Mike Brown says difference between LeBron and Kobe is LeBron would prefer to live in a frat house...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
If LeBron doesn't use this as motivation to take his game to the next level, something tragic like a death in the family is the only thing that can get him back to the 2007 Piston crushing Lebron... Ever since he got swept by Timmy in 2007 he hasn't been the same player...
 6 years ago '04        #42
Unpredictable 
space
space
$522 | Props total: 15 15
There is and was a huge age difference between when Mike BRown had bron and kobe. Earlier in his career kobe was a tryna make music and be an entretainer but now he is old and mainly focused on bball. Mike Brown makes stupid comment here
 01-18-2012, 04:12 PM         #43
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:
nah dumb a.ss he means lebron wanted to be everybody's boy instead of being a leader.
yep ^^^
 6 years ago '06        #44
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
True Statement; Kobe always been about himself and making his basketball career better. He won rings with shaq and decided that he wanted to be the face of the Laker organization and franchise player. Every summer he has improved his game and is playing the best basketball at his age out of any player we've seen since jordan. Call him selfish and as a fan i agree but you cant knock him cuz he's the best at what he does. Lebron has already wasted his first 10 years in the league. its his 7th or 8th season but i dont see them winning a ring this year or next year. Lebron is overated
 6 years ago '08        #45
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
Thursday n*ggas...Thursday

6 years ago '04        #46
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Poloboy69 said:
True Statement; Kobe always been about himself and making his basketball career better. He won rings with shaq and decided that he wanted to be the face of the Laker organization and franchise player. Every summer he has improved his game and is playing the best basketball at his age out of any player we've seen since jordan. Call him selfish and as a fan i agree but you cant knock him cuz he's the best at what he does. Lebron has already wasted his first 10 years in the league. its his 7th or 8th season but i dont see them winning a ring this year or next year. Lebron is overated
what.the.fu*k. are you talking about? how does a n*gga "waste" his first years in the league in which he is clearly the best player in? you think kobe would have 5 chips if his a.ss went to charlotte instead of LA? hell fu*king no. kobes a warrior buthes ben hella fortunate in his career too. and define overrated please, because this guy puts up hella numbers and wins damn near every night.
 6 years ago '11        #47
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Dee Grande said:
kobe prefers the sorority house

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #48
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
I hate the way Mike Brown talks.

He speaks out of the side of his face.
 6 years ago '11        #49
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
 Hold That said:
you never been to a frat house before i suppose.. Parties, bi*ches, and more parties. In other words Bron just wants to have fun, kobe is serious. He's said this before, but he keeps re-wording it even though all the sh*t means the same.
and all the dudes are gay
 6 years ago '05        #50
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
imma IOTA PHI THETA and i didnt wanna stay in the frat house... them shyt be dirty but they do be popping...

Last edited by fabolous_iam; 01-18-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #51
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Chop it up ask Otis what happen to the magic last year.
 6 years ago '07        #52
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Oh Finesse said:
well, damn. guess that don't say a thing about or to lebron clause in his cleveland contract got to em
what?
 6 years ago '04        #53
eazyvaboy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$2,930 | Props total: 7560 7560
Whateva. Mike Brown is just the team spokesman. Kobe is coachin that team. Kobe do what the f@ck he want to do and shoot when the f@ck he want to shoot. Kobe's not a distibutor like Bron so though that 40-point-a-night sh!t might work now, it won't hold up when the playoffs come.
 6 years ago '04        #54
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,444 | Props total: 1572 1572
He wasn't saying shiit when Lebron was dancing his a.ss to 60 wins. Gif please!!
 01-18-2012, 06:56 PM         #55
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where is the direct quote from Brown?

other than that, probably better to live in a frat house....cause Kobe about to have to move out of his house anyway and give that sh*t to his wife.
 01-18-2012, 06:57 PM         #56
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jplaydadon said:
what.the.fu*k. are you talking about? how does a n*gga "waste" his first years in the league in which he is clearly the best player in? you think kobe would have 5 chips if his a.ss went to charlotte instead of LA? hell fu*king no. kobes a warrior buthes ben hella fortunate in his career too. and define overrated please, because this guy puts up hella numbers and wins damn near every night.
lol. someone needs to go print that guy out a list of lebron's accomplishments. he's done almost everything a player can do on his own accept win MVP of the finals. EVERYTHING. To win a ring...that's a team thing.
 6 years ago '04        #57
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
 A.G said:
Considering it was widely reported that Mike Brown was walking on eggshells and bending over backwards for Lebron, I don't think the Lakers brass hired him because he coached Lebron.

The guy had gone into the Lakers interview having broken down the entire offense and broke down film of how the offense bogged down late in the season. Then he had his entire offensive playbook already done and he tailor-made it to the Lakers personnel.

Brown said he started preparing for his Lakers interview in APRIL, and by many accounts, dude is an impressive interview.

But I digress..

He didn't handle Lebron well, so I'm not seeing that playing to his advantage in the interview process.
School.

I also think he was referring to the fact you can catch LeBron out at the Jay-Z concert or loving the red carpet famous life a little more then Kobe. I would a.ssume.
 6 years ago '10        #58
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
Mike Brown 1 ring (San Antonio Spurs)..Lebron ???
 01-18-2012, 07:50 PM         #59
Key 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That n*gga need to shut his mouth!!!!
 01-18-2012, 08:57 PM         #60
Alborz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Brown is an idiot.
Difference between them is that Kobe is a Shooting guard and Lebron is small forward :/
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy