Wow, the Xbox 360 is Absolutely Killing it (in the US, Anyway)

most viewed right now
NFL Punter Marquette King Allegedly Connected With Kim Kardashian
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Official 12/10 Boxing Thread (A.J., Crawford, Charlo v. Williams, Cuell..
534 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$33,898 | Props total: 3365 3365
 Y.G. said:

aye, them high scores I seen in the BX Huddle, I believe that sh*t to be an American wide phenomenon
 5 years ago '04        #22
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,414 | Props total: 82 82
 P-Hill said:

aye, them high scores I seen in the BX Huddle, I believe that sh*t to be an American wide phenomenon
What is this BX Huddle that I'm not a part of
 5 years ago '06        #23
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1 1
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Because it's Pro 360? Come on fam. This isn't news. The PS3 has been getting smashed by the 360 for a long time now. I can't believe Kinect is moving units though. What are people playing on it? My sh*t just collects dust. I use it more for the voice commands in the dash than anything.
This.
 5 years ago '04        #24
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,833 | Props total: 228 228
PS3 is garbage for online gaming. nuff said :cool-smiley-009:
 5 years ago '05        #25
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$38,272 | Props total: 6222 6222
 P-Hill said:

Ki tried to beat my high score.

Hit her with the

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #26
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,376 | Props total: 9 9
 jewbolous24 said:
thats a dumb post bro, you do know M$ fixes consoles for free? unlike.....sony

that's cause sony actually knows how to build consoles and doesnt have a 70% failure rate..microsoft only started fixing them for free cause they had to..or else they'd lose alot of customers and be looking at a lawsuit after everybody systems started failing

xbox consoles are cheap..it's not for nothing it took 5 years to be able to hack the playstation whereas the xbox was hacked within the first month of release
 5 years ago '04        #27
Da Ill One|M 4592 heat pts4592
space
space
$45,343 | Props total: 4533 4533
 jewbolous24 said:
thats a dumb post bro, you do know M$ fixes consoles for free? unlike.....sony
You do know that MS didn't start fixing the consoles for free untill it was already out for 2 and half years right...so before that peopel were BUYING new systems to play since their old ones broke...and MS ONLY fixed them for free if they were under warranty...SONY did too if they were under warranty, if it wasn't broke due to the RROD or E85 MS charged $150 as well... so don't act like MS is an angel wearing jeans...

they fixed them UNDER WARRNTY for free...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 01-18-2012 at 11:32 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #28
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
You do know that MS didn't start fixing the consoles for free untill it was already out for 2 and half years right...so before that peopel were BUYING new systems to play since their old ones broke...and MS ONLY fixed them for free if they were under warranty...SONY did too if they were under warranty, if it wasn't broke due to the RROD or E85 MS charged $150 as well... so don't act like MS is an angel wearing jeans...

they fixed them UNDER WARRNTY for free...
They also extended everybody's warranty by a year. Sony didn't do that.
 5 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 Y.G. said:
They also extended everybody's warranty by a year. Sony didn't do that.
I know...but why should Sony have extended wrranties thier console fell within the accepted failure rate for electronics which is 9%...MS didn't it was either extend warranty or recall..extending warranty is MUCH cheaper...

still doesn't change the fact that they only fixed it for FREE Under warranty...and they only extended the RROD/E 74 part...if your disk laser went out it was $150, if your system HDD went out it was $150... you get the point
 5 years ago '05        #30
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I know...but why should Sony have extended wrranties thier console fell within the accepted failure rate for electronics which is 9%...MS didn't it was either extend warranty or recall..extending warranty is MUCH cheaper...

still doesn't change the fact that they only fixed it for FREE Under warranty...and they only extended the RROD/E 74 part...if your disk laser went out it was $150, if your system HDD went out it was $150... you get the point
But you're making it sound like a bad thing they extended their warranties.

I'm pretty sure they're are a lot more YLODs then failed hard drives for the 360, bad comparison. PS2's had pretty bad failure rates too. No warranty extension there. Anyway, Microsoft knew they had a problem, and they corrected it the right way with the customer.
 5 years ago '05        #31
P-Hill|M 25 heat pts25
space
space
$33,898 | Props total: 3365 3365
 e G o Maniac said:
What is this BX Huddle that I'm not a part of
The one I invited you into that I started when G+ first appeared and you left
 5 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 Y.G. said:
But you're making it sound like a bad thing they extended their warranties.

I'm pretty sure they're are a lot more YLODs then failed hard drives for the 360, bad comparison. PS2's had pretty bad failure rates too. No warranty extension there. Anyway, Microsoft knew they had a problem, and they corrected it the right way with the customer.
I"m not saying it's a bad thing they extended their warranty at all...

I'm saying they had NO CHOICE to do that...

And the YLOD failure was at 6.7% total... no reason to extend the warranty for something under the acecpted 9% failure rate...

the failure rate for the DRE on the PS 2's was 10% slightly above the accepted/normal faliure rate...again no need to extend a warranty for that close to normal range...MS's RROD failur rate was at 57% at one time...that's definately reason to extend a warranty is my point...

and yes I gave MS props for correcting it for free..but like I originally stated they didn't make it "right with the customer" untill almost 3 years after the problem started...

YES they fixed it for free But only if it had a certain issue (RROD/E 74) and that's only because they had no choice...you think MS was sitting around in their ivory tower like "hmm let's fix it for free because we are nice and love the people"...no their lawyers and accountants were like either take this loss and fix for free or take this loss and recall... they took the lowest money cost...

And YES for the record Sony didn't need to extend that warranty because of it's barely above normal failure rate on the PS 2...BUT they could have fixed them for free... I do agree they dropped the ball on that one...

Last edited by Da Ill One; 01-18-2012 at 12:12 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #33
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,414 | Props total: 82 82
 P-Hill said:
The one I invited you into that I started when G+ first appeared and you left
I think I left on accident. Reinvite me negroid.
 5 years ago '05        #34
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I"m not saying it's a bad thing they extended their warranty at all...

I'm saying they had NO CHOICE to do that...

And the YLOD failure was at 6.7% total... no reason to extend the warranty for something under the acecpted 9% failure rate...

the failure rate for the DRE on the PS 2's was 10% slightly above the accepted/normal faliure rate...again no need to extend a warranty for that close to normal range...MS's RROD failur rate was at 57% at one time...that's definately reason to extend a warranty is my point...

and yes I gave MS props for correcting it for free..but like I originally stated they didn't make it "right with the customer" untill almost 3 years after the problem started...

YES they fixed it for free But only if it had a certain issue (RROD/E 74) and that's only because they had no choice...you think MS was sitting around in their ivory tower like "hmm let's fix it for free because we are nice and love the people"...no their lawyers and accountants were like either take this loss and fix for free or take this loss and recall... they took the lowest money cost...

And YES for the record Sony didn't need to extend that warranty because of it's barely above normal failure rate on the PS 2...BUT they could have fixed them for free... I do agree they dropped the ball on that one...

[pic - click to view]

Point being, Microsoft rushed out their product but did the right thing by extending warranties and fixing the consoles for free. Failure rates were high years ago but have been fixed since then. n*ggas need to move on with that same argument like this is 2009.
 5 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]

Point being, Microsoft rushed out their product but did the right thing by extending warranties and fixing the consoles for free. Failure rates were high years ago but have been fixed since then. n*ggas need to move on with that same argument like this is 2009.
How you going to say dudes need to move on with that same argument like this is 2009, when you brought up the DRE issue on the PS 2's like this is 2001 lol...

But I agree that failure rate is a non issue now so it doesn't matter...

but again I was just responding to dude who said at least MS fixed for free...

I was just making it known (because some people don't know) that they diddn't do this initially... and they still charged if something ELSE was wrong with the console that's all...they just a.ssume they fixed it for free no matter what was wrong... and this is false

Last edited by Da Ill One; 01-18-2012 at 12:28 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #36
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,542 | Props total: 555 555
This isn't even because of the failure rate like people are saying.
Its because xbox is having alot of deals lately, check out adds.
Almost every store has some type of deal for an xbox, like buy one and get a $50 gift card.
Those are all over and their only doing them for the xbox, not ps3 or wii.

For people saying its the failure rate, the new ones dont break and the people that somehow still have a white one it most likely wont break if it hasnt already.
If the ps3 owners dont want xbox owners to talk about them getting hacked for a month and a half a year ago then dont bring up a %70 failure rate which xbox hasnt had in a long time.
 5 years ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
How you going to say dudes need to move on with that same argument like this is 2009, when you brought up the DRE issue on the PS 2's like this is 2001 lol...

But I agree that failure rate is a non issue now so it doesn't matter...

but again I was just responding to dude who said at least MS fixed for free...

I was just making it known (because some people don't know) that they diddn't do this initially... and they still charged if something ELSE was wrong with the console that's all...they just a.ssume they fixed it for free no matter what was wrong... and this is false
I brought the PS2'S failure rate up as an example of warranties. You and other people still bring up the Xbox 360's failure rate like it factors into sales or anything relevant today.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 norcal925 said:
This isn't even because of the failure rate like people are saying.
Its because xbox is having alot of deals lately, check out adds.
Almost every store has some type of deal for an xbox, like buy one and get a $50 gift card.
Those are all over and their only doing them for the xbox, not ps3 or wii.

For people saying its the failure rate, the new ones dont break and the people that somehow still have a white one it most likely wont break if it hasnt already.
If the ps3 owners dont want xbox owners to talk about them getting hacked for a month and a half a year ago then dont bring up a %70 failure rate which xbox hasnt had in a long time.
Smart man.
 5 years ago '04        #39
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I brought the PS2'S failure rate up as an example of warranties. You and other people still bring up the Xbox 360's failure rate like it factors into sales or anything relevant today.
But it does equate to sales...

A 360 breaks before they extend the warranty someone buys another one...now MS has sold two systems when one should ha e been sold... IGN edit in chief Michael McWhertor bought 7 360s before MS did the free warranty because his got RROD... so the failure rate is connected the sales rate...
 5 years ago '06        #40
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,376 | Props total: 9 9
YG's gotta be the most ethered 360 fanboy in the gamespot..ive never seen him win an argument
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
56 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
223 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
195 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
79 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
294 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy