money back. They gave REFUNDS for n*ggas who paid for console repairs, meaning even the people who paid, got it free.


Of course out of the large number of people who got refunds you somehow got missed, cause in your world it didnt exist

n*gga do better, excuse yourself, get yourself together, and reenter the thread when you got more useful sh*t to add.
 6 years ago '05        #74
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21010 21010
 DominationCM said:
Dumbgang you really are a fu*king idiot, I mean that dude. You gave a list of all the game consoles you own including handhelds and you cant come up wit a single coherent thought that makes any sense. I'm not even going into what Microsoft did when it came to failure rate. I had this argument wit Flawless and he can actually read and understand alphabets, blocks, numbers, colors, shapes and sizes and sh*t.
This n*gga's really puffing his chest out in this thread for some reason. Fall back in line until someone replies to something you wrote next time.
 6 years ago '06        #75
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Customers who have paid for repairs can expect a refund within three to four weeks.
The issue of hardware failures has affected consumers on both sides of the Atlantic, many of whom have voiced their annoyance at being asked to pay for repairs.
Microsoft has previously rejected claims of an unusually high hardware failure rate.
This entire paragraphs just goes to show how crooked M$ is.

A) Accepting and charging money to 360 owners that were still under factory warranty.

B) Rejecting claims of unusually high hardware failure rate while 54% are being fixed.
 6 years ago '06        #76
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 drumgangP said:
See you dont understand at all, and like Krayzie said, I see them trollin, they haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatin

If you paid for a console repair before they came out and announced they were extending warranties, then they gave you your money back. They gave REFUNDS for n*ggas who paid for console repairs, meaning even the people who paid, got it free.


Of course out of the large number of people who got refunds you somehow got missed, cause in your world it didnt exist

n*gga do better, excuse yourself, get yourself together, and reenter the thread when you got more useful sh*t to add.
I'm not trolling though, you're just a moron. Microsoft charged people for repair when they were still under factory warranty. Yet you are bragging about them refunding that scam because you are too stupid to realize it.

Notice how that article you posted was from September 2006? That's not even 1 year after console release fu*khead.


Last edited by Soraci7; 01-18-2012 at 03:46 PM..
 01-18-2012, 03:45 PM         #77
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #78
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21010 21010
Can you haters just get back on topic.. Xbox 360 has outsold PS3 heavily in the past 2 years, end of discussion. Console failure has no prevalence to this argument anymore, it's not 2005, it's not 2006, it's not 2007.
 6 years ago '05        #79
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13746 13746
Guys, don't take KSoraci serious. He thinks that the Xbox 360 Elite is not a real system.
 6 years ago '06        #80
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
You guys are a joke, why the fu*k you think I named you.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy