most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,588 | Props total: 17260 17260
If NDAA( more important than this ) passed what makes you think this isn't going to pass?, they want FULL CONTROL and the internet is a part of that. In fact after this passes I guaranteed you they will announce Internet 2 where their full grip on the grid takes place, in that new internet structure google/facebook,ect will be able to survive.

Sorry but these people are going all out on 2012 for a reason you will learn about later this year, 2012 is their year to bring on what they always worked towards for decades, they want the end of the old internet which they admit it should have never existed.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-18-2012 at 12:14 PM..
 01-18-2012, 12:16 PM         #42
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
If NDAA( more important than this ) passed what makes you think this isn't going to pass?, they want FULL CONTROL and the internet is a part of that. In fact after this passes I guaranteed you they will announce Internet 2 where their full grip on the grid takes place, in that new internet structure google/facebook,ect will be able to survive.

Sorry but these people are going all out on 2012 for a reason you will learn about later this year, 2012 is their year to bring on what they always worked towards for decades, they want the end of the old internet which they admit it should have never existed.

6 years ago '08        #43
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
They been working on INTERNET 2 for years now and it is time to bring it out, not only is it super controlled but it is 10,000 times more optimized then what you been using, this video from 2003 breaks it down, imagine how much more they got it optimized now in 2012.

btw look at the name code for it "THE GRID", says it all really.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-18-2012 at 12:30 PM..
 01-18-2012, 12:28 PM         #44
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

Your vague NWO/Illiuminati inferences are annoying, you know about as much about the future that I do. While I agree that this is just another step, many representativers are already ditching PIPA and SOPA because of the blackout. Most likely the bill will take another form that will get creeped into legislation.

Unfortunately for them, they will never have full control of the internet because the internet can exist without major ISPs and corporate intermediaries. People will find their way.

fu*k the Rockefellers.
 01-18-2012, 12:31 PM         #45
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
btw they been working on INTERNET 2 for years now and it is time to bring it out, not only is it super controlled but it is 10,000 times more optimized then what you been using, this video from 2003 says it all, imagine how much more they got it optimized now in 2012.

btw look at the name code for it "THE GRID", says it all really.

But whose to say we don't exist in the age of Internet 2 now? Everything we do on the internet is being tracked anyway thanks to the Patriot Act. Everything we type on the internet, everything we say on our telephones and every App we download from the iTunes App Store...it's all being recorded because that's being used to build the case that you're a terrorist.

I'd leave the Al-Jazeera app where you found it.

What do you think "the cloud" is?
 6 years ago '08        #46
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Your vague NWO/Illiuminati inferences are annoying, you know about as much about the future that I do. While I agree that this is just another step, many representativers are already ditching PIPA and SOPA because of the blackout. Most likely the bill will take another form that will get creeped into legislation.

Unfortunately for them, they will never have full control of the internet because the internet can exist without major ISPs and corporate intermediaries. People will find their way.

fu*k the Rockefellers.
Take it how you want to take it but these people are going all out for a reason, this coming after NDAA is not a coincidence at all.

They will have full control when this passes and the big corporations you speak about WILL SELL OUT
to them once they show them the INTERNET 2 structure, you don't get it? they got corporations on their side I sure you are not a stupid person and know that by now
 01-18-2012, 12:41 PM         #47
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Take it how you want to take it but these people are going all out for a reason, this coming after NDAA is not a coincidence at all.

They will have full control when this passes and the big corporations you speak about WILL SELL OUT
to them once they show them INTERNET 2, you don't get it they got corporations on their side I sure you are not a stupid person and know that by now
Possibly. "The Cloud" has been a work in progress from Microsoft since Windows Azure came to the forefront, I think that's the bigger threat we have to worry about. Having all of our details, all of our secrets, all of our skeletons in one central location. That's the threat and people just have to be smart enough to know where to recognize a red flag.
 6 years ago '08        #48
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Dangerously said:
But whose to say we don't exist in the age of Internet 2 now? Everything we do on the internet is being tracked anyway thanks to the Patriot Act. Everything we type on the internet, everything we say on our telephones and every App we download from the iTunes App Store...it's all being recorded because that's being used to build the case that you're a terrorist.

I'd leave the Al-Jazeera app where you found it.

What do you think "the cloud" is?

nah they need to k!llswitch the current internet before they can introduce the new one, notice he said it will all be fiber optics and nothing else.

Of course they have managed to use their tracking ideals on the current setup but notice they always been seeking the SOPA/PIPA hammer to really get the full grip on the internet, once they got that eventually internet 2 will be introduced.
 6 years ago '11        #49
ThrowedNDaGame 43 heat pts43
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 3 3
 Dextromethorphan said:
stop using the J word
Jizz??

6 years ago '08        #50
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Possibly. "The Cloud" has been a work in progress from Microsoft since Windows Azure came to the forefront, I think that's the bigger threat we have to worry about. Having all of our details, all of our secrets, all of our skeletons in one central location. That's the threat and people just have to be smart enough to know where to recognize a red flag.
You know that cloud situation has always been interesting if you think about it, they have managed to find away to sell a process where you hand over the control of your info/details.
 6 years ago '05        #51
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,600 | Props total: 1153 1153
these old muthafu*kers trying to ruin our lives on they way out.. I swear anybody in congress over the age of 45 is so outta touch with todays generation its a shame why are they still in office that old $$$$
 01-18-2012, 12:54 PM         #52
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
signed the petition with every email i have.
 6 years ago '06        #53
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2323 2323
Just signed the petition
 6 years ago '07        #54
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,860 | Props total: 663 663
n*gga better download as much illegal pr0n and music and possible.......so this is wat they meant by "end of the world"
 01-18-2012, 01:01 PM         #55
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope you know that SOPA clearly authorizes your ISP to sniff your packets? i.e Whatever you do online can legally be sniffed. Talk about privacy violations.
 6 years ago '09        #56
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19432 19432
signed the petition fu*k them f*ggot politicians :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #57
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
Jukebox?? Are you guys talking about one of these?

[pic - click to view]

01-18-2012, 01:04 PM         #58
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrezyNclean said:
n*gga better download as much illegal pr0n as possible...."
 6 years ago '05        #59
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 4149 4149
SOPA blackout: Bills lose three co-sponsors amid protests

Three co-sponsors of the SOPA and PIPA antipiracy bills have publicly withdrawn their support as Wikipedia and thousands of other websites blacked out their pages Wednesday to protest the legislation.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) withdrew as a co-sponsor of the Protect IP Act in the Senate, while Reps. Lee Terry (R-Neb.) and Ben Quayle (R-Ariz.) said they were pulling their names from the companion House bill, the Stop Online Piracy Act. Opponents of the legislation, led by large Internet companies, say its broad definitions could lead to censorship of online content and force some websites to shut down.

In a posting on his Facebook page, Rubio noted that after the Senate Judiciary Committee unanimously passed its bill last year, he has "heard legitimate concerns about the impact the bill could have on access to the Internet and about a potentially unreasonable expansion of the federal government's power to impact the Internet."

ON STRIKE: Sites that are protesting bills

"Congress should listen and avoid rushing through a bill that could have many unintended consequences," Rubio said in announcing he was withdrawing his support. While he's committed to stopping online piracy, Rubio called for Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) to back off plans to hold a key procedural vote on the bill on Tuesday.

Rubio's withdrawal will reduce the number of co-sponsors to 39. Last week, two other co-sponsors, Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) and Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), joined four other Senate Republicans in a letter to Reid also urging him delay the vote. But Grassley and Hatch have not withdrawn their support.

Terry and Quayle were among the 31 sponsors of the House legislation before they withdrew their support Tuesday.

Quayle still strongly supports the goal of the House bill to crack down on foreign websites that traffic in pirated movies, music, medicine and other goods.

"The bill could have some unintended consequences that need to be addressed," said Quayle spokesman Zach Howell. "Basically it needs more work before he can support it."

Terry said that he also had problems with the House bill in its current form and would no longer support it.

Wikipedia, Reddit and about 10,000 other websites blacked out their pages Wednesday with messages warning of the dangers of the legislation and urging people to contact their congressional representatives. Howell said Quayle's office had not seen a major increase in calls or emails Wednesday, but that the piracy bills have been the main issue in recent weeks for people contacting the office.

There has been a "manageable increase" in visits to House member websites Wednesday, said Dan Weiser, a spokesman for the House office of the chief administrative officer.

"It’s possible some users will see a short delay or slow loading of a member's web page," he said.

01-18-2012, 01:07 PM         #60
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy