Wow, the Xbox 360 is Absolutely Killing it (in the US, Anyway)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Da Ill One said:
But it does equate to sales...

A 360 breaks before they extend the warranty someone buys another one...now MS has sold two systems when one should ha e been sold... IGN edit in chief Michael McWhertor bought 7 360s before MS did the free warranty because his got RROD... so the failure rate is connected the sales rate...
But you people act like everyone who had a system fail bought another 360. I know plenty of people who bought an entirely different console brand instead. Some may not have bought another console at all. Your argument based on a.ssumptions is flawed and invalid.
 6 years ago '05        #42
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 coolio said:
YG's gotta be the most ethered 360 fanboy in the gamespot..ive never seen him win an argument
Homio The Homo still upset he's not in the Squad.
 01-18-2012, 01:22 PM         #43
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As it should be.

Nobody denies the fact that it has the best online service for consoles even though it's pathetic they make you pay to play your games online and still force you to see ads.

For the most part the third party/multi-platform titles all run better on 360, rather it be 0.1%-50%, almost all run at a better resolution with slightly better to better framerate.

My only problem with xbox besides the fact they make you pay to play online is the lack of exclusives, i don't give a sh*t about stupid kinect i want original exclusive games, something that can't be played on PC, Wii or PS3 and it's why my xbox hasn't been turned on in months.

Now don't get me wrong if i didn't have a high end gaming PC i would play all third party titles on 360 simply because they run better but step your fu*king game up microsoft.. i know i will be getting wii-u and ps4 on launch but if you continue to release your exclusives on PC i will have no reason to buy your next console.
 6 years ago '04        #44
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 coolio said:
YG's gotta be the most ethered 360 fanboy in the gamespot..ive never seen him win an argument
Its not about winning or losing though... if the truth gets out then everyone wins...misinformation is the worst thing to be proud of... and stop trying to instigate...if you aren't going to provide discussion pertaining to the thread then GTFO the thread...
 6 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 Y.G. said:
But you people act like everyone who had a system fail bought another 360. I know plenty of people who bought an entirely different console brand instead. Some may not have bought another console at all. Your argument based on a.ssumptions is flawed and invalid.
I didn't say everyone bought another 360... but ALOT did... no a.ssumptions..its a fact
 6 years ago '05        #46
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I didn't say everyone bought another 360... but ALOT did... no a.ssumptions..its a fact
It's still an a.ssumption. Unless you work at Microsoft (you don't), you don't have any facts to support how many customers bought systems again after a failure it other than hearsay.
 6 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 Y.G. said:
It's still an a.ssumption. Unless you work at Microsoft (you don't), you don't have any facts to support how many customers bought systems again after a failure it other than hearsay.
When or where did I say I have numbers? All I said was people BOUGHT a new system after their first one failed... it's a fact that some people did this... so again even if only 5 people on the planet bought only one new system after their first one broke...that's 5 extra systems sold because of MS rushing out the console... so you see 5 Extra sales because of failure = extra sales... so they are directly asdociated to each other whether you ike to admit it or not...
 6 years ago '06        #48
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I wonder what are the numbers of people who still game on their launch consoles

I don't even game on my launch consoles actually, either they died or are still going but I like to update to newer models after a few years.

Last edited by Soraci7; 01-18-2012 at 01:58 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #49
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
When or where did I say I have numbers? All I said was people BOUGHT a new system after their first one failed... it's a fact that some people did this... so again even if only 5 people on the planet bought only one new system after their first one broke...that's 5 extra systems sold because of MS rushing out the console... so you see 5 Extra sales because of failure = extra sales... so they are directly asdociated to each other whether you ike to admit it or not...
I'm saying you don't know how many of those customers had to re-buy a system, so speculating is pointless.
 6 years ago '05        #50
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
I wonder what are the numbers of people who still game on their launch consoles
I still have my launch Elite in the room.
 6 years ago '06        #51
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Y.G. said:
I still have my launch Elite in the room.
Launch Elite isn't a system, if you mean Pro then I understand. And honestly, if the DVD drive hasn't burnt out by now you're in the vast minority.
 6 years ago '05        #52
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
Even DIO is trolling in this thread.

What the hell does failure rate early in the generation have to do with this? The problem has been fixed for years, this sales domination has absolutely nothing to do with that.
 6 years ago '10        #53
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
Didnt MS get a lawsuit thrown at em for the RROD issue?
 6 years ago '05        #54
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
Launch Elite isn't a system, if you mean Pro then I understand. And honestly, if the DVD drive hasn't burnt out by now you're in the vast minority.
Wow.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #55
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:

What the hell does failure rate early in the generation have to do with this? The problem has been fixed for years, this sales domination has absolutely nothing to do with that.
That's what I'm saying.
 6 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:

So stating facts is trolling now? Wow I'm done with this thread... y'all can't accept a fact about something... Xbox 360 is the best
 6 years ago '05        #57
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21058 21058
 Y.G. said:
That's what I'm saying.
n*ggas bringing up 6-year old arguments to try and disprove sales figures

Just accept it and move along. God damn.
 6 years ago '05        #58
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
 6 years ago '05        #59
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #60
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$926 | Props total: 40 40
I've been on Ps3 since it came out. I've had 2 systems. My original died after 5-6 years. I much rather prefer to have the old one instead of the new one. Backwards compatibility was something that kept me in the P3 universe. I had over 60 p2 games, and after having the p3 for 5+ years I have over 60 games for that too. Not to say that I'm not a fan of anything that microsoft does, I just didn't have the time or interest to own 2 systems and a high end pc. The Wii is a bit of a surprise but not really considering their fan base.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago