Maybach Music Voice Over Girl Wants Money From Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Coke Wave said:
smh and when I asked who the other girl was in the first thread about this subject dudes were snoopfacepalming saying it was only one girl...fu*k yall

[pic - click to view]

I remember that
 6 years ago '07        #23
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$35,444 | Props total: 16173 16173
one of the reasons I posted the article lol
 6 years ago '10        #24
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
stupid bi*ch. she needs to stfu. you were doing it for a laugh in the studio. deal with it.
 6 years ago '06        #25
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Ross jerkin this bi*ch out of her money. Fraud a.ss. He always talkin big money sh*t just pay the bi*ch.
 01-17-2012, 04:39 PM         #26
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didn't something like this happen with Ke$ha and FloRida?
 6 years ago '10        #27
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 davon4204 said:
Ross jerkin this bi*ch out of her money. Fraud a.ss. He always talkin big money sh*t just pay the bi*ch.
maybe he can buy her some red bottoms
 01-17-2012, 04:45 PM         #28
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is, it's actually going to be hard for her to win anything, one she has to show proof that they were supposed to pay her for her time, and she admitted that she did it as a favor to Jay-z which Ross lawyers could defend against. Plus the fact that she had waited roughly 3 years without taking action the right way doesn't help her case.
 01-17-2012, 04:49 PM         #29
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hotboy1982 said:
The thing is, it's actually going to be hard for her to win anything, one she has to show proof that they were supposed to pay her for her time, and she admitted that she did it as a favor to Jay-z which Ross lawyers could defend against. Plus the fact that she had waited roughly 3 years without taking action the right way doesn't help her case.
Not if she takes the publishing route. And for the record most entertainment lawyers will tell you to wait for the publishing to build before starting your case.

I mean if a song thats a hit just starts to take off and you sue...they hadnt made sh*t....but if you give it time and it builds bank and then you sue...Youre gonna eat good

Thats why people like Jim Jonsin, Bangladesh, and the others waited a year or 2 after Carter 3 dropped to start their cases. They knew it would mean more.

I cant sue you for much if you got 3 cents in the jar, but if over a year that 3 cents turns into a million dollars....well we got us a great case my friend
 6 years ago '07        #30
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 Coke Wave said:
bish u wasnt wit me getting seizures on da plane
 6 years ago '07        #31
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 Coke Wave said:
smh and when I asked who the other girl was in the first thread about this subject dudes were snoopfacepalming saying it was only one girl...fu*k yall

[pic - click to view]

I remember that sh*t. I second that "fu*k yall"!
 6 years ago '11        #32
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
She'll win but I dont think she should. If she agreed to do the sh*t for free in the first place she shouldnt be complaining now that he made a couple dollars with it.
 6 years ago '04        #33
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6502 6502
 drumgangP said:
Not if she takes the publishing route. And for the record most entertainment lawyers will tell you to wait for the publishing to build before starting your case.

I mean if a song thats a hit just starts to take off and you sue...they hadnt made sh*t....but if you give it time and it builds bank and then you sue...Youre gonna eat good

Thats why people like Jim Jonsin, Bangladesh, and the others waited a year or 2 after Carter 3 dropped to start their cases. They knew it would mean more.

I cant sue you for much if you got 3 cents in the jar, but if over a year that 3 cents turns into a million dollars....well we got us a great case my friend
you like this case because ross is losing money

and i agree with hiphopsince93. now we about to see all these females come out the woodwork asking for some money over a voice tag when they only did it as a favor

lex luger better not had blown all his money on weed

Last edited by justinjones; 01-17-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 01-17-2012, 05:02 PM         #34
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
you like this case because ross is losing money

and i agree with hiphopsince93. now we about to see all these females come out the woodwork asking for some money over a voice tag when they only did it as a favor
Partially true. I filed suit against a artist on some similar sh*t....Hes selling some of mine he didnt pay for on Itunes/Amazon MP3 and in certain best buys around the country....And hes in one of the popular crews in hip hop as of right now.

Just sitting back waiting on the settlement lol.
 6 years ago '11        #35
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
most of these n*ggas never took a law class before...this is an easy win for her and the settlement amount is gonna be crazy. Ross been using her voice to brand his music, and all the evidence is in a public forum cuz he had 3 commercial albums sold for profit with it on it. I'm pretty sure that her voice could have been sold as a ringtone, so that can be used in her defense too.

If they didn't have a contract with her signing the rights to her vocals over to Ross, then he better be ready to take a hit. A boss can't be doing business like that.
 01-17-2012, 05:06 PM         #36
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lefty14 said:
most of these n*ggas never took a law class before...this is an easy win for her and the settlement amount is gonna be crazy. Ross been using her voice to brand his music, and all the evidence is in a public forum cuz he had 3 commercial albums sold for profit with it on it. I'm pretty sure that her voice could have been sold as a ringtone, so that can be used in her defense too.

If they didn't have a contract with her signing the rights to her vocals over to Ross, then he better be ready to take a hit. A boss can't be doing business like that.
 6 years ago '10        #37
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
there is not a chance in hell this girl is getting money off this going through the courts.

no
fu*king
way

if she does i will give up my account on here.

ross might send her some dough. but no way she sues and gets paper.
 01-17-2012, 05:31 PM         #38
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:

She has to prove that there was a violation a contract, verbal written or otherwise between her and Ross which can be easily refuted since she already stated that it was a favor . Plus, if there was another female and that female backs up the claim that they did it for fun and for free with no intention of expecting payment then it make her case that much harder to win. Also, since she had no official publishing deal set up at the time of her services, that also can be used against her, because she would have had a standing agreement between her publishing company and Maybach Music LLC
 01-17-2012, 05:39 PM         #39
wtfchrlz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lefty14 said:

EVERYBODY STEP THE fu*k BACK. THIS GUY TOOK A "LAW CLASS."
 01-17-2012, 05:39 PM         #40
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lucky Lefty14 said:

Actually, the fact that she doesn't have a publishing entity in place at the time of her "services", then it makes it harder for her because the burden of proof falls on her showing that there has been a long standing breach of contract between her publishing company and Maybach Music LLC, because if she had her vocals saying the phrase copyrighted and an agreement was reached between her and Ross then she would have a case but since she does not, then the best she can hope for is him breaking her a settlement which could be between possible five and six figures if she lucky
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago