Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
23336 pageviews
154 comments

Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057
Maybach Music Voice Over Girl Wants Money From Rick Ross

[pic - click to view]

If you're in any way involved with hip-hop, then you're sure to have heard the trademark "Maybach Music" female voice over at the beginning of every Rick Ross record and major MMG single (Ma-Ma-Ma-Maybach Music [sometimes it's drawn out longer]), and while we've never really wondered who it was behind that signature, an exceptionally hot Australian model named Jessica Gomes was busy watching her vocals become universally recognized without receiving a cent.

Here's what she stated in a recent interview:

"Really! I need to be getting paid for these songs," Gomes said. "[Am I getting paid?] No! [Should I?] Now I do. Because it's hot and it's out there. [Have I talked to Ross about the voiceover?] No. Not at all. I haven't had a conversation with any of them about it." (Global Grind)

Gomes, who was recently revealed as the Maybach Music Group voice, recorded the infamous notes back in '08, and claims she recieved the opportunity through her chum, Jay-Z:

"Right, Jay-Z and Rick Ross. It was at the beginning of the ['Maybach Music'] track. It was another girl talking and then she says, 'What is this?' and I say 'It's Maybach music' and then we both say 'I like this Maybach music.' And we both go 'Sweet,'" she said. "We were just hanging out with friends in the studio and then it just happened. We got behind the mic, started talking and that was it, really. They decided to put it in their song and nothing came about. But now everyone's using my part where I say "Maybach Music." (Global Grind)

I have a lot of trouble believing Jessica will be receiving some cash from this. Maybe a few more gigs though. Ro-Ro-Ro-Roc Nation.

[pic - click to view]

Maybach Music Voice Over Girl Wants Money From Rick Ross | Ology

154 comments for "Maybach Music Voice Over Girl Wants Money From Rick Ross"

6 years ago '11        #2
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Don't act like it's not your fault you didn't ask for money from jump street...
 6 years ago '06        #3
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
The BAWSE LAWSE!!!
 6 years ago '11        #4
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
Wonder if Ross gonna break down and pay this slore.... or just hire some puerto rican bi*ch off South Beach to do it for 500 bucks
 6 years ago '04        #5
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
I knew this was coming. I thought he originally paid her and this wh0ore wanted more, turns out, he never paid her.
 6 years ago '10        #6
Flex Luger 257 heat pts257
space
space
$12,264 | Props total: 36055 36055
Cant blame her tho

Who Am I kidding... Dumb wh0ore
 01-17-2012, 03:05 PM         #7
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She can win this simple, she needs to register with BMI/Ascap, file claims, and get a good lawyer. The fact that theyre admitting its her, they profited off of her, but didnt give her a cent or credit her, means theyre liable.

This sh*t can be big as hell if her lawyers do it the right way.

lol at n*ggas dissing her and acting like she wont win. n*gga please, we've seen people sued for way less
 6 years ago '10        #8
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
charge it to the game shawty

but that was some bootleg ghetto sh*t to take her sh*t and run with it like that

especially if she did it off the strength off jay-z
 6 years ago '07        #9
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 98 98
lol ross is a horrible bidness man. first the real rick ross suing him for stealing his identity and now this
 6 years ago '07        #10
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492 OP
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057
 drumgangP said:
She can win this simple, she needs to register with BMI/Ascap, file claims, and get a good lawyer. The fact that theyre admitting its her, they profited off of her, but didnt give her a cent or credit her, means theyre liable.

This sh*t can be big as hell if her lawyers do it the right way.

lol at n*ggas dissing her and acting like she wont win. n*gga please, we've seen people sued for way less
they don't know business... if Ross was this "boss" he would have paid her..she don't need to ask.. thats what business is.. you pay for goods and services period...otherwise its just bad business...which leads to the above statements
 01-17-2012, 03:13 PM         #11
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biff said:
lol ross is a horrible bidness man. first the real rick ross suing him for stealing his identity and now this
Could you imagine having to seriously sue a n*gga for trying to be YOU though lol.

Say your names Greg Lawson...you wake up and a n*gga rapping/singing about your life on MTV the next morning calling himself Greg Lawson, but his real name is William Roberts and hes an ex-CEO/College Football player.

Wouldnt you go insane lol. Im sure we all have lil homies/lil n*ggas round the way that wants to be like us....pretty sure none of us will have to ever sue them though
 6 years ago '05        #12
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Who this bi*ch going to sue when Ross dies of 80 bullets to the brain?
 01-17-2012, 03:17 PM         #13
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Damagegadget said:
they don't know business... if Ross was this "boss" he would have paid her..she don't need to ask.. thats what business is.. you pay for goods and services period...otherwise its just bad business...which leads to the above statements

Exactly...Honestly this is one of the easier cases to win since THEY already admitted its her and she wasnt getting paid.

I mean its gonna be hilarious when they settle...Cause thats the way it'll happen.

Her Lawyer is gonna demand some huge number like 100 million, and/or cease/desist any in recordings in process. Plus theyre going to demand that any and all product being sold containing the illegal material be taken off shelves, and that they get a hold of all the financial records and blah blah blah.

And to avoid all that Ross is going to settle and pay her a good fee, and then either get someone new to say it for less, or credit her rightfully. Either way the sh*t could get ugly if he tries to be ignorant about it.

Once again, we live in America, we've seen n*ggas get sued for their houses cause they cut their annoying neighbors trees down.

Youre ignorant as fu*k if you think this isnt stupid lol
 6 years ago '09        #14
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 murdamurda said:
Who this bi*ch going to sue when Ross dies of 80 bullets to the brain?
Definition of a ****/internet gangster
 6 years ago '06        #15
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 1554 1554
Maybach Music girl is s3xy
 6 years ago '11        #16
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
 drumgangP said:
Exactly...Honestly this is one of the easier cases to win since THEY already admitted its her and she wasnt getting paid.

I mean its gonna be hilarious when they settle...Cause thats the way it'll happen.

Her Lawyer is gonna demand some huge number like 100 million, and/or cease/desist any in recordings in process. Plus theyre going to demand that any and all product being sold containing the illegal material be taken off shelves, and that they get a hold of all the financial records and blah blah blah.

And to avoid all that Ross is going to settle and pay her a good fee, and then either get someone new to say it for less, or credit her rightfully. Either way the sh*t could get ugly if he tries to be ignorant about it.

Once again, we live in America, we've seen n*ggas get sued for their houses cause they cut their annoying neighbors trees down.

Youre ignorant as fu*k if you think this isnt stupid lol
too easy
 6 years ago '05        #17
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
It was only a matter of time. Not surprised she was never paid though.
 6 years ago '09        #18
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
bish u wasnt wit me getting seizures on da plane

Last edited by Coke Wave; 01-17-2012 at 03:33 PM..
 01-17-2012, 03:33 PM         #19
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coke Wave said:
bish u wasnt wit me getting seizures

bi*ch you wasnt with me when I was playing pretend in the booth

Wait...thanks to Jay Z She was
 6 years ago '09        #20
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
"Right, Jay-Z and Rick Ross. It was at the beginning of the ['Maybach Music'] track. It was another girl talking and then she says, 'What is this?' and I say 'It's Maybach music' and then we both say 'I like this Maybach music.' And we both go 'Sweet,'" she said. "We were just hanging out with friends in the studio and then it just happened.
smh and when I asked who the other girl was in the first thread about this subject dudes were snoopfacepalming saying it was only one girl...fu*k yall

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago