Report: Knicks looking to add JR Smith

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 Cambury said:
Right now our shot selection is bad for a team trying to get stops. I think the players are actually getting the hang of the defense system I think they jus need more time.
pretty obvious NY needs a PG who is mentaly tough....... Amare and melo rotating shots isn't a good formula... but easy to get caught up in it when they have stertches of going ham.. They need some form of a cat that can run an offense.... A team that can have multiple scoring options is gonna be more productive in the longhaul... It's impossible to guard good ball movement... It's possible to scheme against cats like melo and stat, even teamed up.... let alone both of them lacking some passion at times
 6 years ago '10        #22
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 30572 30572
Baron just hurry up and suit the fu*k up. fu*king offense looks like sh*t right now.
 6 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Illuminati said:
He'd rather play against the Bulls than get pummeled by the Lakers come playoff time. Deal with it
can you get out the first round to face us first? Oh wait.. You already knew the Knicks be 8th or 7th seed coming into the playoffs and face us in the first round.. Good to know you're a realest and know your team sucks a.ss and cant get a higher playoff seed..
 6 years ago '07        #24
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ginobili 20 said:
Lot's of teams are going to the 10th-12th man on the rosters... condensed season with injuries is a recipe for it... your squads depth isn't good obviously either.... So JJ getting burn isn't that suprising... he at least hustles anyway

MDD might not be the answer, but you'se brought in an a.ssistant that does foucs on D.... Lot's of teams have had playoff sucsess having good denfensive minds as a.ssistants... might be time to look at your players and idenity... can't blame MDD for everything lol...
I dont care if he hustles his skillset consist of taking charges only...he gets eaten alive in the post and he's a walking turnover waiting to happen kind of like Landry Fields...I understand its a condensed season but D'Antoni still shortens his bench in close games like his coaching career depends on it

ginobili 20 said:
pretty obvious NY needs a PG who is mentaly tough....... Amare and melo rotating shots isn't a good formula... but easy to get caught up in it when they have stertches of going ham.. They need some form of a cat that can run an offense.... A team that can have multiple scoring options is gonna be more productive in the longhaul... It's impossible to guard good ball movement... It's possible to scheme against cats like melo and stat, even teamed up.... let alone both of them lacking some passion at times
we have a horrible offense in place everyone has the green light and when the ball goes to Melo everyone stops and watch, a mentally tough pg wouldn't make a difference...we need to stop running the offense thru Melo unless he's on the blocks and not the top of the key...do a high low post up with Stat n Melo...we have talent but not the right system...I couldn't tell you wtf happened to Landry cus he's regressed something awful...can't pass, can't dribble, can't defend at all, what's his purpose on the court?
 6 years ago '11        #25
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,426 | Props total: 752 752
In all my life I've never seen a team always trying make roster changes. Every other day it's somebody else.
 6 years ago '06        #26
space
space
space
 Illuminati said:
He'd rather play against the Bulls than get pummeled by the Lakers come playoff time. Deal with it
The spurs would r*pe a denver MELO led team also... they did it twice before lol... And Timmy pretty much rested the whole series in 2005.... he had a real pg in Andre Miller, who was in his prime also at that time...... not shocking the spurs won regardless of those situations.. but Melo quit and to boot resorted to taking cheap shots at spurs players

He was a bit more mature the next spurs series, but still lost his will and looked bad....

He prolly just went to NY to help out his girl's career.... he also thought that NY would bring in a 3rd superstar prolly...... keep your girl happy, get overpaid, have no leadership burdens?? seems like a good look for him averge joe can't hate, but a fan of that team or the game has a beef.....
 6 years ago '07        #27
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ginobili 20 said:
The spurs would r*pe a denver MELO led team also... they did it twice before lol... And Timmy pretty much rested the whole series in 2005.... he had a real pg in Andre Miller, who was in his prime also at that time...... not shocking the spurs won regardless of those situations.. but Melo quit and to boot resorted to taking cheap shots at spurs players

He was a bit more mature the next spurs series, but still lost his will and looked bad....

He prolly just went to NY to help out his girl's career.... he also thought that NY would bring in a 3rd superstar prolly...... keep your girl happy, get overpaid, have no leadership burdens?? seems like a good look for him averge joe can't hate, but a fan of that team or the game has a beef.....
Those Denver teams fu*kin sucked man

How you expect this n*gga to beat the Spurs with Andre Miller as the second best player? Do you even know who else was on that team?

Spurs went on to win the chip that year
 6 years ago '06        #28
space
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
I dont care if he hustles his skillset consist of taking charges only...he gets eaten alive in the post and he's a walking turnover waiting to happen kind of like Landry Fields...I understand its a condensed season but D'Antoni still shortens his bench in close games like his coaching career depends on it

we have a horrible offense in place everyone has the green light and when the ball goes to Melo everyone stops and watch, a mentally tough pg wouldn't make a difference...we need to stop running the offense thru Melo unless he's on the blocks and not the top of the key...do a high low post up with Stat n Melo...we have talent but not the right system...I couldn't tell you wtf happened to Landry cus he's regressed something awful...can't pass, can't dribble, can't defend at all, what's his purpose on the court?
your acting a bit like JJ is being FORCED into your lineup though... U can't have ANY expectations for a cat that deep in your depth chart...your current roster is either hurt, or has limited skill sets.From an outside view, NY players in genera seemed out of shape and got out worked by less talented teams, SO FAR.... JJ is a stop gap/hustle player with no upside, not gonna agruge that... U a real NY fan, I peeped that, but him getting extended burn has little to do with your issues

real talk, your not gonna flirt with the idea that maybe the STAT/MELO project is a tough thing for any coach to work with?? Another thing boss, is george karl a bad coach? he seems to get the most out of most places he stops in at... He wasn't a scorned wife, he called out Melo's drive and abiltiy to adjust to different ideas, way before they broke up...

TBH I think NY thinks they made a mistake as well... STAT was the cat that wanted to take on the leadership role of your future, and they would ship him in a NY minute at this point.. his trade value is sh*t though... Kinda want you'se to get a new coach, so the players can actualy have some accountability...
 6 years ago '10        #29
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21117 21117
*sigh*

We are fu*ked

Never thought I'd agree with dg177 about the Knicks but we are fu*ked

Say for example we get JR Smith, then what?

We'll be waiting for Baron to get healthy & hope he plays like his former self & doesn't get injured for the rest of his time here. If he does get injured again or doesn't play like his former self we're fu*ked. The only other possible great point guard we can get is Steve Nash and he is old & isn't a lock to come play here.

Then we still have to worry about JR Smith who jacks up the worst shots on earth & being in this offense it'll be 20x worse than Jamal Crawford. Then you have to remember Coach Pringles is a bi*ch whose players don't fear him so JR will keep shooting those god awful shots....

If this deal goes down ima need about 20 shots in a row.
 6 years ago '07        #30
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 Illuminati said:
how about you guys win a playoff game within the next decade before talking about that. He went to NY cause LaLa told him so fu*k outta here.
 6 years ago '06        #31
space
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Those Denver teams fu*kin sucked man

How you expect this n*gga to beat the Spurs with Andre Miller as the second best player? Do you even know who else was on that team?

Spurs went on to win the chip that year
diminish the role of somebodys supporting cast, in order to make a certain player look better

teams that are hot going into the postseason are the most dangerous... cross sport reference, but it works in the nfl as recent as the last couple weeks.. fu*k GB needed to win the last week of the regular season to even get in the playoffs, but won the SB.. same sh*t can apply wit the Giants in a couple spots lol...... I'm going somewhere with this, look at that denver squads roster that u just sh*tted on... then look at thier record in the last 30 games before that postseason... CAmby was a beast at that time as well, your just name dropping prolly though

And it wasn't about denver taking an L... It was about MELO falling apart mentaly in those series... let alone playing like sh*t... I"m well aware Melo can fill it up on most nights... Horse of a different color, when U put the franchise on his back though... Even in the City that rivals Philly as having the most relentless media, you'se are giving him a pass... I could care less TBH not my squad... But he would of had Karl fired in Denver, if had the clout..... He gets the get out of jail free card as long as MDD is employed though in NY..... He can big coach up in the media, but it's smoking mirrors...

Last edited by ginobili 20; 01-18-2012 at 03:34 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #32
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 6 years ago '06        #33
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 1998 1998
this move doest sound promising.. Jr i would take u in orlando though..
 6 years ago '11        #34
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
The Knicks don't need him another chucker in the lineup. But he can come play for the Lakers.
 6 years ago '07        #35
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 1269 1269
^^^this
 6 years ago '07        #36
CA$H 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 357 357
 Dee Grande said:
jr smith = retarded jamal crawford
if they do then my Sixers definately got the division. That n*gga shoots as soon as he crosses halfcourtat Knicks fans getting excited over J.R Smith. He'll give you 2 great games and a bunch of highlights but ya'll can have that dribble the whole shot clock and take a fad away three sh*t all ya'll want.
 6 years ago '04        #37
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
yea cause it more scoring the knicks need.. o wait
 6 years ago '04        #38
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
fu*k You Knick fans...

at least you n*ggas got a semi bench

let us get JR Smith for his scoring...cause lord knows Blake/MWP is our best scorer off the bench with just 10 fu*king points
 6 years ago '09        #39
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
He doesn't run the point, defend the paint or pick and roll nor bring the leadership this team is sorely lacking so I guess it's a good move for them. Actually, its typical of the Knicks to do some sh*t like this.
 6 years ago '04        #40
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,885 | Props total: 2945 2945
fu*k JR

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy