Maybach Music Voice Over Girl Wants Money From Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
You BX n*ggas are fuggin clowns. If that n*gga was smart he woulda not only paid her, but put her on as a "face" of his music. To have a foreign model screaming your label name & representing the luxury lifestyle he's promoting woulda been marketing gold. Now he just comes off as petty & cheap.
 6 years ago '11        #122
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 PotheadFocker said:
Wonder if Ross gonna break down and pay this slore.... or just hire some puerto rican bi*ch off South Beach to do it for 500 bucks
If they were smart they woulda copyrighted it already
 01-18-2012, 01:01 PM         #123
TheeGiovanni 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yea she should get paid! Thats like your friend designing a logo for you for fun the it turns into a signature of a major brand... She should get a $200,000 Honestly it makes the songs so much better.
 6 years ago '07        #124
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
Any sample less than 7 secs is ok. No payment required for that shytt.
 6 years ago '11        #125
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 TheeGiovanni said:
Hell yea she should get paid! Thats like your friend designing a logo for you for fun the it turns into a signature of a major brand... She should get a $200,000 Honestly it makes the songs so much better.
she didn't design maybach music though...she was just fu*king around, saying the name of a song that Jay and Ross CREATED...she has no CREATIVE rights to it...that's like me wanting to get paid for 50 using my voice saying G-Unit, after they created the name for the group, and the corny catch phrase. it's comical hearing you n*ggas thinking she has any right to any money...I can almost guarantee most lawyers will laugh her out of their office, the ones that take her will r*pe her for the little money she has, while she stays chilling in legal paperwork limbo.
 6 years ago '11        #126
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Awsolot said:
even if you consider it a sample, it's a sample from a song that's registered under Ross', Jay's, and J.U.S.T.I.C.E League's name...they sampled THEIR sh*t...she has no points, no creative rights, nothing, lol.
 6 years ago '08        #127
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
 wjcorner said:
she didn't design maybach music though...she was just fu*king around, saying the name of a song that Jay and Ross CREATED...she has no CREATIVE rights to it...that's like me wanting to get paid for 50 using my voice saying G-Unit, after they created the name for the group, and the corny catch phrase. it's comical hearing you n*ggas thinking she has any right to any money...I can almost guarantee most lawyers will laugh her out of their office, the ones that take her will r*pe her for the little money she has, while she stays chilling in legal paperwork limbo.
Ummm no.

You keep saying how she deserves no credit for "creating" the maybach music name or whatever....But MMG had no type of signature sound drop prior to her and the other bi*ch recording. Ross took it upon himself to use THAT particular drop as the SOLE MMG signature (so far at least). You don't have to be a sole creator of anything to get compensation. Her contributions have made MMG a more recognizable brand, thats fact.

She easily has a case.
 6 years ago '10        #128
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
 ATLien2g2 said:
i use to wonder how much she got paid to do that simple sh*t, now i know NOTHING.
right
 6 years ago '11        #129
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 The Fifth KD said:
Ummm no.

You keep saying how she deserves no credit for "creating" the maybach music name or whatever....But MMG had no type of signature sound drop prior to her and the other bi*ch recording. Ross took it upon himself to use THAT particular drop as the SOLE MMG signature (so far at least). You don't have to be a sole creator of anything to get compensation. Her contributions have made MMG a more recognizable brand, thats fact.

She easily has a case.
if you don't create something, you can't go to publishing...if you can't go to publishing, and you weren't paid prior, then you lost. Its like a soundclick producer trying to sue justice league because of their interpolation of a sample flip he made...he has no grounds because they didn't flip HIS creative content, they flipped someone else's and paid that someone else. She has no grounds to stand on with this...shes saying the name of a song Ross and co. created...its like trying to sue a DJ over a DJ drop prior to agreeing to doing it for free...you can't do that
 6 years ago '07        #130
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$35,447 | Props total: 16216 16216
 Awsolot said:
I think they have re-structered those sample laws.. but yea thats why RZA sped up his samples...to make them less than seven
 01-18-2012, 03:23 PM         #131
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt we will find out the verdict of this case, how many threads like this have been made and no follow up, what's up with the Wiz Khalifa "Pink and Yellow" guy? They'll probably settle out of court, we will never hear about this after the thread disappear.
 01-18-2012, 03:44 PM         #132
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
STILL SHOCKED PEOPLE SUPPORT ROSS. HE IS THE FAKEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME
HE STOLE HIS WHOLE GIMMICK FROM A REAL GANGSTER THATS STILL AROUND
HE STOLE HIS NAME
NOW HE STEALS A CHICKS TRADEMARK
DONT TRY 2 USE THIS CRAP ABOUT ALL RAPPERS ARE FAKE. SOME MIGHT BE BUT THEY NEVER WERE CORRECTION OFFICERS! DUMB a.ssES! PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT THIS fu*k n*gga ARE JUST AS FAKE AS HIM
Stop it, you sound like a 12 year old blonde chick with acne and a G-Unit tattoo.

Normal people listen to HipHop for the sound of the music and the sound of the poetry, we don't obsess over real/fake silliness because we are not trying to live a fantasy through rap entertainers like you people.

Grow up and try to find a boyfriend that will respect your opinion because us guys hear you whiny chicks and just laugh at you.
 6 years ago '04        #133
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
She says it in almost every song @Rozay

[video - click to view]

0:22

I wonder who the girl is that says "JUSTICE League"?
 6 years ago '09        #134
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
I always wondered who that chick was, but damn, she should have done some paperwork or something to get a profit
 6 years ago '04        #135
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6638 6638
Her t*tties.....
 01-18-2012, 08:51 PM         #136
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why not pay her? unless she asking for $500,000 or some outragous sh*t...he should cough up a couple thousand to give her. i mean her voice is all over the bause's mixtapes and albums..and even on his artists sh*t...$10,000 shouldnt be sh*t to ross.

01-18-2012, 08:57 PM         #137
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 therealness said:
Ross aint making money off her voice. No one listens to his tracks to hear that sh*t. If he was still a no named rapper this wouldnt even be an issue. If she didnt want them to use it then the bi*ch shouldnt have ever said it. Point blank period.
n*gga you dumb as fu*k! ...EVERYBODY knows that "ma ma maybach music" that she says. EVERYONE. it has become a part of ross's movement, she deserves something for it...as i said before, unless she is asking for something unreasonable, he should pay her..

if he was smart, he would have paid her and would have been fu*king her too. but noo, n*gga too busy running around with diddy

ROZAY!
 6 years ago '06        #138
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,180 | Props total: 1811 1811
 drumgangP said:
She can win this simple, she needs to register with BMI/Ascap, file claims, and get a good lawyer. The fact that theyre admitting its her, they profited off of her, but didnt give her a cent or credit her, means theyre liable.

This sh*t can be big as hell if her lawyers do it the right way.

lol at n*ggas dissing her and acting like she wont win. n*gga please, we've seen people sued for way less

BUT SHE COULD SUE
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy