Mike Brown says difference between LeBron and Kobe is LeBron would prefer to live in a frat house...

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Kobe was out fu*kin freaks on the side of his wife for his whole career...even got caught up in a r*pe case because of it

let's not act like he's some saint
 6 years ago '08        #22
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,751 | Props total: 8986 8986
 Liquid-Science said:
Kobe was out fu*kin freaks on the side of his wife for his whole career...even got caught up in a r*pe case because of it

let's not act like he's some saint
hes living the bx dream keep talking
 6 years ago '11        #23
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,170 | Props total: 4911 4911
so basically he saying bron too buddy buddy with his teammates whereas kobe don't give a fu*k about nobody feelings and just wants to win?
 6 years ago '06        #24
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
everybody know lebron isnt a k!ller like kobe what else is new
 01-18-2012, 01:54 AM         #25
Black Samurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does Mike Brown not realize that he's comparing a (at the time) 23 year old to a 33 year old?
 6 years ago '08        #26
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
kobe prefers the sorority house

[pic - click to view]

01-18-2012, 07:56 AM         #27
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Mike Brown need to shut up, because honestly LeBron the only fu*kin reason why Brown even got a job right now. I hate people who on your d!ck and kissing your a.ss when they were around you, but when you aint around then they talking all types of sh*t..

fu*k Mike Brown and I don't fu*k with Bron like that.
stick to sucking d.rose off because you dont know what the fu*k you are talking about

how was lebrons d before mike brown? how many MVPs,how many all defense teams had he made

if it wasnt for mike brown lebron wouldnt of have made rose look like a lil boy last year
 6 years ago '09        #28
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
I don't think Mike Brown ever got along like that with LeBron. You could always tell he wasn't able to coach his way or be himself because he had to stroke LeBron's fragile ego. What got Brown fired was his all of a sudden getting his balls back and challenging LeBron their last season together and calling him and the team out more
 6 years ago '10        #29
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15649 15649
 Hold That said:
you never been to a frat house before i suppose.. Parties, bi*ches, and more parties. In other words Bron just wants to have fun, kobe is serious. He's said this before, but he keeps re-wording it even though all the sh*t means the same.
I remember my pops said the exact same thing when lebron went down there. "Lebron just wants to hang out and party". :lachen001:
 6 years ago '07        #30
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Truth be told.
 6 years ago '07        #31
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
of course Lebron is less mature than Kobe. Kobe was the same way when he was younger too.
 6 years ago '05        #32
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

01-18-2012, 01:57 PM         #33
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Mike Brown need to shut up, because honestly LeBron the only fu*kin reason why Brown even got a job right now. I hate people who on your d!ck and kissing your a.ss when they were around you, but when you aint around then they talking all types of sh*t..

fu*k Mike Brown and I don't fu*k with Bron like that.
He's praised LeBron as the Lakers head coach too. And he was trying to keep his job which is why he didn't say anything about LeBron while he was being a little bi*ch storming off during practices because he wasn't getting his way. Can't blame him there, LeBron would have had his a.ss shipped out just like the countless other players and coaches.
 01-18-2012, 02:01 PM         #34
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
of course Lebron is less mature than Kobe. Kobe was the same way when he was younger too.
No he wasn't. That's the main reason why him and Shaq didn't get along. Kobe wouldn't go out with the boys, go to their parties and sh*t, because he was in the gym and watching film so often around the season. Back when he had young legs and the lengthy season didn't keep him away from practicing ever chance he got. Kobe's has always been about getting better, and winning. And the brotherhood thing isn't really about immaturity. I don't knock LeBron for that, because I personally love that aspect of a team of any sort.
 01-18-2012, 02:15 PM         #35
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe been a fu*king beast and bball is his main bi*ch. Lebron on the other hand, he just wants to have fun.
 6 years ago '04        #36
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Hold That said:
probably had something to do with him getting the Cavs job, but I'm pretty sure that he was hired by L.A simply because he coached LeBron and knew how to semi handle a player of Kobe's caliber.

And that Popovich sh*t shouldn't hold any weight for the simple fact that he had a long tenure in Cleveland with the leagues best player.. LeBron is ONE of the reason he lost, his coaching and sh*tty in game adjustments are another reason.
Considering it was widely reported that Mike Brown was walking on eggshells and bending over backwards for Lebron, I don't think the Lakers brass hired him because he coached Lebron.

The guy had gone into the Lakers interview having broken down the entire offense and broke down film of how the offense bogged down late in the season. Then he had his entire offensive playbook already done and he tailor-made it to the Lakers personnel.

Brown said he started preparing for his Lakers interview in APRIL, and by many accounts, dude is an impressive interview.

But I digress..

He didn't handle Lebron well, so I'm not seeing that playing to his advantage in the interview process.
 6 years ago '09        #37
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #38
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
see you bastards Thursday.

6 years ago '04        #39
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,961 | Props total: 11720 11720
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

01-18-2012, 03:40 PM         #40
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe gonna get that chip this year...
Durant gonna get that chip the next year...
Durant gonna get another...
then D.Rose...

and so on and so on...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy